It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CONSPIRACY BAND... may they promote here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've gotten wind of my friend's (well more of a light acquaintance) .. And they are writing some top notch music about today's prevalent conspiracy theories and world events... This band is CONSPIRACY-CENTRAL

Would it be against board rules to post their music IF the music pointed to links where people could buy the music?

I think people here would LOVE their stuff... so I'm just wondering.

also.. if they threw in mention of the value of sites like ATS in their songs.. would they get any more leniancy in making this happen??

thanks Mods!

hope to hear from you soon. I'm amped to help them out!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Please fully read the Terms & Conditions of Use

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

They would need to contact ATS Admin

edit on March 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I've gotten wind of my friend's (well more of a light acquaintance) .. And they are writing some top notch music about today's prevalent conspiracy theories and world events... This band is CONSPIRACY-CENTRAL

Would it be against board rules to post their music IF the music pointed to links where people could buy the music?

I think people here would LOVE their stuff... so I'm just wondering.

also.. if they threw in mention of the value of sites like ATS in their songs.. would they get any more leniancy in making this happen??

thanks Mods!

hope to hear from you soon. I'm amped to help them out!

No, they have to give their music away. And, it's not even consider theft by members of ATS. Just tell them to give the music away, because it will be "copied" and "shared" among the ATS members. Source

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If they want their music played....for free....
ATS Live has a sister radio show that is just music...

ATS Live radio shows - HERE -

The off topic sister show. Light hearted talk and banter. Wrapped up in the very best in podsafe music and unsigned bands from around the world, as well as showcasing ATS Members music.

(*** If you are a musician and would like your music played, contact staff by PM or use the complaint form.***)

Regular Presenters - Baz & Amy

Sundays
3pm-5pm EST
Noon-2pm PST
8pm-10pm GMT
9pm-11pm CET
11pm-1am Moscow
6am-8am Canberra (Mon)

edit on March 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
thnx for the responses...

by the way the band's name ISN'T "conspiracy-central" .. i was just using that as a term.. like.. they're that!... but that would be a cool name huh.. just to think about..

k so anyway.. yeah.. so WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM "TAN" ... how's that work out...?

new topics

top topics

join