It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Earthquake Mega-Simulation Drill Coincided With Earthquake; Was it HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
I don't think that Obama wants to point haarp to the exact location where his daughter is righ now.

Do you know that the Obama daughter is in Oaxaca with his friends?

Or that would be the perfect cover as people would say 'I don't think that Obama wants to point haarp to the exact location where his daughter is right now.'

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lke123

I don't think that Obama wants to point haarp to the exact location where his daughter is righ now. Do you know that the Obama daughter is in Oaxaca with his friends?

There are several nations that possess scalar technology that can be weaponized. The U.S is just one of many.

Tectonic warfare is a reality if nations wish to engage. Disruptions to plates can also be utilised by the strategic placement of nuclear warheads.

Japanese scientist Hideo Murai went on national radio and gave away several secrets relating to these technologies. He was shortly after assassinated in full view of the public and on television. I'm sure it sent a clear message to those it was meant to.
edit on 21-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

"No se encuentra la página". Translates to, "I hope you got a screenshot."

Aww...jeez..."page not found"...translates into "your too late"!

Oh well...maybe next time!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Here's there Facebook page: Source

Check out the wall discussion...I need translation.

Also check out there friends...interesting...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Isn't Chiapas a state with lots of descendants of the Mayans?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There is a very simple way to PROVE that this is NOT a "hoax".

Go to Google.

"Mega-Simulation" in Spanish is "mega simulacro".

Google this: "mega simulacro" + chiapas

Now, use the tools of Google, and choose a CUSTOM INTERVAL. Choose the interval between 01 January 2012 and 17 March 2012.

Google will ONLY return the results posted until 17 March 2012.

There are LOTS of results! Use Google Translate and check them!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
I don't think that Obama wants to point haarp to the exact location where his daughter is righ now.

Do you know that the Obama daughter is in Oaxaca with his friends?

Who's saying Obama pointed it? You realize there's more than one HAARP facility on the planet, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Here's a pic

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Yes and while I was checking them out I found this:

About 300 Tzozil-Indians have converted to Islam in recent years and it's a development that is beginning to worry the Mexican government. Indeed, the government even suspects the new converts of subversive activity and has already set the secret service onto the track of the Mayan Muslims. Mexican President Vincente Fox has even gone so far as to say he fears the influence of the radical fundamentalists of al-Qaida.

But the Indians have no interest in political extremism. Rather, they belong to the Sunni, Murabitun sect that was founded by the Scotsman Ian Dallas and is seen as an offshoot of a Moroccan religious order. The Murabitun followers represent a sort of primal Islam: Earning interest profits through money lending is a no-no and they preach a literal interpretation of the Koran.

"The see themselves as restorers of Islam," says the anthropologist Gaspar Morquecho, author of a study of the Muslims of Chiapas. "Their defiance of capitalism is similar in many respects to the critique of globalization espoused by many left-wingers."

Source

Don't mean to derail the thread just an interesting note to add.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
More ABSURD "coincidences":

- The "drill" was scheduled for noon, local time. The actual quake hit just 2 minutes after that, at 12:02 local time. They knew not only the date, but also the exact time.

- The "drill" was of a quake with magnitude 7.9 in the Richter scale. When the actual quake was first recorded in the USGS website, it was registered as EXACTLY a 7.9, and after it was downgraded to 7.6, and downgraded again to 7.4. But at first it was registered with the exact magnitude predicted in the "drill".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It's really hard to imagine that those could be coincidences, isn't it? I couldn't believe it all when I read it.

Whenever a "drill" is announced, it seems like we should err on the side of caution and get prepared as if it were going to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Like the nuke one held a couple of years ago.

Another thread on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
More ABSURD "coincidences":

- The "drill" was scheduled for noon, local time. The actual quake hit just 2 minutes after that, at 12:02 local time. They knew not only the date, but also the exact time.

- The "drill" was of a quake with magnitude 7.9 in the Richter scale. When the actual quake was first recorded in the USGS website, it was registered as EXACTLY a 7.9, and after it was downgraded to 7.6, and downgraded again to 7.4. But at first it was registered with the exact magnitude predicted in the "drill".

Check out the coordinates on google earth - CLOSE!!!

This is absolutely un-freaking believable!!

I thought the 188 cycle was pretty amazing but ....

"they" predicted via a "drill" the aproximate magnitude, time and location!!!

Something is definitely up

Edit: copy and paste this to google earth: 14 56 27N, 93 28 01W

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I just checked the FB page of Proteccion civil.

Well my spanish is basic, but from what i got, there are several people saying, that it could not be a coincidence.
and several replies from the civil protection,
- that there are no machines that can predict earthquakes
- and everybody should stop the rumours "for public safety, and not create panic in the population"

Very convincing and reassuring

I mean, date and time down to the minute, and even the scale was right (before usgs downgraded it) i guess winning the lottery is easier than that!

Add: by the way, someone knows where to find the haarp data? I remember other threads where people put dtata from when haarp was active, this would be very interesting to see...
edit on 21-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Check out the coordinates on google earth - CLOSE!!!

This is absolutely un-freaking believable!!

I thought the 188 cycle was pretty amazing but ....

"they" predicted via a "drill" the aproximate magnitude, time and location!!!

Something is definitely up

edit: copy and paste this to google earth: 14 56 27N, 93 28 01W

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is unreal!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is simply no way this is coincidence. What are the odds? If I came on ATS and predicted a 7.9 to within minutes and gave a location within 300 miles of the actual quake I would be worshiped like a GOD on here.

edit on 21-3-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There is simply no way this is coincidence. What are the odds? If I came on ATS and predicted a 7.9 to within minutes and gave a location within 300 miles of the actual quake I would be worshiped like a GOD on here.

Now, a few questions for the Chiapas Civil Protection Service:

- What is the name of the employee who has chosen the time of the drill, and the data of magnitude and epicenter?

- Is him a descendant of any Mayan prophet?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Now, a few questions for the Chiapas Civil Protection Service:

- What is the name of the employee who has chosen the time of the drill, and the data of magnitude and epicenter?

- Is him a descendant of any Mayan prophet?

That is a great question, I would love to find out who chose the drill.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Why can't it be a coincidence?

You think that if someone could create an earthquake that they would do it minutes after an earthquake drill is supposed to start?

Why Mexico? Why this drill? How do they control the magnitude?

People have been blaming things like HAARP for creating earthquakes for years, why would they tip their hand now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join