It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Russell - The maker of KONY, Naked in public having a meltdown *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ive said since the beginning of all of this that this whole KONY thing didnt sit right well with me. Well, for all you that disagreed, here's evidence that the man that made this "documentary" is a raving lunatic. The video shows a naked man banging his fists on the ground while screaming maniacally, it was later reported that Jason Russel was arrested and is currently being held in a psychiatric hospital.

Make of this what you will.

Link: TMZ
edit on 17-3-2012 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pretty sure this was just posted.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is what is done to everyone who exposes corruption. It's how the truth is corrupted.

Just ask Debbie.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Pretty sure this was just posted.

Yeah, I think this has been posted in every thread forum so far.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
another one???

we must be close to 20 threads on this crap with most of them all covering the same material.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It was news to me (the video.) So S&F to the OP for the LULZ!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
At least he's gone bat sh!t crazy in a nice neighborhood.

Anyone else wonder if someone in a dark suit and sunglasses might have slipped something in his starbucks? He sure is bringing a lot of attention to something that the US government couldn't care less about.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Anyone else wonder if someone in a dark suit and sunglasses might have slipped something in his starbucks?

I do.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Anyone else wonder if someone in a dark suit and sunglasses might have slipped something in his starbucks? He sure is bringing a lot of attention to something that the US government couldn't care less about.

That was my first thought too, but what purpose would it serve? I can't see any way in which Kony would be supported by tptb... As far as I know he's just some random crazy African warlord. Wouldn't it actually benefit them to send troops into Africa?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ahh okay i didnt realise this was big news!
Mods feel free to close thread

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Welcome to yesterday. My guess, Russell was high on PCP, no joke, YT PCP freakout

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

That was my first thought too, but what purpose would it serve? I can't see any way in which Kony would be supported by tptb... As far as I know he's just some random crazy African warlord. Wouldn't it actually benefit them to send troops into Africa?

There is no lithium, poppy fields or oil in Africa. The South Africans have the diamonds and gold locked up. What does the USGovt care what a third-string warlord does with his people?

Drumming up empathy for these people might compel the government to maybe actually DO something that they'd rather not do. Perhaps Kony is working for one of our friends for one reason or another. There has to be some kind of motivation for getting into the warlord business.

edit on 17-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

www.nytimes.com...

NY times seems to dissagree on the fact about oil.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There is no lithium, poppy fields or oil in Africa.

Yes there is.

More specifically, there's oil in Uganda. It's been known for a few years.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The discovery of vast oil reserves in Uganda has caused excitement across the country, and more than a touch of anxiety too. Energy companies have recently found more than 700m barrels of commercially viable oil in the pristine Albertine Graben region, representing the first major petroleum strike in east Africa. Tullow Oil, the FTSE 100 company leading the exploration, believes the exploitable deposits could exceed 1.5bn barrels, reserves comparable to Equatorial Guinea and the Republic of Chad .

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Does anybody remember Martin Lawrence?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So, it makes no diffrence one way or another to his messege.

Having a mental breakdown means nothing, plenty of people hav'em. Being a "raving lunatic" has no effect on weather the movie is correct or not.
edit on 17-3-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
So, it makes no diffrence one way or another to his messege.

Having a mental breakdown means nothing, plenty of people hav'em. Being a "raving lunatic" has no effect on weather the movie is correct or not.
edit on 17-3-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

I disagree, people who are prone to mental illness often dont grasp reality very well which makes the credibility of his claims *because he hasn't provided substantial evidence in his video* very un-credible.
For example, if someone wearing a tin-foil hat told you they got abducted by aliens *provided no proper evidence of the event* would you believe what they were saying?

I know i wouldn't.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
just how the chick from somalia being kidnapped was a fake story and faded away, just like the Iranian assassination plot against the saudi ambassador on american soil faded, and just like the iranians sending republic guard to mexico to help the cartels faded, now the kony thing comes out, n the guy who creates it loses his mind? was he of right mind to begin with? is he allowed to register invisible children NON-PROFIT and collect a hefty salary with yearly bonus and only give 30% of funds to said cause for a reason? i can only see the government WANTING troops in africa not trying to just ignore the situation, for all out of box thinkers could he have been brainwashed and this is the result of him zoolander style resisting his conditioning? i doubt it but it does make you think......

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It just sounds like another patsy being labeled crazy since it came out as huge BS to begin with. Whether he is just acting or actually slipped some mind altering substance. We may never know. Although, I bet you don't hear much about Kony in the corporate media as much now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I now get the Southpark reference of them making fun of this guy.. (over two episodes)

I really didn't hear about this until last night when I was hanging out with a friend..

they dont show the worst part... How he was "making sexual movements with himself"

He's not going to get charged... but if anyone of US were to do that... we'd be label predators and have a dot put on our houses so fast it'd make your head spin

new topics

top topics

join