It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

That second picture is stunning .
Why do we have to degrade the achievements of our ancestors by attributing great work like the building in that second picture to extraterrestrials instead of giving credit where credits due .

Just because we in our modern greatness don't know how they did certain things doesn't mean that they didn't or couldn't or that ET did it .

edit on 17-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

You're deadly wrong. We are not "degrading" the achievements of ancient civilizations. The very OWN ancient civilizations always said that their knowledge in science and occult mysteries came from "stargods". Nobody is making this up. They TOLD it. They WROTE it and they DEPICTED their stargods in statues and monuments.

The only problem here, is that modern scholars want people believing that these "stargods" were only "anthropomorphizing of nature". Well, if you are 8 or 9 you probably will believe it without even questioning, but we're no children here, nor stupid people. Well, am I not. You know... When archaeologists say the gold aircraft models of Incas, were "ceremonial birds" and then a bunch of aerospace engineers build RC replicas of these "birds" and make them fly like modern aircrafts, you have to re-evaluate your own life, unless you like to live by lies and deceiving.
edit on 3/17/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by chr0naut

We can even switch the coordinates for other places less known and less exposed by Western media, such as the Ellora caves aka Ajanta caves in India, a whole city ENTIRELY carved from a SINGLE piece of rock out of a mountain. Same laser precision, same perfection seen in the Andes and Abu Simbel.

The difference between using advance equipment to do all this and simple tools is only time and energy. Advance equipment needs very little time and energy...simple tools needs a lot of both, but the end results are the same.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Riiiiight. A giant artifact cut by stone age tools, can achieve the same result of the same artifact cut by laser/diamond tools. Ooook...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I find the show interesting although I do get tired of the aliens did it for every singe event and building in history. I am waiting for the show where they declare the statue of david had to be made by aliens because of its laser like perfection. One big problem with it is this. Why would advanced aliens haul around a bunch of rocks to build a space port? The reason we do not use giant rocks today is we have better building materials and do not need to. Also would it have killed them to leave behind say a wrench or glass or anything beyond rocks that could just as likely have been carved by a people building these things. I have to admit I do get a good laugh at some of the conclusion sometimes. But, hey these guys are making a living at this so I guess its expected.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Seen all that before. Thanks for the comparison. Doesn't come close to what OP just provided.

I wonder where all the modern megalithic monuments are ? Surely with todays tech we can and therefore must
be doing this ?

Mt Rushmore won't suffice.
edit on 17-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When archaeologists say the gold aircraft models of Incas, were "ceremonial birds" and then a bunch of aerospace engineers build RC replicas of these "birds" and make them fly like modern aircrafts, you have to re-evaluate your own life, unless you like to live by lies and deceiving.

As I said before, I don't think they are birds, they look like flying fish to me.

And the fact that someone made a replica (not a very good one, as they made several changes) that was able to fly means nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Riiiiight. A giant artifact cut by stone age tools, can achieve the same result of the same artifact cut by laser/diamond tools. Ooook...
Yes, do not forget that a diamond is a stone.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I never saw those with my own eyes, but I don't see any sign of "laser precision" in either of those images.

Mainstream archaeologists are either stupid or liars by keeping repeating that malnourished slaves using chisels, obsidian blades, stone-hammers, wooden cranes, bamboo scaffolding and liana ropes, built these things.
Are you sure that that's what they say? From what I have seen, the malnourished slaves version is not being considered as the most likely for some decades.

PS: I suppose you know that the first photo you posted shows a monument that was moved from it's original place, piece by piece, and reconstructed some 200 metres away from where it was originally built. That was done in the 1960s.

During the salvage operation which began in 1964 and continued until 1968, the two temples were dismantled and raised over 60 meters up the sandstone cliff where they had been built more than 3,000 years before. Here they were reassembled, in the exact same relationship to each other and the sun, and covered with an artificial mountain. Most of the joins in the stone have now been filled by antiquity experts, but inside the temples it is still possible to see where the blocks were cut.

www.goegypt.org...

Ok, the original ones were cut straight out of the mountain. The replacement operation,dismantled the originals, switched the place and covered it with artificial terrain. So we're talking here about DISTINCT processes used for originally build them and later rebuild them. The comparison is redundant.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Alright you do have some points that weigh in fairly well Colin. I'll give you that for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The point is finely cut stone doesn't mean lasers were used, just a lot of time, elbow grease and know how.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Dont know if you are aware of the renovation of the house of commons but many of the carving needed to be replaced. Being the house of commons no expense was spared and they set up a school to train people to do the work as they expected it to be a lost art. They discovered in a very short space of time it was not lost it was just no one was prepared to pay for it.

If someone is prepared to pay you will get modern megalithic monuments.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by gortex

Keep an open mind, people.

But not so open that your brain falls out.

How about you do some research for yourself beyond what charlatans like Tsoukalos and van Daniken do for you. Just because somebody who's famous for his goofy hairdo tells you its impossible for something to have been done by human hands doesn't make it so.

It's hilarious to me that people really, genuinely believe this crap. It's like I'm watching some strange new religion form.

You are.
They see aliens as their Creator
They see aliens as their Saviour.
They eagerly await their second coming.

Sadly, it was easy to do by those who despise the real Saviour.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by colin42

Alright you do have some points that weigh in fairly well Colin. I'll give you that for sure.
As do you. Its a discussion right

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great post. Great show. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Just watched it.
The part I found new and interesting is the part about the H blocks being perhaps a launching rail for aircraft.
While they did not say on the show that it is what it was used for. They did say that it Could've been used for that by the shape and construction.

That is something I hadn't heard before in reference to this area.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Seen all that before. Thanks for the comparison. Doesn't come close to OP just provided.
That wasn't posted by me, it was quoted from another post.

I wonder where all the modern megalithic monuments are ? Surely with todays tech we can and therefore must be doing this ?
Why should we be doing it? Do you still behave in the same way you did when you were 5 years old? In the same way our personal ideas change through life, our collective ideas also change, so if someone says "When I die I want to be buried in a dolmén" we think that something is wrong with him/her.

Mt Rushmore won't suffice.
Mt Rushmore is one of the most stupid things someone can do with a mountain, they should be ashamed of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes, do not forget that a diamond is a stone.

I don't know about cavemen or native aboriginal people living in 13,000 ft mountains, using tools with diamond drills, 6,000 years ago, do you?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
Great post. Great show. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Just watched it.
The part I found new and interesting is the part about the H blocks being perhaps a launching rail for aircraft.
While they did not say on the show that it is what it was used for. They did say that it Could've been used for that by the shape and construction.

That is something I hadn't heard before in reference to this area.

The most important, is that they not only told about new possibilities, but they used accurate support of science and industry precision tools for proving the nature of those constructions, regardless their function.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise...

Aliens, or super advanced humans, whatever...built megalithic structures. With little, or no supporting evidence, I might add.

Meanwhile ignoring the archaeological evidence that says differently. Not just in this case, but the pyramids, Stonehenge, and on and on...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

When archaeologists say the gold aircraft models of Incas, were "ceremonial birds" and then a bunch of aerospace engineers build RC replicas of these "birds" and make them fly like modern aircrafts, you have to re-evaluate your own life, unless you like to live by lies and deceiving.

As I said before, I don't think they are birds, they look like flying fish to me.

And the fact that someone made a replica (not a very good one, as they made several changes) that was able to fly means nothing.

Yeah, they made "several changes". The original ones were made by local artisans with ZERO knowledge in mechanics and aeronautics, so the guy with PhD gave it a engine, a landing gear, wings with flaps and a couple of air scoops for aerodynamics, and these are "several changes"... Ooook.

And when I said "ceremonial birds" I was not referring to your personal opinion, I was repeating what mainstream archeologists use to say about those artifacts, "stylized birds", "ceremonial birds", "spiritualized birds", stuff like that...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Why can't anything ever be just what it seems to be ?

I know that was whinney but said it anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I don't know about cavemen or native aboriginal people living in 13,000 ft mountains, using tools with diamond drills, 6,000 years ago, do you?
No, but my ignorance doesn't mean that they didn't have them.

It is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join