It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Tool George Clooney's Convenient Arrest To Drown Out KONY 2012 Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, you just heard the news that the guy behind this trendy KONY2012 Psyop has just been caught doing bizarre things in " public" and has been arrested and it made you think this is definitely gonna be big news today, but no, no, that ain't gonna happen anymore because Hollywood's George Clooney just so happened to get arrested, conveniently and synchroniously at at a good time for NATO and the Mainstream Media to drown out this KONY2012 PR Mess.

Don't forget that George Clooney is alleged to have been at one of these wealthy elite sex parties if not something like Eyes Wide Shut with pretty young women there to cater to Elite Men carnal desires such as, allegedly, the prime minister of Italy.

www.tmz.com...

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is accused of paying to have sex with a 17-year-old Moroccan girl and then trying to cover it up.

Berlusconi's lawyers say they want Clooney as a witness because the girl claims she had seen George and his girlfriend at one of Berlusconi's parties. It's unclear how that information would be relevant in the trial.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 16-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

I also want to mention that this thread is not meant to be like the other breaking news threads about George Clooney. My point here is to make you guys consider why it happens to be convenient for Clooney to be arrested to drown out the KONY2012 arrest on the Mainstream Media.
edit on 16-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am a Secondary School Teacher in Australia and I had Students asking me about the Kony situation. Computers were not working properly yesterday however I gave them a start on where to research.

I hope the Students - even one Student will conduct their own research and learns more about social experiements and how they can dupe the masses.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please contribute to the this thread: George Clooney arrested, handcuffed, outside Sudan embassy in D.C.

Closed.
edit on March 16th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

join