It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Democrats and those on the fence - a RP thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Any Republican except Ron Paul can beat Obama in the election.

Obama is prime to be taken down, but Ron Paul is the only one that can't pull it off.

May I ask why you believe that any Republican EXCEPT Paul can beat Obama? Polls say exactly the opposite:

Paul 43% Obama 41%
Romney 44% Obama 44%
Santorum - 3 points behind Obama
Gingrich - 10 points behind Obama

(Ron Paul Beats Obama In New Poll...Again) www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So.... Wait... NOW, Paul is a liberal Republican? You guys cannot make up your minds huh? 

A week ago I was attacked for wondering how many of Paul supporters are left-leaning, and now you say 80% of them are?

Talk about flip flopping. 

I think the OP's appeal is the right thing to do and the only shot RP has...but it's too little too late. 

The reason RP is securely in dead last is because we (on the right) knew all along that RP is liberal! 

It's funny how Paulites tell me he's the most conservative of the 4 republican candidates but as the reality sets in that RP has no shot they now try to appeal to liberals with the TRUTH. 

Honesty is the best policy!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by jjf3rd77
The reason RP is securely in dead last is because we (on the right) knew all along that RP is liberal! 

AMEN! I've known this ever since I started, to actually LOOK INTO him. Not just agree with all of his ideal talking points. He is the most liberal of the GOP. He's just a liberal that likes the constitution.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join