It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good ole Ed Dames predicting ET intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ed Dames talking about ET intervention ~ 31:22 mark in this YT audio on C2CAM

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

Yep!
The problem is that most people dismiss about everything he and others have to say about RVing simply because it scares the Hell out of them. They see themselves caught completely off guard and defenseless if they put any credibility into anything he says. So the common response, is, "Uhuh, nice story. Honey is Letterman still on?"

You couple the "woo-woo" of RVing with ETs, world's falling apart, the crash of civilizations, and you get pure disbelief from most people out there--of course, most of them wouldn't be caught dead listening to Dames or even CtoC so, realistically, they are at least safe for the time being in their ignorance.

The kicker is that the government (CIA) were the ones to initiate the study and provide the hard proof of RVing. They spent millions of dollars and a couple of decades before they said, "Ain't nothing to it, close it down, but withhold most of the documents about what they did, OK?"

If you believe they do not tell us the truth about UFOs, then they certainly wouldn't tell us the truth about RVing into the future. And we wonder why there seems to be a frenzy of preparing the country for something major to happen. Usually the general belief is that it is a false flag operation coming--which could easily be possible--but the warnings seem to be aimed toward a much larger scale of a event. The best explanation is that RVing is a continuing, vital government tool for gathering intelligence of what will happen in the future. All of which gives Dames a lot of credibility and give up pause to reflect on how we should react..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

The problem is that most people dismiss about everything he and others have to say about RVing simply because it scares the Hell out of them. They see themselves caught completely off guard and defenseless if they put any credibility into anything he says. So the common response, is, "Uhuh, nice story. Honey is Letterman still on?"...

Ed Dames doesn't scare me...he's made many, many false observations/predictions and, as far as I can tell, hasn't made any spot-on predictions.

I take it back, he does scare me...just not in the way you mean.

Research...now that scares some folk apparently.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
And since when are the Japanese too scared to show anything?

They produce some of the most scary horror movies ever made.

They basically said " The most amazing and accurate part of the prediction was hidden from you so you wouldnt get scared."

yeaaaah... thats the ticket.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yep!
The problem is that most people dismiss about everything he and others have to say about RVing simply because it scares the Hell out of them. They see themselves caught completely off guard and defenseless if they put any credibility into anything he says. So the common response, is, "Uhuh, nice story. Honey is Letterman still on?"

Haha, I am not scared the real problem is that those ET story's are just complete nonsense which are based on nothing and excist enterly out of lose and self invented arguments which are told in a certain manner that they may sound like the truth (just like te bible). But only weakminded people fall for such weird story's...

That is why people can react in such way...

edit on 17-3-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
if the et's can suck up radiation then why arent they doing it in the pacific? im not saying they cant...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
if the et's can suck up radiation then why arent they doing it in the pacific? im not saying they cant...

Do you know they are not?

I pretty much think they just want to protect the real estate.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Yep!

Haha, I am not scared the real problem is that those ET story's are just complete nonsense which are based on nothing and excist enterly out of lose and self invented arguments which are told in a certain manner that they may sound like the truth (just like te bible). But only weakminded people fall for such weird story's...

That is why people can react in such way...

edit on 17-3-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

They are going to intervene... It's true, they are here...
You're being extremely ignorant and closedminded. I KNOW they are going to intervene from first-hand experience.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
They are going to intervene... It's true, they are here...
You're being extremely ignorant and closedminded. I KNOW they are going to intervene from first-hand experience.

That's intriguing - please share your experience with us.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yep!
The problem is that most people dismiss about everything he and others have to say about RVing simply because it scares the Hell out of them. They see themselves caught completely off guard and defenseless if they put any credibility into anything he says. So the common response, is, "Uhuh, nice story. Honey is .

Hope your not an RV because you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, scares us NO gives us a good
at the BS they come out with

top topics

join