It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchinse Guarantees us that MEXICO March 20th M7.9 was man-made Quake, HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
after reading some of the articles about how many quakes they've been having which prompted them to have the drill in the first place... i think it was just crazy coincidence that a big one happened just as they started the drill. as many quakes as they've had just this year they were expecting a big one.

i know most people on ATS believe HAARP is used to create quakes but i'm just not buying that. i think it's possible HAARP can accidentally cause a quake but i don't think it can make them happen in a specific location. that's like saying the people that made HAARP want to destroy the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

If the "skeptics" choose to keep being "skeptical" of BOTH possibilities, this is intellectual dishonesty. They know that it's mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to be a "coincidence". It's easier to win the lotto.

No it is not mathematically impossible, although you could say it is mathematically improbable, it is however mathematically possible, however unlikely

It's easier to win the lotto.

And yet people do win the lotto every week...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

It s a bit confusing with all the thread on earthquakes to have the overview.

In another thread i layed out the mathemathical probability to predict an earthquake wit the variables time, place and scale, check it out here www.abovetopsecret.com...

To cut it short, i got a probability of 1 in 3 billions. Very basic math, i am sure greater minds than mine can bring a better model, but still its a mind blowing result.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

It's easier to win the lotto.

And yet people do win the lotto every week...

That's because MILLIONS of people make bets in the lotto every week.

How many earthquake drills happen in the world per week? Let's say it's 20...

If just 20 people made bets in the lotto every week, nobody would NEVER win (assuming that the prize may "accumulate" for the following week).

So, don't try to fool us again with this trick.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

So, don't try to fool us again with this trick.

Who is trying to trick who? YOU said it was impossible, it is not impossible, therefore you are wrong. It is however improbable, meaning highly unlikely. I do agree it seems a very strange coincidence, and highly unlikely, however it is still possible,

So how about you don't make false claims and then suggest others are trying to trick people

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The exercise was in the state of Chiapas. It's on the southernmost tip of Mexico.

Now, look at a map to see where the quake was.

That's many states away.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
The exercise was in the state of Chiapas. It's on the southernmost tip of Mexico.

Now, look at a map to see where the quake was.

That's many states away.

What a POOR argument, boy!

The earthquake in Oaxaca was FELT by people in Chiapas. There are many comments of people who were participating in the drill, saying: "Wow! How the government did it? A real rumbling during the drill!". If you know some basic Spanish you can easily find those comments on the internet.

Also, the distance from the simulated epicenter of the hypothetical quake that was being simulated in the "drill" until the REAL epicenter of the REAL quake was just about 300 miles.

And by the way, the states of Oaxaca and Chiapas are not "many states away". Actually, the two states have a border with each other.

edit on 21-3-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It wasn't an argument one way or the other ... it was a statement.

It worked too! I see you looked up the distance.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Oaxaca and Chiapas are not "many states away". Actually, the two states have a border with each other.

The distances between the simulated and the real earthquakes were just 300 miles.

And people participating in the drill felt the quake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You're right. I looked like the state of Guerrero on the USGS map ... but, it is just over the border into the state of Oaxaca.

Evenso ... I made a statement and not an argument.

Edit, nope! You're not correct. I double-checked and it was Guerrero as I originally thought it was.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico

edit on 21/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

USGS first reported it as Guerrero, but later changed it to Oaxaca.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So, nobody knows anything about Mr. "Dutchsinse"? He is always playing news reporter / prophet......so.....what are his qualifications? I'll bet he doesn't have any. As far as I can see, he is a guy who has a blog, where he puts all his DOOM videos and begs for money (and people send it to him!) I wonder what he uses the money for? It doesn't cost anything to make videos. He jumps on EVERY event claiming to have "knowledge" ...... If anyone has info that he is anything more than a self promoter, please let me know and I will eat crow.......but I don't think it will be on my menu soon

Dutchsinse "guarantees".....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OK....I decided to dig myself....and this guy is SO arrogant......he even created a wikipedia page on himself, touting his fame (remaining "so humble" as always
According to HIM....he has a "PHD in Conspiracy", and his vast knowledge comes from hours of watching weather radar and reading conspiracy theories! Oh....and he "attended college". His real name is Michael Janich. I feel so much better knowing his stellar qualifications!

In other words, anyone of us has about as much expertise as he does.
edit on 3/22/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I had thought Dutchinse was proven a hoax and had his youtube channel removed...guess not.

Any...any idiot who claims doppler radar ground scatter is "HAARP rings"...well...is an idiot. Dutchinse has no credibility...he just wants attention.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Read this...
metabunk.org...

He did have his youtube removed due to not following guidlines and copyright infringement. Then he started another one. He is a scam artist trying to profit off thefears of others....he is a snake oil salesman selling weird stuff like his 'ionic foot-baths', ($210), 'magic drums', ($380), and 'antibiotic colloidal silver', ($100)......
He asks for donations to fund his exhausting research. I'll bet he is a dude wearing a food stained wife beater tshirt, sweat pants, eating cheetos and laughing all the way to the bank. Oh, and there are some who say he is in with a bunker company, and is trying to generate "weather fear" to sell them.

Not saying this is a fact, but it is suspected he is trying to sell THESE.....or something like it.

www.deepearthbunker.com...

edit on 3/22/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am posting this to add to the discussion and to add some conspiratorial thoughts to the idea that perhaps HAARP could have been responsible for the planned earthquake that happened in the exact magnitude and on the exact day the training was publicized to occur.

While I cannot verify that HAARP was responsible, what I add to this thread is related, but also separate, so here we go.

I learned of this matter from Dutchsinse when he uploaded his initial video on You Tube concerning two earthquakes in Mexico, involving also Malia, the daughter of Obama being in the area and some comments about whether the daughter of Obama was being somehow targeted by HAARP. I found this angle very interesting, so I took a closer look.

After a moment I saw something that I commented on and I will share my thoughts on what I saw when I viewed the original video regarding this Malia and earthquakes and HAARP as being somehow connected.

While I realize many of you will see this and think nothing of it, I on the other hand see much more and while I will share it, there is of course no way I can prove it, other than to show you what has already been reported.

Originally in the Dutchsinse video, he reported that there was a 7.9 earthquake and a 7.6 earthquake in southern Mexico where Obama's daughter was on spring break.

Upon looking at this and after considering the HAARP concern, I concluded the following.

7.9= 7+9=16=7 and 7.6= 13. These two numbers 7 and 13 are the current numbers being used in an ongoing NWO ritual that I contend is manifesting as we move along.

13 represents the Bush cabal and the group in the USA known as the 13 which is part of the NWO crowd. 7 is the current ritual number being used by the Queen of England and her minions.

With these two numbers and with HAARP being in the mix, I theorized that HAARP was used to target an area or region where Obama's daughter would be as if to say to Obama, better do what you are told in the coming days or else your daughter or daughters and family will be targeted by secret technology and eliminated.

When I saw 13 and 7 along with HAARP, I knew that what some were thinking, was in fact very probable, because what it states for those that care, is that the Bush cabal led by the US 13 group along with the Queen and her 7 group both sent a serious NWO message to Obama that I have no doubt he received loud and clear.

Now, we have to see what Obama does or does not do because since the message has been sent and received, only what Obama does as part of some future war perhaps is why two such NWO elite groups would have to show Obama in such a way with the secret tools, that just about anyone including Obama's children or family can be involved in some natural looking disaster like a series of earthquakes.

This is why HAARP is key to this theory, because in order for HAARP to be used as it was on the days and times it was used, implies to me that the NWO elites were sending Obama a serious message.

This alone denotes that perhaps Obama is not playing ball the way the NWO likes and so they decided to send the typical NWO message of comply or die wrapped up and disguised as earthquakes.

I posted my concerns on this matter in that video by Dutchsinse and it was hours later that Dutchsinse site was shut down over the video that showed the Mexican training report for the same date at May 20th with the exact size earthquake of 7.9.

While some may find this to be coincidence, I do not see it that way for I have HAARP going active in the hours before such an earthquake and we have the Mexican training report showing the anticipated training for just such a disaster.

Add in Obama's daughter and as anyone should be able to see we have HAARP, two ritually coded earthquakes denoting the two powers among the NWO elite, the Mexican training for an earthquake of the exact same size and magnitude and well, anyone should be able to see that there is more going on here than we are being told.

I thank Dutchsinse for his efforts, but when he was shut down over the Mexican disclosure, I began to see why and so with all this being said, I thank you for considering these conspiratorial thoughts.

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

He wasn't shut down over the Mexico videos....he was shutdown months ago because of violating youtube rules and copyright infringement. Then he "came back". Any one of us here could do what he does (in fact we DO
except he does it with video) I just don't put much stock in someone with NO credentials and asking for "donations"....though some of it is interesting from a "what if" point of view. My problem with Dutchsinse is the fact that he tries to present theory as fact. Interesting theory you have BTW....but if Dutchsinse were making a video, it would be "THE NUMBERS ADD UP!!!! 100% PROOF!!!!"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

This alone denotes that perhaps Obama is not playing ball the way the NWO likes and so they decided to send the typical NWO message of comply or die wrapped up and disguised as earthquakes.

This vid shows, in a lab, that haarp waves pushing up the ionosphere, cause the weather to do different things. It also shows, al be'it, near the end, >( 6:00/6:51 ) that a NASA research facility in Palos Altos CA, noticed magnitude 5 and greater, earthquakes, -preceded- by this kind of ionospheric action.

I don't care what the attackers to Dutchsinse bring to the table here, If ya don't like the kid, ignore him. Why don't they put that same energy into exposing these new crooks who will take over where Obama leaves off, should he. And if Obama is running contrary to the NWO, I will be reconsidering how I'll vote, November.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mainidh

Sounds legit.

Where do I sign up?

Ahh in this event, we all must go home, an await my instructions.!!

And then remember, the fraternity only ever goes to the sun at night, so as to not get any sunburn.

mind you us West Aussies live pretty much 1 km from the sun as it is

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't mind. I'm relaxed.

I'm always open for ooops repeat sexImeandoubleposting.

ahh one can wish

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join