It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Declare War on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hello from Australia, I hope that I have not started a thread that is already current. If I have, I apologize. My question is with the question of Obama's birth certificate being brought into disrepute by Arizona Officials recently and the release by Anonymous declaring war on America. How long will it be until we see the United States majority population stop complying with the system. The start of the World Wide Revolution with millions possibly billions of Humanity taking part. Australians are Waking Up and we are looking to the majority in America to begin the True Revolution of Humanity. I believe the masses in Australia will follow suit, far outweighing the pathetic attempt from within Australia calling itself the "Occupy Movement" The Perth Chapter I know was stagnated by the belief system of the political paradigm. We are ready and waiting for our brothers and sisters in America to lead us in unison to the change in this world we want to see.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
As the Resistance gathers pace with the worlds population Waking Up. We are in for one hell of a ride. We are going to see some major events happening over the next few months. All I can say is, hang on and enjoy the ride. This is what we have all been waiting for. Do not be alarmed if the Internet shuts down. It will be reactivated. This time round we will have control of the Internet. We will be blocking all forms of Government Control from accessing our sites. United As One Divided By Zero. World Wide Uprising, Is now ACTIVATED. Once it begins with our brothers and sisters in America. It will be AUSTRALIANS time to vent our United View on the Treasonous Government of Australia. Our time is Now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
It will be AUSTRALIANS time to vent our United View on the Treasonous Government of Australia. Our time is Now.

i don't no much about Australia, except strippers have to claim tips, and water going the other way in the drain, why is the government treasonous?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
They have broken constitutional law, an example being the Carbon Tax.abcasiapacificnews.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by omega man because: I posted the wrong link.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I agree it is time; I have been trying to wake people up but were I live the stereotype banjo "Deliverance" is the normal. Trust me it will eventually happen and when it does, hopefully our entire species will be unified.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach

I agree it is time; I have been trying to wake people up but were I live the stereotype banjo "Deliverance" is the normal. Trust me it will eventually happen and when it does, hopefully our entire species will be unified.

Why do I feel we are the guy that the Goverment make squeal like a piggy? I love that banjo work by the way. Its great to scare people with. Its hard to wake up people who have been asleep for ten years or more.Sometimes you just have to let them wake up on their own.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Anonymous declared war on America? Details please.

Oh and most of us are happy with the system, it's called the bill of rights and the constitution. It's the politicians who are attempting to destroy it.

top topics

join