It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bombs go off at Syrias air force base.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Two huge explosions rock Damascus at there air forces intellegence headquarters. They say there is alot of casualties . I would say work of the so called freedom fighters. This can only lead to more killings. Just what the West wants. SAD
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the victims.

We need to determine the extent of the bomb damage, and if possible the type of explosion. then it will be easier to guess whether this is a "street-level action" or something perpetrated with "help" from actors (i.e., TPTB) with access to more powerful goop than your typical street-rat.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I say, more work from the ISRAEL/U.S. COALITION......

Not passing judgement or laying blame upon the entire mess that is in this area of the world..... just saying the obvious.......at least from what I've experienced for the last 58 years.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
something tells me we got a few special ops on the ground feeding the rebel scum (lol star wars) some decent intel, if not doing it themselves dressed as syrians , I wouldn't doubt that either

or a lucky strike by the resistance, must consider all sides to this, a couple factions are warring by proxy.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Whoooee good thing we're not syrian.
I guess the syrian authorities should handle that, or not, whatever they do over there does not concern me.
I'm trying to bail my own boat before we sink, they will have to bail theirs as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

True that. I heard a while back that even some of our SAS are supporting the rebels inside Syria. Im not 100% beleiving that. But. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

quote moody blues lost in a lost world sad !!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Syria is a mess because it's current Dictator for Life...has decided that he would rather kill innocent people or any person who might be against his policies who might be peacefully demonstrating. You can go on many a social network and see Syrian Tanks killing people...mostly KIDS...right out in the streets for doing nothing more than saying a few anti-government words.

ASSAD has tried...unsucessfully to impose a medis blackout....but in these days of Smart Phones and Lap tops. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You may be right, assad may be an absolute tool.
But, if all of these kids being killed will not incite their parents to wage war, why should we?
Some slaves are comfortable in their chains, I'm ok with that.
It's Syria's problem not mine.
If people were to be randomly killed in the streets in my country by the authorities it would be my problem and I would act.
But they aren't so I dont.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Quick! Help Asad!
No wait, he's evil! Help the terrorists!
No, just help the protesters! OMG they are being shot at, oh no! Give them guns! Now they're terrorists!
Quick! Help Asad!
...etc

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Syria wll self implode...just as Iran will and Lybia has. It is kind of sad that the Arabs and Syrians...once great culture who excelled in Math and Sciences as well as Astronomy and they had Doctors and Surgeons that ne equal in the West....could allow themselves to be conned by a bunch of Religion Snake Oil Salesmen which allowed this area of the world to fall behind by 500 to 1000 years....all because they could not understand the concept of SEPERATION OF RELIGION AND STATE.

Don't worry though...this will be corrected....one way or the other...and when you think of ASSAD....start thinking.....BENITO MUSSOLINI! Split Infinity

top topics

join