It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Being from another Dimension?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yesterday, everyone was gone but me. I had been working on a computer, and was tired. I went out to the living room and sat down in my chair. I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them, a woman was standing there. She was strange looking, she was really dark skinned, and was dressed like a Gypsy would dress in the early 20th century. Her dress was richly embroidered and beaded, greens and browns, and reds were all interlaced into the design. and she had bracelets on her wrists, and a ring on every finger. Her hair was coal black, and very long. I stared at her, astounded, and then it came to me, this women looked just like my wife, only way older, and thinner than she. The woman smiled at me, and reached out and touched my on the head. I felt a surge of energy, and she was gone.

The more I think about this, the more is seems like it was either a future self of my wife, or a past self of my wife. She was a real as can be, and smelled very good too.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think you were dreaming.....nodded off
my 2 cents
edit on 17-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yesterday, everyone was gone but me. I had been working on a computer, and was tired. I went out to the living room and sat down in my chair. I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them, a woman was standing there.........I was more than likely having a dream.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dream, but very interesting about the smell part. I sometimes have "olfactory hallucinations." like when someone discussed cigarette smoke I can smell it. That part is very intriguing. Was it a prefume smell or something else entirely?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your wife's origins- ? A time-crossed, or spirit-relative of hers?
Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ive fallen asleep before an dreamt i woke up an went to the toilet..ended up pissing myself

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My first thought was that you're dreaming, but if that's the case are your dreams often that detailed? The way you've described the dress and its colours suggest that there may be more to this. And as for the smell - that IS unusual!
I'm no expert, but my guesses apart from what you've already suggested (in no particular order) would be this...

Dream.
Interdimensional crossover.
Your wife's spirit visiting from the future although she's currently alive (odd but 'living ghosts' have been reported).
The spirirt of an ancester of your wife.

As I say, I'm no expert on anything in my list, but maybe someone reading this is and maybe they could embellish or add to the list?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am not saying it wasn't a dream, but I usually do not dream anything like that, and, I do not smell anything in dreams. My wife was very interested in this, she remembers past lives a lot, and is very attached to the Fairie Race, and to the Feminine Divine, like I am. I just thought I'd put it out there, and see what other thought. I have not seen anything like that before, or after, it was quite strange, even for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
yea idk why you were dreaming about ur wife at work,i know i dont lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
according to ancient traditions
there are certain beings that although physically dead are spiritually trapped here.
while alive they created bloodlines amoungst the humans.
so to a certain extent bloodline humans also suffer from this affliction somewhat...

my thought is if you have patterns in your DNA that match past lives and future ones
they can resonate and when the conscious gard is down a little
the perceptions get through the filtering process

this is very similar to RC tank circuits..tuneing forks...etc

most important is the message conveyed
sometimes the medium IS the message

PS if a gypsy its easy to tell
just go count the silverware..

edit on 24-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

Your wife's origins- ? A time-crossed, or spirit-relative of hers?
Just sayin'

We are not certain of her origins. she is decidedly American Indian, and was told by a Tribal Elder that she is Cherokee. But, like me, he past, parentage, and records are murky at best. She does have strong ties to Fairies, and relates to Gypsies. I think it was her, from the past, or future, probably the past.

top topics

join