It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else bored of the Republican debates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The only good thing about these debates is that it allows the rest of America to see how stupid and delusional the GOP candidates are.

The sad thing is that we still have a lot of people that will be voting for them because to them their faith and god comes before anything else, these people are usually uneducated. It's so sad to see the GOP take advantage of them and that is the reason the GOP has maintained a stronghold in the Southern States.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I read somewhere that the rest of the debates had been cancelled.

Your wish has been granted.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by muse7

I read somewhere that the rest of the debates had been cancelled.

Your wish has been granted.

Well... the circus cannot stay in town forever : )

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I have been border of them of late. Not enough Paul to spice things up! And they keep talking about the same things over and over, I still have no idea what Romney's foreign policy is (though I can take a pretty good guess).

We are bored because lack of variety. As I said before, let us have Paul join in more and talk about the stuff that matters!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If I wanted a soap opera, I'd watch General Hospital, or Days of our Lives.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It's so sad to see the GOP take advantage of them and that is the reason the GOP has maintained a stronghold in the Southern States.

I lived in the South for several years (SIGH) and I will tell you that they are socially BACKWARDS and are as STUBBORN as MULES down there with politics and superstitions .

If HITLER came back as a republican and threw the words "Jesus" and "christian" around, there is not a single NATIVE southerner who would not vote for him.

Hitler would have it in-the-bag down there.

Lived in upstate NY as well as Texas. In comparison to the North, Southerners are as dumb as rocks and nobody can tell me otherwise with their "southern pride" BS where they never experienced several years outside of ther South to make a real honest judgement.

I've lived several years in both states. Its disturbingly TRUE.

OH, and not only am I "bored" of the republican candidates, but they make themselves appear more and more like dangerous degenerates to our country and the world more and more every time they open their mouths.

edit on 17-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As far as GOP yeah they only show the most lame 3 plus . The cool one they dont show on the news will be on the Jay Leno show on the 20th...The others are too fake to be asked on a late night show.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by muse7
It's so sad to see the GOP take advantage of them and that is the reason the GOP has maintained a stronghold in the Southern States.

I lived in the South for several years (SIGH) and I will tell you that they are socially BACKWARDS and are as STUBBORN as MULES down there with politics and superstitions .

If HITLER came back as a republican and threw the words "Jesus" and "christian" around, there is not a single NATIVE southerner who would not vote for him.

Hitler would have it in-the-bag down there.

Lived in upstate NY as well as Texas. In comparison to the North, Southerners are as dumb as rocks and nobody can tell me otherwise with their "southern pride" BS where they never experienced several years outside of ther South to make a real honest judgement.

I've lived several years in both states. Its disturbingly TRUE.

OH, and not only am I "bored" of the republican candidates, but they make themselves appear more and more like dangerous degenerates to our country and the world more and more every time they open their mouths.

edit on 17-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Umm Hitler did throw around those words. He was a very religious man.

just saying lol

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Im sorry but as someone who has enjoyed the debates, which have allowed Ron Paul to get out his ideas on a national stage, I find it odd you say youre tired of them because their havent been any for almost a month now. I believe the debates were helping Paul so they cancelled most of them. Now Ron Paul has hardly any national coverage and the MSM can continue to promote Romney as the front runner and Santorum as the challenger. Months ago they had a steady stream of debates going but as they got down to 5, 4 candidates left they couldnt ignore Ron Paul as much and the debates stopped, smells fishy to me.

Further proof, look at the Past debates and see how there was only one in February and then another March which Paul was excluded from. www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join