It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchinse Guarantees us that MEXICO March 20th M7.9 was man-made Quake, HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

he provides online link and says with 100% certainty that March 2nd there was a notification that there would be a "Simulacro" or drill simulation of a 7,9 earthquake March 20

and that there was..but the announcement was just for a drill, so maybe its just coincidence, unless nothing in the world is. its weird both the day and mag were exactly right though!

(he also points out the parallel to 9/11 simulations vs the real thing happening the same day,
the same parallel for UK and Spain simulations, vs the real thing happening the same day)

in the 2nd vid he asks us to verify it though in the first video linked seems more certain - hmm.

in any event, i wouldn't be surprised if directed energy weapons (HAARP) are being tested by USA on various countries including the latest possibly Mexico..but nothing's certain until there's hard rock solid evidence!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I went to Alaska to investigate this and HAARP but I found nothing, I did come back with HAARPies though. Can't get rid of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
HAARP Status Report. Kevin Martin. Right.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sitfu.com...
kevinmartinscwxa.blogspot.com...

edit on 3/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Does anyone know of a way to check ionosphere conditions to see if there is some relation? (heating, expansion, etc...) sorry if the video explains this...cant watch it right now
edit on 02/06/12 by Sampleba87 because: unable to view vid right now

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampleba87

Since the earthquake occurred in the middle of the day the Sun would have been heating the ionosphere over Mexico quite a bit. Just like it does every day.

A hell of a lot more than HAARP ever could but HAARP cannot affect the ionosphere over Mexico. It can only heat a small portion of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. Pretty far away.

edit on 3/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh look, a cute little picture of a pyramid just to the left of article on the mag too!

edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Can you say, just warning my bros in Mexico

edit on 21-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh Phage, you know that's just the lie they tell us.... Or is it the lie YOU tell us?!!

Come on, everyone knows it's a weather manipulating earthquake machine designed to... create numerous youtube based threads on ATS, ad nauseum!

Dutchsinse.. why people keep taking the word of a guy who's named after a strong strain of cannabis, I'll never know.

-- oh lol...

I hate fubbed urls on forums, there is no reason for it.

http://
en.wikipedia.org
/wiki
/User:
Dutchsinse

- his wiki, add it all together. Now the stupid smilies and tags shouldn't corrupt the url.

edit on 21-3-2012 by mainidh because: i give up on edits... ghrr

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Well it seems that the earthquake drill is an annual occurrence there, ever since the large quake in 1985...

As much as I loathe dutch, I have to say well spotted, I guess it's true that a room full of monkeys nutjobs will eventually write the works of Shakespeare stumble on something sort of interesting.

And that's about as far as I'll go with it...

An interesting and ironic coincidence.

PS: The magnitudes weren't the same, the drills have been the same magnitude every year, which is 8, which is what the 1985 quake was.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

PS: The magnitudes weren't the same, the drills have been the same magnitude every year, which is 8, which is what the 1985 quake was.

Thanks for the clarifications. Just wondering where it says the drills have een the same magnitude every year which is 8, cause the 'Simulacro' notice image speficies 7,9. Assuming it is a legit image, are you referring to them rounding up or something?

I do thing its weird that they put specifically 7,9 assuming that Simulacro notice image is unaltered.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Depends on who's writing it seems...

This article from 2010 says 8.1 degrees on the Richter scale

This article from 2011 says a mega earthquake drill 8 degrees on the Richter scale

And this years drill says simulate 7.9 on the richter scale

(You'll need a translator for the above links)

And wikipedia says magnitude 8.0

I'm assuming the use of richter and magnitude is a matter of difference of translation.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hmm, sounds like you want an invitation to my "The sun will not rise tomorrow" clan!

We predict that one day it wont. Each day we throw in $1 and state a date. but the best part is I hold onto it, until someone wins.

God if this was 50 years ago, I'd do that lol

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Some ABSURD "coincidences":

- The "drill" was scheduled for noon, local time. The actual quake hit just 2 minutes after that, at 12:02 local time. They knew not only the date, but also the exact time.

- The "drill" was of a quake with magnitude 7.9 in the Richter scale. When the actual quake was first recorded in the USGS website, it was registered as EXACTLY a 7.9, and after it was downgraded to 7.6, and downgraded again to 7.4. But at first it was registered with the exact magnitude predicted in the "drill".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Sounds legit.

Where do I sign up?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

So excited I double posted.

edit on 21/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is a very simple way to PROVE that this is NOT a "hoax".

Go to Google.

"Mega-Simulation" in Spanish is "mega simulacro".

Google this: "mega simulacro" + chiapas

Now, use the tools of Google, and choose a CUSTOM INTERVAL. Choose the interval between 01 January 2012 and 17 March 2012.

Google will ONLY return the results posted until 17 March 2012.

There are LOTS of results! Use Google Translate and check them!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It's no hoax.

Ive posted articles from previous years, it's an annual drill it seems.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GLontra

It's no hoax.

Ive posted articles from previous years, it's an annual drill it seems.

I know it's not a hoax.

But if the skeptics think it's a hoax, they can do a Google search and use the CUSTOM INTERVAL tool.

The drill "predicted" a quake:

- Just 2 minutes before the actual quake

- With an epicenter just about 300 miles away from the epicenter of the actual quake

- With the exact magnitude that the actual quake was first reported in the USGS website before being downgraded.

In wonder what are the odds...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If the skeptics want to have some intellectual honesty on this case, they will need to make a choice...

The options are:

- This was a man-made quake. They will have to stop to be "skeptical" of this possibility. HAARP or other device, it was man-made.

- This was a case of prediction of the future, premonition, intuition. Someone in the Civil Protection Service of Chiapas have such "sensibility" to future events. They will have to stop to be "skeptical" of this possibility.

If the "skeptics" choose to keep being "skeptical" of BOTH possibilities, this is intellectual dishonesty. They know that it's mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to be a "coincidence". It's easier to win the lotto.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

But it is so fun watching them writhe to come up with excuses as to just WHY something simply CAN'T be real.

edit on 21-3-2012 by gwydionblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't know......who the *beep* is this "Dutchsinse" dude? I am always seeing his "alarming" news videos.....with info that apparently only HE knows! What qualifications does he have to seemingly be the expert on everything? When I hear him, I think he is a guy who wanted to be a news anchor, but couldn't quite cut it, and so has turned to youtube to promote himself
Why do people act like he is some all knowing youtube GOD? Again.....what are his qualifications to put out all his "alarming" news? Anyone know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join