It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music I've been making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I have been making electronic music using FL studio 8 for the last several months. Many of the songs I make are dark in nature and many have been inspired from content like Extra Terrestrials, conspiracy, horror, satanic world elite, unexplained phenomenon etc that I have been introduced to here on ATS. I Thought I would share this music with the ATS community for you to listen to and enjoy. I love hearing critique as well so any thoughtful insight would be much appreciated, but keep in mind I put a lot of hard work into this music and only constructive criticism is asked for. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

www.soundcloud.com/physics66

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by koadie

Time For Go to Bed is pretty rad!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is all pretty good. Do you ever listen to any acid like the Aphex Twin/Mike Dred Universal Indicator series?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Thank you, and no, not really. I know some tracks by Aphex Twin and although Aphex Twin isnt too much on my radar I think he makes some wicked tracks. I will check out some more though, thanks for the recommendation.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
not bad, if i was to say anything about it, it would be...
i listened to about 5 of your songs and i would spend a bit more time post production.
levels and compression.

other then that its all good...and a bit creepy heheh

yeah aphex twin definetly comes to mind
edit on 19-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

eheheh
Thanks man, I couldnt agree more with you about the post flow but I am just not very knowledgeable about that process. I literally just started using this software (or any music software for that matter) not much more than 6 or 7 months ago as a hobby. I am still learning the ins and outs of the program itself, but I will get to that process at some point. Thanks for the feedback,

Also, for what its worth, I do want to retain a lo-fi ambient feel to the quality of the tracks as i feel that it is sort of part of the song itself, but that being said I do still hope to better my tracks by further mixing them in the future
edit on 19-3-2012 by koadie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I like ''I am Dracula'', It reminds me a bit of Blade. But if i was you, i would change the drums in ''I am Dracula'' to a more techno like drumbeat, that would be awesome. But its cool now to. Good stuff tho, i myself also make beats in FL and Reason 4.0 its fun to do and time consuming, keep up the good work!

Greetings,

EyesOnly13013

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
no worries, im sure youll figure it out.

keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesOnly13013

Thanks, that song is one of my favorites alongside 'eat them'. I will definitely continue to work on the track, thanks for the advice.

top topics

join