It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Psychic's Dream of an Explosion in the Sky.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

It was so bright that in seeing it, my body instinctively clasped its eyes tightly, yet I could still see the light in the blackness of my gaze.

Interesting point. People who witnessed Nuclear blasts at Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Nuke tests in the ocean (and the desert) said the same thing. Closing the eyes barely dimmed the light. Your dream smacks of "reality" there and in other aspects too.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i was just reading a book called Planet X and the Kolbrin Bible page 46.

Quote; Origins 3:15 This is the tale of the skyfight.. It concerns the DOOMDRAGON (the Destroyer=Black hole) which has come more than once and will come again, and the last music mankind will hear is the shrill throbbing notes of the Doomsong.

Origins 3:16 The day came when sleeping Earth awoke to a GREAT SILENCE and stillness, not a breath of air stirring the anticipating trees, and no bird left its perch and every animal remained quiet within its den or in the field. All was hushed and motionless, waiting. Then the soaring Sun brought low moaning winds which stirred the trees and grasses to rustling, murmuring life, bt all living creatures huddled closser together.
The skyroof above was darkened and lowered, it was RUDDILY hued (red) and gave out whip cracking sounds, as though it would break asunder...... unquote.

IDK if that helped but what you saw could have been a Gamma Ray burst from a black hole. It has happened before in Earth's history.
There is black hole that our Sun travels around. It takes 104 years to fully turn around to face us.

Planet X and the Kolbrin Bible Page 65 'a hundred and four years of which is the circle of the Destroyer.'
2012-104yrs=1908 Tunguska event.

I have had some awesome dreams lately too.
And I am also psychic, mainly clairaudient, but I am having trouble with telekinesis and ability to focus.

peace

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Its just the sun going supernova, I and many have had dreams of the red sky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

what the science folks don't get is that the explosion occurs from the heliopause out, the interior quantum phase shifts.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

The final destruction of this earth will come by fire. Before that happens the earth will heat up over time because the sun is manifesting the symptoms of supernova.

2 Peter 3:10
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up".

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I had a similar dream back in Oct-Dec 2014.

Warning: long post...

1) I was driving in a vehicle with 2 passengers behind me , suddenly, I blacked out and found myself in a multistorey carpark looking for my car. The whole building is filled staffs looking for my car, and reported saying they could not find my car. I took out my car control remote and press for it and found my car in a split second. Then While I was there, I greeted the employees as they leave the building for homes. Coming out of the building, I was walking to my right . What the place feels to me is like a tourist spot with wide open space and harbor front , with many people standing around appreciating their site seeing. I was with another 2 friends not the same people in the car. On the right, I see clouds gathering speedily and seemingly furious way and I fear for it. I wanted to tell and warn the people around to run/ escape but I could do nothing in the dream but watch it explode. I could hear the loud explosion though it was very very far away. Eventually , there was shouldering in the sky and the explosion hit the building near it and the remains of the explosion flow towards our direction.
2) many are killed as we ran for our lives, to the left horizon in the dream. We climbed hills and eventually, landed into a new constructed building, an office building in the 3-5 th storey in a room. During this time , I felt we have escaped the calamity. We were discussing about what happened back there. My friend , at this moment, I saw his face- he is a criminal law lecturer. He said a lot of places and buildings were destroyed and wanted to sue. And me, at this time said, you cannot claim sue God for He is God He can be and do anything, and there is nothing you can sue God for. Then I woke up.

After I had this dream, several nights later, I had a dream where I was in the lift, and it plunged down at a speed like 200-230 miles per hour, and it happened for very long until I felt like I went down to hell level but never ending. I saw the lift indicator show 200-300 storeys below my feet. I screamed till I woke and could not hear anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join