It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government Complicit In Massive Paedophile Cover-Up 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm actually posting this again for another user on ATS, since he/she didn't really specify the correct title in the thread.

The following video basically lays testament to the fact that paedophilia as practised by those of high status, is being covered-up and hushed up by the Criminal Justice System in the UK.

The video is well worth a watch! It is VERY frightening. Please circulate far and wide.

edit on 16-3-2012 by chemistry because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

hi op
its like i posted the other day
800 pedos in the uk have gone of the radar
thats only the ones we know/have been told
cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thats why UK judges, more often than not, give them lenient sentences....because they're into the same kind thing...sick b*****ds.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is another video, taken around the same time as the first.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Feed the scum to the dogs! I am disgusted by the acceptance of crime and corruption!

This needs to end NOW!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG
Feed the scum to the dogs! I am disgusted by the acceptance of crime and corruption!

This needs to end NOW!!

As a dog lover I could never be that cruel....(to the dog I mean), no I think we should just send them to prison...and I mean prison, not on the protection wing with they're own kind, but in with all the other prisoners, and if they're crimes are not acceptable with the other cons then...tough s**t, they get too fell like they're victims did.
edit on 16-3-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I DONT think this is a mass cover up.

All you people jump on hte same band wagon as you are small minded and dont do research properly of have a single thought of your own.

THE REAL reason why this got all bent out of shape is because they did not take the WORD of a downs sydrome girl. A lot of people still do not class DOWN SYNDROME people as reliable or normal. It sound wrong but its true.

IF it had been nice little blue eyed girl then there would of been something done. It it NOT to cover up pedophilia but instead its because people are STILL predjudice against DOWN SYNDROME.

We all are too some degree. I would ALWAYS choose the word of someone "normal" over someone with Downs. Its wrong but that is what people DO.

So stop saying mass cover up of pedophilia ring etc...it should be UK prejudice against Downs people. That is more accurate.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I am no way an expert in this field but I vaguely remember reading/seeing that even for people with mental handicaps, or the very young, there are ways to get to the truth. I won't go into sordid details but think simple pictures and gestures which very young children or the mentally handicapped would not normally know. Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I can't watch the video as I am at work, but the title itself lends little credibility to it.

The Government and Judiciary are not the one and the same. For someone to claim otherwise shows a lack of knowledge on the subject, which itself then calls into question their reasoning on other matters.

Given the constant peado rings being busted, high profile people being arrested even for crimes overseas and the greater and greater lenghts the authorities go to catch these scum, I doubt a cover up is at play here.

If you want peado cover-ups, just look no further than Morroco, where a rapist has the choice to marry his victim and get let off scot free, keeping the woman as his wife. A recent case involved a 14 year old girl who later took her life with rat poison as she was raped within the "marriage" by her original attacker.

And, be there a cover up or not from the highest levels of power, if someone attacked my daughter and somehow got let off, I would cover him up.

With about 6 feet of soil after I have smashed his head in.
edit on 16/3/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
*delete*
edit on 17-3-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: link works now

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is huge news-- it must've flown through the "new topics" section real quickly.
An on-going saga that rarely gets reported.
Prayers for Hollie and her family.

Both videos should be viral; comforting to see almost 10,000 hits on the first one, the 2nd one should have more than its 277 hits.

Huge news.
Thanks for posting, as its hard to find anything on this poor girl, and of course the myriads of others.
Am hoping those whistleblowers spoken of start spilling it all now. I don't imagine they sleep too well most nights.

Had you heard of BCoombes? Tried to find the youtube of an interview with him-- its been removed, just like he has. Tip of iceberg, over in Canada. Here's a review of his story, involving UK heads of state.
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... ess-william-coombes-assassinated-by-crown-and-vatican-agents/

top topics

join