It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Worried about Tomorrow? The Law of Inverse Squares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A truth on one plane of existence is true on all planes of existence. What applies in a lesser degree applies in a greater degree. For instance, we run a race by preparing, eating right and being at peek potential on race day. The same applies if we are gearing up for a job interview or trying to live to old age. The lesser case applies to the greater case. Reaching the crescendo of a goal means fighting to the last breath of our spirit to win.

Truth will seek unity over multiplicity when the law of inverse squares is viewed as an applicable comparison. The sum of the forces involved are reciprocal. When we multiply two opposing forces together and divide by the square of the distance between them, the power of the larger force rapidly increases by a predictable ratio as each opposing force approaches the another.

Forget the fact that you may not get what I am saying at this moment. Let me describe the two opposing forces first. On the one hand, we have the masses of the people, which are always represented by truth, dignity, freedom, liberty and restrained power. Although misguided and blind in many ways, the end result is a movement with the part of the two forces that you belong. Eventually, one is gained in total over the other. On the other side, we have the few who have remained at a hidden distance, manipulating the masses by the bending of law. What do we currently see coming on the horizon?

The answer is Unity. As the distance closes by knowledge, the majority will take a side against the wrong side of truth. The more we know, the closer the two become. The larger power will subdue the weaker value by the shortening of the distance between. This is the Law of Inverse Squares and nature's way of overcoming multiplicity. In natural science, there are no exceptions to this rule when a cycle of transition and change is at its end and a new cycle begins. The dead go on to death and the living become new creations and patterns of the old.

What does this ultimately mean for the common man? Should we fear? No. Why? When you try to break the law, the law brakes you. The part of you that is not necessary will die. The part that is of value will be saved and renewed. This will be true for all of us as unity and equilibrium in nature takes its course. The true reward comes to those who have treasure in the inner nature that cannot be touched by the outer. Those who have no inner value will perish as the outer man dissolves back to where it originated. Not by strength; not by might, but by God's Spirit. Hold fast to what is good and walk away from what does not belong. This is the hard part for all of us in this world of sin and death.

Are you worried about tomorrow? Don’t be. Make sure you are on the right side of truth at every turn. The true battle lies in conquering the man within.

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

Indeed. The other side cannot determine truth before it is too late for them to realize that the larger power consumes the weaker. Not only is this true in the greater case of the world, it is true with the lesser case of the nation, people or individual. The greater consumes the lesser. If more evil is contained within, the evil consumes the whole. If more good exists, the good consumes the evil. Notice what happens to the "Experts" who manipulate the law and fail to recognize truth. Remember, Jesus said, "You must be born again."

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

How do we overcome? The hard part. Walk away. Repent. Bear true fruit by giving and not taking. It's the opposite of what makes sense. Give and you produce more than you gave. Take and what you take consumes more than what it represented. Smoke and you get cancer. Why? You took a reward that consumed you. Work at a college education and you get a degree. Suffer first and reward follows and never ends. Giving of work is the answer. Faith is the key to knowing why you should.

edit on 18-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

join