It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child found living among corpses, CNN War Propaganda Never Gives Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
CNN in a Hurry Today

The video shows the bodies of a family in Homs

"Let the world see," a voice says in a video

Well that is what the rebels want the world to see just it can justify an intervention.

And the video is very questionable.

Snippet

Maybe CNN should be the spokesmen for the Rebels.
edit on Fri Mar 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 16-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Not to sound callous or anything, but how is this news?

This has been happening in the middle east for at least as long as my lifetime. I'm jaded by it all. I don't care who's side we're talking about or who's right or wrong.....all anyone knows how to do in the middle east is fight.

That little kid they picked up? Surrounded by dead bodies for years, and one of the first things he hears when found is grown adults cursing the world.

Sorry, but the people on either side of any skirmish, fight or war over there have no hope. That kid is probably going to grow up wanting to kill. And he won't care who.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What is 'very questionable' about the video? What expertise, exactly, do you have to make a judgment? Can you show us how you reached your conclusion?

Sometimes, people try to get rid of dictators, and look for help where they can find it.

If people like you had prevailed during the American Revolution, the USA would still be owned by Britain.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Sometimes, people try to get rid of dictators, and look for help where they can find it.

Yes people try to get rid of dictators by urging a regime change, and while add it by calling NATO to intervene yeah that really will help the civilians a lot wouldn't it? once they find out that there homes have been bombed to the stone ages.

After Libya i dont believe CNN lies, manipulation tricks just so i could support another war or there war you do know Libya is a mess now right? just wait and imagine what would Syria look after.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
all anyone knows how to do in the middle east is fight.

proof positive, the propaganda is quite effective

Surprised the kid is alive not deformed!

new topics

top topics

join