It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO words can describe....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm saddened...disappointed to say the very least.

where is the human spirit?

It seems like everyone has given up?

Is there anyone left with PURE intentions?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I sought great human beings, I only ever found the apes of their ideal.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity

I can relate....believe me....I can!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Stars n flags op. I think that most of us that even have a little bit of pure intentions anymore are hoping that there are some of those people left. We get tired of the games and of being lied to by those who only have an alterior motive. Unfortunately the alterior motive people represent the majority of those left on the earth today. It's hard to know who to believe anymore. Don't believe me?.....go on youtube n then tell me what you think.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity

I can relate....believe me....I can!

There is sooo much goodness in the world that is over shadowed by soooo much evil...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Stars n flags op. I think that most of us that even have a little bit of pure intentions anymore are hoping that there are some of those people left. We get tired of the games and of being lied to by those who only have an alterior motive. Unfortunately the alterior motive people represent the majority of those left on the earth today. It's hard to know who to believe anymore. Don't believe me?.....go on youtube n then tell me what you think.

Good folks still exist...with the best of intentions for all...that is all the truth I need to know.

I will never lose hope....

edit on 17-3-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

absolutely still hiding...its a good thing that people don't know me

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I suggest that it depends on what you want your experience to be. If your focus is on negativity, it is what will manifest. If you desire happiness, your thoughts will guide happiness to you. There can be no other way.

The attraction of like is the law of the universe. If one gives up hope of goodness, one must be focused on sadness and despair. Do not focus on what you do NOT want as thought does not discriminate on what you do or do not want, it manifests what you can conceive and believe only.

I am not saying that you should oversee blindly what you do not care to see. I am suggesting that you think about what you DO wish to see. Your thoughts DO manifest in due time. Once your EGO barrier is crossed. Once you are one with self, you will be able to manifest thought instantly. For now, believe that patience is a virtue. Believe that thought DO manifest. Believe that you are experiencing NOW what your focus was THEN.

You are in control of your destiny, no matter the argument. If you believe that it is not so because horrible things happen to the innocent, let me clarify this. If you randomly focus thoughts, you create events "by default". If your thoughts are scattered, your manifestations are scattered as well.

It is this fact that brings doubt to those who see a child die and wonder "what has this one done to deserve such a faith". It is the lack of focus that brings upon you a life "by default". It is the lack of focus that brings a random seed into your experience. For each negatively perceived action, in this random process, there is an equal and opposite positive reaction that you may or may not perceive.

Bare in mind that there is a delay in the flow of manifestation in your life experience. You may not be able to create with your thought what you whole heartedly desire within in an instant; however, thought matters and thought manifests in due time. It could take a lifetime, or several reincarnations or it could be instant, but you will indeed manifest your thoughts.

author: Peter. Channelled reply

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

absolutely still hiding...its a good thing that people don't know me

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
I suggest that it depends on what you want your experience to be. If your focus is on negativity, it is what will manifest. If you desire happiness, your thoughts will guide happiness to you. There can be no other way.

The attraction of like is the law of the universe. If one gives up hope of goodness, one must be focused on sadness and despair. Do not focus on what you do NOT want as thought does not discriminate on what you do or do not want, it manifests what you can conceive and believe only.

I am not saying that you should oversee blindly what you do not care to see. I am suggesting that you think about what you DO wish to see. Your thoughts DO manifest in due time. Once your EGO barrier is crossed. Once you are one with self, you will be able to manifest thought instantly. For now, believe that patience is a virtue. Believe that thought DO manifest. Believe that you are experiencing NOW what your focus was THEN.

You are in control of your destiny, no matter the argument. If you believe that it is not so because horrible things happen to the innocent, let me clarify this. If you randomly focus thoughts, you create events "by default". If your thoughts are scattered, your manifestations are scattered as well.

It is this fact that brings doubt to those who see a child die and wonder "what has this one done to deserve such a faith". It is the lack of focus that brings upon you a life "by default". It is the lack of focus that brings a random seed into your experience. For each negatively perceived action, in this random process, there is an equal and opposite positive reaction that you may or may not perceive.

Bare in mind that there is a delay in the flow of manifestation in your life experience. You may not be able to create with your thought what you whole heartedly desire within in an instant; however, thought matters and thought manifests in due time. It could take a lifetime, or several reincarnations or it could be instant, but you will indeed manifest your thoughts.

author: Peter. Channelled reply

Thank you for posting...I had a long, thoughtful reply for you but, I somehow erased it ALL!!

The main point being...I understand exactly what you are saying! Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join