It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel Loves Iran' Initiative takes off......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think Jeff Rense could benefit from being shown this story. The idea that there actually are non-diabolical Jews in existence would probably be a near-fatal shock to his system; but assuming he survived it, the results could be miraculous.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This will be what saves our world.

I hope.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Israel is a western creation that is not allowed to decide for itself.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thank goodness

The logic of men speak from the minds and heart's and not from the fist

There is always hope

One can dream of such things until manifesting it
edit on 20-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
LOL, let Iran and I'manutjob get a nuke, and say goodbye to Israel/American cities. Because they WILL use it, they believe that by bringing chaos into the world / middle east will bring about the return of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi.

Yes, they will use a nuke if they have one, you can have all the peace talk you want, but Iran will not honor the peace, through proxy terrorism, or direct attack by Iran.

A lot of people will argue that Iran would not use a nuke, because it would assure their destruction......See first paragraph.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This has the capacity to go worldwide.. I get this tingling feeling in my spine.
This could extend to every single country on this planet. Think about it for a minute..

The people of all countries. Saying they love one another. And as we know, ideas such as this spread like wildfire in a population, if it were to become as enormous as that. The people of the globe DEMANDING peace...

Wow.. Maybe i'm being too hopeful, but i would love to see that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinking
LOL, let Iran and I'manutjob get a nuke, and say goodbye to Israel/American cities. Because they WILL use it, they believe that by bringing chaos into the world / middle east will bring about the return of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi.

Yes, they will use a nuke if they have one, you can have all the peace talk you want, but Iran will not honor the peace, through proxy terrorism, or direct attack by Iran.

A lot of people will argue that Iran would not use a nuke, because it would assure their destruction......See first paragraph.

The iran government will use the nuke, not the iranian people. You cannot pass judgement on people without knowing them. They are just as brainwashed as most of america is. They have the same problem, a vast propaganda machine that lies to them and a religion that no one can can speak against else be outcast or killed.

Its not the people. Its the government. If the iranains and the israelis do not want war, (as in the actual people), and the governments decide to go to war.. then they'll also have to deal with the uprising as well as enemy forces. Wars need public support. And this is a chance for their own kind of support, of eachother rather than fearmongering by the governments.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Now Netanyahu will have to kill the traitors like he did in France

he doesnt want peacefull and loving jews not wanting a war
the best way they could help him now is by assasinating the ones not supporting his mad ideology
and blame the murder on Iran

They are very capable of doing this
it would serve the zionist interests perfectly
edit on 3/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Lovely thought, but I believe that most people generally are good, most people across the planet just want to live a peaceful life free from war and conflict. The problem is this does not serve the agenda of those who do wish for war, those people that happen to be at the top and cannot relate to the impact that war has on the general population of a war zone, nor do they care.

This is a lovely thought and a great movement, but I don't believe that this will stop any form of war. If Israeli and/or Iranian leaders want war, if any government of a country or if the global elite around the world want war, war is what will happen and unfortunately we are too divided to stop it, which is the sole reason why we are divided, it's easier to control a divided population.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised that even after this monumentous effort by just two people , showing that love will conquer all would be so easily disgarded by the governments of Israel and Iran .

After all despite all of ours efforts against war , they somehow always manage to go at it !

Love propaganda , it doesnt get any better

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinking

Both sides are nut jobs- The speculation Iran will use a nuke/ are building a nuke/ are religious fanatics waiting for the 12th whatever VS. Zionist Regime already spilt and still spilling the blood of many/ already has an unchecked nuclear arsenal/ Religious fanatics waiting for some temple to be built...

The point is not whether the governments want to go to war, but if the citizens can stop the conflict themselves before that happens. I think this sort of campaign is a method of stopping the fear mongering being pushed on the people from their governments. If these ideas get into the heads of the soldiers, the real backbone of the fanatics, there is no turning back.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Faith in humanity - RESTORED

No seriously, this is awesome. I have some Iranian friends and they are some of the nicest people you'll meet. They're more westernized than you'd think (though while retaining Iranian culture) and are very much for peace and against war.

Nice thread and message!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I havent read every single post BUT.

Let me be the first to postulate.

This is a MOSAD operation geared toward swaying a large part Isreali citizens that are on the line about getting involved in a full on tactical war with Iran. This could cause regional instabilities that would in several ways hamper the ability of the Iranian military to counter outside aggression. AND at the same time help Israel to build a database on all of its citizens who have conflicting and opposite view points with the state of Israel.

Just sayin
edit on 20-3-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
1,000 out of a combined population of 80,000,000.

that's going to be the casualty rate in the first 15 seconds of war.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Now Netanyahu will have to kill the traitors like he did in France

he doesnt want peacefull and loving jews not wanting a war
the best way they could help him now is by assasinating the ones not supporting his mad ideology
and blame the murder on Iran

They are very capable of doing this
it would serve the zionist interests perfectly
edit on 3/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Please explain the first line of your post.
I think you're losing it, mate.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

VERY true. All they would have to do would be to stoke the fires of this movement, you know like get a few high ranking government officials involved and on the side of the no war with iran team. And just when the movement has a large amount of people involved and they have a mass protest in israel with thousends of people they would most likely use that opportunity to plan a massive "terrorist" attack on its own citizens.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
well this is a great way to start the day. Awesome.

I have so many reasons to keep hope for mankind. This is one of them. I wish we could see this on the news. People need to see how insane this war is to the average person. It only makes sense to people whose job it is to create perpetual war and those that that benefit from it. OH, and insane people.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

keeping with the conspiracy mindset - how about if it is propaganda to raise sympathy for Iran before a major false flag againts Israel? Many people who were calling for peace would beat that war drum pretty quickly. Israel would surely retaliate immediately, saying "Our people tried to make peace the Iranians wanted war".

Anyone think Israel would drop a nuke? What consequences would there be if they retaliated with a nuclear weapon?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Yes that's precisely what im eluding to.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i really enjoy seeing this too but it struck me as both cheesy and funny in kind of a messed up way that we actually have to say "we will never bomb your country" in a message of love nowadays. sort of like if somebody walked up to somebody they really didn't like or even hated and was just like "don't worry about it man i would never kill you" slaps them on the back and walks away. i guess what im tryin to say is its a step in the right direction but it just doesnt seem sincere enough.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Corporate Providence because: to better clarify myself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join