It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucus in St. Charles County, Missouri turns ugly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nothing to say except the fraud that has gone on in the republican party makes me sick to my stomach. Thank god for independent video and audio so we can all know.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You know.. in all truth I can't fathom why Dr. Paul is running on the GOP ticket. We knew we would be facing a hard battle but they are being blatantly obvious in their backroom deals and fraud. While we are doing exactly what we need to with the delegates, it is still upsetting how bad all of this is. I mean, the city, county and state police showed up to this caucus! This was a voting event and the law had to arrest people! If that doesn't show how far our country has fallen, I don't know what will...

Granted, third world countries and stuff have riots during their elections but we're SUPPOSE to be a Republic. We're suppose to be a demonstrator of democracy and so forth. Instead, we're only showing the world what a police state we are and how asleep we have been to let it go this far.

These officials should be held accountable for what they did. As Brent Stafford said in his update,

The actions of Eugene Doke, Bryan Spencer, and Matt Ehlen were the direct cause of the event getting out of control. They have tried to shift the blame, but it is all on them. If they had conducted the meeting according to Robert's Rules and the proper order of the agenda, none of this would have happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to Brent Stafford's update:

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I think the biggest problem is these conspiracy and alternative media outlets online reach only a small fraction of the populace at large and with MSM on the dark side, they have the big guns. I try to share what I learn with those who are unaware of the unlevel playing field. Maybe I'm too passionate as far as truth in information and come across as a nut job half the time but I do try not to be too insistent when trying to enlighten others. Too bad someone can't high jack the air waves if only for an hour or so.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just got back from the Jefferson County caucus event and it was a total cluster#.

It took 5 hours just to elect the chairman. There were a couple douches (non RP supporters) doing what I could only interpret as delaying tactics. A girl got up there and called them out on it and things were getting heated. It was all the chairman could do to calm people down. Ultimately over half the people left (there was initially over 500). I thought this would strengthen Ron Paul's position since his supporters are generally more passionate about winning, but the douchery didn't end there.

For whatever reason, the RP delegates (or at least that's what we were led to believe) were on a separate slate called the "Sons and Daughters of Liberty slate", with the other 3 candidates together on their own slate called the "Unity slate". Ultimately this led to a pissing match with each group voting against each other's slates. RP's support was outnumbered (by about 60%), therefore those delegates were not sent in/approved.

Strangely, my name was called out from the Unity slate even though I signed up as a RP delegate upon arrival. I should've said something right away but I took too long to think about it.
On the other hand at least RP got one delegate through (which is one of the reasons I was over-thinking it). It was my first time at something like this and I didn't know all the language / procedure. Also, by this point the chairman was rushing things through and not even giving the time of day to those who demanded it. I heard "division" shouted a couple times and it went ignored. People had been there for 10 hours and were grumpy, chairman included.

Oh yeah, and we couldn't leave to get food or smoke, otherwise we wouldn't be allowed back in to participate. There were even kids there. Some people sacrificed their participation to get food for their family/friends. Many simply left. We weren't expecting all the obstructions.

Overall I'm left a little bewildered. I don't feel... at all. I think all the yelling and drama burned out my emotions temporarily. Also, after experiencing all this and reading about additional events around Missouri (like mentioned in this thread) I'm left with the impression that we're gonna end up with more Obama and a revolution.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You are right ajay59!! This is the NWO controlling the outcome! The people wanted Ron Paul nominated, and they just ignored the people!!!! I also have the feeling this is going to be a violent summer.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Your no nut job my friend, you REALLY SEE what is going on! I work with the general public everyday, and most of the people I meet or ignorant, or stupid, or just don't want to admit what is really going on in this country!! Sad commentary indeed!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
reply to post by ajay59

Your no nut job my friend, you REALLY SEE what is going on! I work with the general public everyday, and most of the people I meet or ignorant, or stupid, or just don't want to admit what is really going on in this country!! Sad commentary indeed!

Don'y be surprised if you don't hear from me again as I've had incredible refreshing problems on that as well as another thread iv'e been monitoring!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Wow! I can't even fathom how frustrating that must have been. The thing that baffles me and I can't figure out is why I keep hearing about these chairmen who ignore the calls for division. They aren't suppose to ignore those.

I think you're right. The GOP think they will beat Obama without Paul supporters but they have absolutely zero chance of that happening. I think we are definitely heading towards a revolution. I've read a few articles that say gun sales have risen drastically as residents fear reelection of Obama.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by circlemaker

Wow! I can't even fathom how frustrating that must have been. The thing that baffles me and I can't figure out is why I keep hearing about these chairmen who ignore the calls for division. They aren't suppose to ignore those.

I think you're right. The GOP think they will beat Obama without Paul supporters but they have absolutely zero chance of that happening. I think we are definitely heading towards a revolution. I've read a few articles that say gun sales have risen drastically as residents fear reelection of Obama.

I fear that well.... there is a lot to fear my friend!
It seems there are many deeply running rabbit holes and it may be SURPRISING where they spring up!
edit on 17-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to go check out some other sites for now since I haven't seen a new post after my last over an hour ago. Don't know if I'm the only one having these problems but other than ATS, my browser is working great! See you all later if I can even get back in.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is the latest video that I've found. It's much better than the other video of him being arrested. Look at the confusion on some of the peoples' faces.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow that arrest is pathetic.

there are hundreds of people that were just forced out of this building on the street.

pretty damn obvious he was arrested for talking.

Those Officers just essentially kidnapped that man.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do we know what the police charged him with when they arrested him?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I for one am glad that people are starting to get pissed off at the corruption....ITS ABOUT TIME.

Don't sit back and let it happen, stand up and fight!

reply to post by Julie Washington

Trespassing I believe (since the police told people to leave)
edit on 17-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Do we know what the police charged him with when they arrested him?

MidnightTide is right. They charged him with trespassing. He was booked and then released with a summons.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hopefully he releases the name of the officers that kidnapped him.

they deserve whatever is coming to them.

if it were up to me they would be hung and dragged through the city for every officer to see
edit on 18-3-2012 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Aside from considering the egos of those, whose years of devotion to the GOP has netted such prominent positions as these Chairmen (et al)... It seems there might be another motivation afoot.
How could they continue to blunder so blatantly and profusely from the first state (Iowa) to present (Missouri)?
Do they (the GOP) really have ALL of the dumbest dolts on the block?
Surely not.
What if, though...just as with John McCain and Bob Dole...they (the GOP) have simply decided they would rather concede the election (this time, as last time) to Obama, because the only runner in the GOP pack that could/would do anything different (Ron Paul), would do the kind of stuff that threatens the goals, aspirations and pocket books of that entire army of career politicians & public-service-parasites?
And...while Ron Paul's support (and "fame") continues to grow with every election cycle...so does his age...and, if they can simply do whatever it takes, this time (2012) to keep him out of the Oval Office...the chances that he will seek election again (2016) are virtually nil.
Just a passing thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
What if, though...just as with John McCain and Bob Dole...they (the GOP) have simply decided they would rather concede the election (this time, as last time) to Obama, because the only runner in the GOP pack that could/would do anything different (Ron Paul)

That's what I'm thinking. If they let Obama win they can get "their guy" in there in 4 years, as opposed to 8 years if RP wins.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Hmmm that is an interesting (and disturbing) theory. I could see them pulling shenanigans like that though. However, at the pace Obama is going with destroying our constitution and stuff, we won't have a country for the GOP to win by the time his next term is up. Just since Jan. 1st of this year he has signed the NDAA and the No Trespass Law. Those two alone kill our Bill of Rights.

So if that is their plan, they better hope the 2nd term is better than the first. Though honestly I fear a reelection will bring about a revolution. The increase in gun sales tells you what Americans are gearing up for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join