It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: externally corrected about 65 times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
65 Degrees of Separation is what I wanted title this thread, anyway.

I�ll say thank you in advance, I together with everyone else appreciate you giving your time.

1. You refer to the human race as being �externally corrected about 65 times�, could you please elaborate on this and let me know how this information came into being?

2. Giving the �Missing Link� theory, is it your belief that we, as humans started off as a natural product of evolution and then became an experiment or were we initialized for the experiment?

3. I understand that you will only elaborate where you, either hold a theory or have a source for the reference. If the reference regarding us being �containers� is true. It opens up many a speculative possibility.:

A. We are containers for the soul or our physical make-up holds something at the genetic level.

B. We are containers for the souls of those that control the cybernetic organisms (the Greys) which would mean that we are the controllers, but for some reason we aren�t to know this whilst in the human state.

I'm still working on these, as I believe there are an infinite amount of possibilities, I'm looking for the most logical one(s). Your opinion would be appreciated.

join