It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new music idea i started working on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
let me know what yah think. basically an intro solo and verse.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Very good demo. Personally for me the solo is a bit long for an intro. I would save some of those tricks for the main solo. But as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One word for you T*a*v*is*to*c*k. Look at the music writing concepts. Use of certain resonant frequencies in tracks mixed at very low volumes greatly influences listener reaction. Stuff done at "post" recording, production and editing level.

Nice guitar work.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Really sick, you are very talented. Their are some parts that I would have changed but its not my music. Keep it going I would love to hear it when it done.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, I'm a guitar player, and I can tell you that your guitar work on there, I personally consider to be top rate. Very excellent work, you really make the instrument sing. I have to agree a bit with phatpackage (I think that was the poster) that it might be a bit long for the intro, I could feel a couple of places earlier in the piece where the entry of vocals would be more natural and the fancier guitar work would be more appropriate in the solo section, but I only mention such things out of discussion (and because you asked), but in no way as criticism. If that's the way you feel it should be, then rock on! Thanks for sharing and peace...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i should have been more descriptive the intro solo is ideas for a main melody riff and parts for a solo later on

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ummmm I give it aaaaaaahhhhh 6 cause it is hard to dance to, and the lyrics don't go with the music.

I liked it. Nice guitar, pleasant melody, I would listen again! You play beautifully

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Probably because it is a new idea of his? As a musician myself, I thought the guitar work was rather impressive. Nice job. What do you use for a studio? The sound quality was good.
edit on 17-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
thanks everybody for taking your time to listen! and give me feedback!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nice!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I like what I'm hearing.

top topics

join