It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

So you are assuming that everyone of these people retiring
Are bad because they were in leadership roles or heads of companies?
Same mistake the general population made in Rand's book,

"the evil rich"

I think you missed the whole point of the book.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Whoa!! Now that is freaky. Looks like a Pyramid shape. And sure enough where did civilization start? Africa. Or, so the history books say. And where is the Pyramid? Africa. Good thing it's no where near me.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by Manhater
The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.

Mother nature went through extreme global warming and global cooling long before humans started burning fossil fuels.

Global warming is a hoax and a tool to sell sooooo many things like new hybrid cars,....

Yeah, seriously. I never fell for that either.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

You call me pathetic ??

The Original post...
You start with a prediction with no link or story, What prediction???
Then the Pope....Eeeh ok, And no link or story
Then the Resignations, No link no story, not even an opinion of your own, just two graphs, which nobody including you can understand, it could look like that every year???
A short list of bank, goverment, and buisness people with no link, no story or your own opinion....Nothing???

What prediction ?? I have just connected a few points that are obvious...
For the Pope is a rumor that we have to wait to see if it's gonna happen like 188 days theory.
For the resignations : Why should I post 3 pages of resignations if this is enough to get the picture ??

Graphs ??? When we come to graphs we can start talking about PATHETIC

Do you even know what first two graphs mean ?? Can you read above the graph and the graph it selfe ??

It says BY MONTH ...
So in the vertical direction, the NUMBER of PEOPLE and in the horizontal direction MONTHS and the side of the graph where are written COUNTRIES by COLOR.

Now that was pathetic right ??

Should I explain the second too ??

Do you even know why I have posted those 5 graphs for EQ on page 3 ?? No?? Who is pathetic now ??

I have posted 5 graphs on page 3 because the first graph on page 1 was a mistake but you should know that because you read graphs like a good book right...

The first graph on page 1 is showing strength and other 5 graphs on page 3 are showing numbers of EQ's but you know that right ??

Wars to distract the public :

People really don't care about wars, they care about their daily life, like job and families, they worry more about losing their job or house, wars are just news, or should i say entertainment.

They are entertainment for you. With this you showed us what person you are. They are entertainment for you until you are not involved. I wonder how entertaining would be if you had to take your rifle and go fight on the battlefield ?? You would probably entertain others by pissing your self in the pants.

And yes they are a distraction. If the broadcaster would not have anything to report than the news would look like this posts on ATS and they don't want that right because too many people would know too much. It's better to report about wars and keep people in fear and if you have enough of that news than you don't have to report about resignations simple as that.

Should I continue or you are starting to get an idea who is here the PATHETIC one ???

Why should I make a post that contains 3 pages if 95% of people here don't bother reading it ???

They read the first 10 sentences and make conclusions. It's better to put hints in the post to force people to think. ( if they can judging by you )

So in the future think before you call people PATHETIC and STUPID.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You completly misunderstood everything i wrote

First : The pathetic line was for the post i quoted, not the thread, and not you as a person.

Second : What prediction? This is what you wrote in the first line, with no clue to what prediction or link to said prediction.

Do you remember the predictions of how the elite will gradually withdrew from the public life to prepare for an event in 2012 ???

No i don't remember, please enlighten me.

Third : This is the link with the graphs of resignations you should have posted, but didn't. It's in Japanese, Google translate.www.news-us.jp...

In that link is a link to a blogpost.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

In this link, there is a list of people resignating, and a link to why they resign.
They resign for new jobs, fraud, not cabeable of maintaining there position, or personel reason, some are even staying in the company in other positions, they are not pulling back to hide, which is what you speculate in.
Please read and understand.

You did not read and understand what i showed you about the rise in earthquake, you just posted 5 new graphs which dosn't prove anything on that matter, very ignorant. I do leave room for me to be wrong, but i dont think i am.

The rest you just wrote, i will leave alone, cause you have no idea of who i am, or what battles i have been involved in.

I do not think you are stupid in anyway, and i didn't say that at all, so assuming that i think you are stupid is wrong.

I do give people who answear me a star, so the star you have is from me, even though you are completly wrong in what you said.

Peace.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks for your hard work, the time is now to start preparing for survival if you want to go down that adventurous road.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Africa huh, i'm sure they'll be thrilled with a bunch of white rich folks recolonizing the continent.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

You completly misunderstood everything i wrote

First : The pathetic line was for the post i quoted, not the thread, and not you as a person.

Second : What prediction? This is what you wrote in the first line, with no clue to what prediction or link to said prediction.

Do you remember the predictions of how the elite will gradually withdrew from the public life to prepare for an event in 2012 ???

No i don't remember, please enlighten me.

Third : This is the link with the graphs of resignations you should have posted, but didn't. It's in Japanese, Google translate.www.news-us.jp...

In that link is a link to a blogpost.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

In this link, there is a list of people resignating, and a link to why they resign.
They resign for new jobs, fraud, not cabeable of maintaining there position, or personel reason, some are even staying in the company in other positions, they are not pulling back to hide, which is what you speculate in.
Please read and understand.

You did not read and understand what i showed you about the rise in earthquake, you just posted 5 new graphs which dosn't prove anything on that matter, very ignorant. I do leave room for me to be wrong, but i dont think i am.

The rest you just wrote, i will leave alone, cause you have no idea of who i am, or what battles i have been involved in.

I do not think you are stupid in anyway, and i didn't say that at all, so assuming that i think you are stupid is wrong.

I do give people who answear me a star, so the star you have is from me, even though you are completly wrong in what you said.

Peace.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

I will just say I am sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for posting the links and I will give you a star back so that we are even.

You need to understand that I am not some 13 years old kid in mom's basement with who you can speak like you have spoken before. I understand all what you have wrote but in that blog down at the end is also written this :

Addendum:

It is not known under what circumstances these individuals have left their positions, I make no judgement on that. I find the timing of so many resignations extremely curious and a temporal marker in history of high significance. No one should assume I make any judgement about the character of these people. I frankly don't know their reputations except for a few rather famous ones. This list includes Banks, Investment Houses, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Equity Funds, Savings Retirement Funds and other shadow banking organizations. The line is very blurry between these entities, some are owned by banks some are banks, some invest in banks as well as owning entire industries (common in Hong Kong and Japan).

I didn't read every link under every person because there are too many of them and because for my thread this is not imortant. What is important in my thread is a mass that have resigned in a specific time line. Under what pretense they have resignated is not so important because everyone will find some good excuse to go down with dignity.

About EQ graphs :

If you have seen 5 graphs that I have posted than you have clearly seen also that EQ's are raising in numbers and strenght. It is possible that 20 years ago were not so accurately recorded but that's with all the statistics. If you are relying on this than you can rule out every scientific research that is based on statistics and there are many

About everything else I will leave it alone too and once again I am sorry for misunderstanding.

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

Africa huh, i'm sure they'll be thrilled with a bunch of white rich folks recolonizing the continent.

Yes. Although I'm not so sure about that as well because Africa started to shake in past few months

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And just wait until this up coming november and december start getting closer and closer.When those who have'nt already fled,the remaining world leaders,the royal bloodline elites and their beautiful people families and friends start going on early and extended thanksgiving and christmas holidays...

Thats where we'll think they're going,thats what we'll be led to believe they're doing,when in reality they will have gone down into their massive and fantastically prepared and protected blast proof bunkers.Massive underground survival shelters that our fearless leaders have ready and waiting for them,not for us.Designed and built at the expense of the mainstreams extorted tax dollars,forcibly taken from our blood,sweat and broken backs...

While the vast majority of us will be intentionally and thoughtlessly left upon the surface,to face and be mostly annihilated by whatever cosmic intruder is headed our way...

Then they'll ascend up out of their bunkers,protected by thousands of elite armed to the teeth soldiers,ready to rule and dominate a much less populated,much more easily controlled new world order...

Just imagine the underground bunkers they surely must have that we dont even know about...Cheyenne Mountain Bunker Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Puterman agreed with me about the quakes that there clearly is no increase. I used to think there was. If you just look at raw data without thinking about what it means you will be tricked. I took me this long since the Japan quake to realize there is nothing to see.

If you don't know Puterman, well, he KNOWS his earthquakes. Glad to see him in the thread.

I am expecting world disasters, I can see the elite running in record numbers, I have been waiting for a long time.

Only problem I have is this thread and the lack of credibility. It's the proof of the idea not the idea that I have a problem with. I do agree with the idea, and I think we are treading into uncharted waters. There are other threads that show this.

We are still coming out of an Ice age and all recorded history is from when the ice age started ending till now. Knowing this you should know that we will be getting warmer, no matter what humans do. This increased energy WILL cause more energetic disasters. We have no data to predict how bad it will get, before it may even out, but it seems people in the know think it will get pretty darn bad.

Notice I said it seems and I think. I can't prove my own feelings and thoughts on this issue, and neither can you.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It looks like the theory of 188 days is correct. 7.9 Mexico and I think it's a begining. So theory about NEMESIS could be right after all.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

We are still coming out of an Ice age and all recorded history is from when the ice age started ending till now. Knowing this you should know that we will be getting warmer, no matter what humans do. This increased energy WILL cause more energetic disasters. We have no data to predict how bad it will get, before it may even out, but it seems people in the know think it will get pretty darn bad.

I wish I could star you a hundred times.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just wondering why this thread died? I find it strangely unsettling that Dec 21 is so quite. Nothing in the news, resignations just keep coming, and nobody wondering why? This date is the most revered in the history of our existence and nobody cares. Maybe nothing will happen, but on the off chance that it might, why are the resignations of government officials speeding up?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
Just wondering why this thread died? I find it strangely unsettling that Dec 21 is so quite. Nothing in the news, resignations just keep coming, and nobody wondering why? This date is the most revered in the history of our existence and nobody cares. Maybe nothing will happen, but on the off chance that it might, why are the resignations of government officials speeding up?

do we have data showing any of these resignations or earth events to be out of the ordinary? i would probably believe more so in the resignations being because of the financial chaos and corruption ring we see today.

could be the financial melt down is the reason for so many being terminated or resigning but really it's just a guess on my part.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Good thread!

I'm not a big doomsday believer or anything of the sort, but if I had to make a guess on what is causing the probable increase in EQs, floods, and ect, I would look at SickScent's work.

SickScent is a member on the infamous GodLikeProductions website, and he has made an awesome work compiling scientific evidence of the entrance of our solar system in a highly charged cosmic cloud. It was only this year that NASA confirmed it.

I know we're not supposed to link to GodLikeProductions, but his threads are gold mines full of evidence, very little speculation. I think you might all find that interesting!

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I'm sorry I can't give a small preview of each link, as talking about real issues gets you banned on GLP...

Here is my new blog. It has both research papers on it as well as newer things I have been working on if anyone is interested.
swingingonspirals.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

This is happening before our eyes and we don't see anything.

A few examples :

- Pope would like to retire ( assumed in April ) ( never happened in history !! )
- Massive Wave Of Resignations

By Month :

By Country:

This is just from 8-9 March 2012

Banking & Financing

3/09/12 (UK) Deutsche Bank PWM UK head Martyn Surguyquits
3/09/12 (UK) Alexis de Rosnay co-head of Lazard investment banking, quits
3/09/12 (HONG KONG) BofA Merrill Lynch debt capital market banker Leonard Ng resigns
3/09/12 (SOUTHEAST ASIA) BofA Merrill Lynch debt capital market banker Jimmy Choi resigns
3/09/12 (SOUTHEAST ASIA) BofA Merrill Lynch debt capital market banker K.J. Kim resigns
3/09/12 (NZ/AUSTRALIA) CEO of St George bank (subsidiary of Westpac) Rob Chapman leaves
3/09/12 (USA) REIT Corporate Office Properties Trust CEORandall M. Griffin to leave
3/09/12 (MONGOLIA) Mongol Bank president Alag Batsukhresigned
3/08/12 (GERMANY) Clearstream Banking AG Katja Rosenkranz to leave Deutsche Börse Group
3/08/12 (USA) Bristol County Savings Bank president E. Dennis Kelly retires
3/08/12 (USA) CBOE executive Patrick Fay put on leave amidSEC probe
3/08/12 (USA) chief investment officer Alan Brown of Schroders steps down

Governments

3/09/12 (SOUTH KOREA) Secretary General of main opposition Democratic United Party Im Jong-seok resigns
3/09/12 (USA) South Carolina Lt. Gov. Kenneth Ard resigns amid probe
3/09/12 (USA) Rep. Jimmy Naifeh retires from House of Representatives
3/09/12 (USA) State Rep. and former Kirkland mayor Deb Eddyretires
3/09/12 (MALAYSIA) Chairman of Securities Commission Malaysia Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar retires
3/09/12 (N. IRELAND) Ulster Unionist Party leader Tom Elliotquits
3/09/12 (INDIA) MLA R. Selvaraj resigns from assembly and Party District Committee
3/08/12 (IVORY COAST) Ivory Coast’s prime ministerGuillaume Soro and his cabinet resigns
3/08/12 (USA) Chuck Hassebrook main primary opponent in U.S. Senate – abruptly quits
3/08/12 (USA) Democrat David Pollock quits Ventura County House race

Companies & Businesses

3/09/12 (FRANCE) Areva’s head of mining Sebastien de Montessus resigns
3/09/12 (NETHERLANDS) T-Mobile Netherlands CFO Hans van Leeuwen resigns
3/09/12 (NETHERLANDS) T-Mobile Netherlands marketing director Henrik Kasteel resigns
3/09/12 (USA) EVP of Allegheny Technologies David Hogan to retire
3/09/12 (Not Specified) Shipping group Goldenport CEOChristos Varsos resigns
3/08/12 (USA) CEO of Medi-Cal Ventura County unexpectedly resigns
3/08/12 (USA) EVP of Pandora Jessica Steel to exit
3/08/12 (HONG KONG) Hysan Development CEO Gerry Yimresigns
3/08/12 (USA) Tom Goodman to retire as senior VP and COOof HudBay Minerals Inc.
3/08/12 (USA) Chief executive and director Richard Balfour-Lynn of MWB Group (property developer and investor) resigns

- Wars to distract the public
- New laws to be protected FROM the public ( at the end you can only watch what is happening and do nothing because you will be treated like a terrorist )

Signs for the event:

- More earthquakes than ever and stronger ( from 1973 to 2012 )

- More volcano eruptions than ever ( from 1850 to 2010 )

- More disasters than ever and stronger ( from 1850 to 2010 )

- Cosmic rays hitting us from behind ??

- and more....you can post some too...

Probable cause :

NEMESIS

Brown dwarf stars emit loads of radiation. A star like our Sun burns off much of its energy in the form of light and heat. A brown dwarf emits all of its energy in the form of radiation.

So can it be that this rays from behind where from Nemesis ??

With this we can also explain the 188 days theory:

I believe that I am on the right track but you can write here your opinions if you have more plausible causes.

So what do you think ?? Are they resigning because they are retreating from the public to prepare them selves for the event or they are just scared what will happen when the truth is out ???

Weird #. The page I went to before this page here was about room 322 at hotel zaza. Gave me goosebumps.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
in light if the Meteor Showers and other ominous events:

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

dens and rocks of the mountains *bunkers?*

hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne *ufo's?*

the great day of his wrath is come *?*

how will things play out, when will the "UFO scare" happen?

and will the ones who've been left to handle the sheeple declare war against the ONE who sits on the throne?
will we follow?
or will we finally Realize the truth.

time to ready your convictions.

look to the Heavens.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join