It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI: Las Vegas, New York or Miami....which one do you think is the best.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
CSI Las Vegas is the one of the three tv-series I consider the most entertaining. Not only the characters and actors do I find more interesting but also the overall storylines and the way the episodes are directed make s it my favourite.

In CSI maimi I have the impression that fashion is more important than the acting and solving the crime. And beside the skillfull acting of Gary Sinise there are no interesting characters to be found in CSI New York. The storylines are also not that very entertaining compared to most of the ones in CSI Las Vegas.

It is too bad that in reality a CSI department in the US has not much resemblance of how it is portrayed in the tv-series. I am told that in reality working for CSI has not that much action or detective work.

Whats your favorite CSI...?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really hated CSI when I had tv but I remember it was on every other channel round the clock lol. I liked CSI miami nothing beats heratio one liners.

On a more serious note I'm trying to find a source to back this up, but I read somewhere the brain when it observes a simulated murder it reacts as though it was real. Ultimately becoming used to violence and having trouble seperating what is real from what is just 'entertainment'. I belive these shows are meant to desensitize us from the horrible news we hear about what's actually going on in the world.

join