It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Lol saying you didnt understand the OP kinda makes your points void. I dont know how cars work in the slightest, but here are a list of thing you can do to fix ur car.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Gatorade is one of the most unhealthy things on the planet.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Ok, I'll wait for my Lord.

And if he was at the door now..?

The logos of love, once it enters the system and starts circling the noosphere, is unstoppable, and the OP is right that logic demands that everything except faith leading to gnosis, be carved away, as nonsense, and unhelpful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Electrons are not self-aware, my mistake, but they are aware, and it is the cause of the said observers effect.

I do not deny Jesus, but keep note of the source of where we find his teachings. The New Testament as we know it wasn't compiled until just before 400 AD. The book of Revelations wasn't even accepted till 200-300 AD. What major empire ruled the lands during the days? The Romans. What were they so good at doing? Dividing and conquering. All Roads Lead to Rome, brother.

Like I said in the OP, the people with the power at the time could use the knowledge of our origins to control and manipulate the populace.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Great thread! Something is going on thats for sure!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
to realize that god is a state of being and not an entity

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is an "agree to disagree" situation.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Powers are inconsistent right now in our present state of being due to the veil, our forgetting, along with the shrinking of our pineal gland, whether it be to due to us being totally trained to operate entirely with our left-brains, or the fluoridation of water, the pesticides in all our food, MSG, meat, etc. They bring us away from our natural state, but the power is within, ask the person who gained super-strength when their child was pinned under the car. That comes from will and love combined. I've experienced a couple of supernatural phenomena in my life, just internally. I'm not even talking about attracting what I desire and whatnot. Purely psychic.

A part of the fun is experiencing the gratitude you feel when you become in tune with the universe and realize we aren't separate from it or each other.

However, I do not disregard faith, as it is imperative to let go of that urge from the ego that wants everything to happen right now. There's a lot of us out there. The planet is conscious itself; it may be partially responsible for directing us towards those "coincidences" that put us in the right place at the right time. Just the way I see it, the more accepting you are to allowing energy to flow through you without resistance, the more guidance you'll receive into experiencing those magical "coincidences."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So the great awakening is the realization that the wool has been pulled over our eyes in respect to what our actual powers really are ?

Sheesh I've been awake for years . I didn't know that that was what awake in this sense meant.
Ok yes folks wake up. You are the creators and the magicians and wizards. Let it fly.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
'If you're going to quote from the Book of Revelation,
Don't go calling it the Book of Revelations,
There's no 's', it's the Book of Revelation as revealed by St John the Divine.

See also Mary Hopkin, she must despair'

Half Man Half Biscuit
# Arm, Bad Tattoo

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People Still Believe Lucifer was Satan, And they still Think Lucifer is a He, ATS already broken down that wall for all the understand. This New age" stuff been around it didnt just popped out the blue, Im not a religious Person but i do believe in higher beings and mother earth herself . thanks OP, I really needed something too read

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Well if this is true, the NWO makes even more sence to stop us from reaching this point

but no offance, even my parents think i'm crazy when i bring this up

or are they just "brainwashed"

hard fight my friend
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Well that is the premise that the Free Masons operate under. That's why they do not require you to believe in any particular god just that you believe in a higher power.
Its real and its malleable and requires reflection because without reflection it cannot exist. Talk about ironic.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

The Wiccans answer that question with the phrase " And it harm none, do as you will" . It keeps it safe for everyone as harms none means yourself, others, animals, places and things. That being said we also keep the rule of three in mind should we forget rule one. The rule of three says that everything you put out there, good or ill, returns to you three fold. I know what I want coming my way.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
If anything 2012 serves as raising global consciousness in hopes for a Hundredth Monkey effect. If the people give in to the fear of total cataclysm, false-flags and self-serving politicians in a broken monetary system, looking out-there for God, they will never find it, and a NWO will step-in with applause. If we choose to look within and realize/actualize our true potential/nature, we will never need another person to tell us what to do ever again.

I hear you about the 'shift in conciseness'.. but let me tell you something...

I get kind of miffed when things about this topic become so ... how do you say.. fuzzy and vague when the concept of "consciousness" shift is brought up... and thi s goes out to ALL people who believe in this "shift"...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY????

do you mean that everybody will become more 'aware' of the interpersonal issues that exist, and adjust their behavior to be more accommodating to one another in a "Raised Compassion" mindset???
That all of a sudden the meth head who rapes his daughter is now POOF! loving and emotionally mature???
That the Mercinary who's slaughtered women and children... all of a sudden POOF! now he's the head of a Green Energy company that donates to kids with cancer foundations???

What EXACTLY do you mean....
Is it that we ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL POOF! shift toward being responsible for the planet????

This is what i've been hearing from all these 2012 yeasayers... and I think this is all ridiculously absurd... why? because changing behavior is a slow process. if you instantly change behavior.. it's as if you've replaced the personality.. because behaviors and tendencies are what make up your personality.

What do i think will happen????... Listen up..

I think there will be a PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGE where occult anatomy unveils itself, and SUPER HUMAN ABILITIES like telepathy, telekenesis, levetation (flight) .. instant healing, pyrokenesis.. etc...
WHY? because these things (which will be studied and understood scientifically over time) ... these things RELINQUISH DEPENDENCE on INFRASTRUCTURE. This is why the infrastructure is going to be torn down soon in WWIII Zombie Plague Fake Alien Invasion Giant Godzilla-Dinosaurs released from genetic labs... ie: the MIST.. from Dulce Labs...etc.... Economic Meltdown...
Because with these new abilities.. the body and the civilization will no longer need the previous and very obsolete infrastructure...
Think ... Venus Project ... renovated Earth.. New Earth.. New Order .. New World...
end of the world as you know it because super powers are where its' at..
there EXISTS a certain version of DNA that provides for indestructable skin.. levetation... telepathy...
we can levetate using a variety of technological means.. why couldn't DNA already do this...
we already have human spider silk skin... in petri dishes...
we have WIFI and Radio... why not through organic matter..
NOT that we'd have to develop these and ADD them to our genome.. but that they already exist in a compressed manner within junk dna.. then a trigger uncompresses the junk dna and then that informaiton is instructions on how the body re-bundles it's current DNA into a much more complex DNA version.... triple-h3lix .. up to 12 strand...

and along with the OP... I think Nature will ensure this... as this is an answer that already exists. just like the 'concept of the wheel' already existed before it was 'invented' this time around in this cycle of history...

as if the Egyptian origonal god... was at the end of one cycle of experience.. and exploded it'self.. but with secrets programmed into how things will unfold... so that he may experience himself through infinite eyes of humans... but in LIMITED FORM... to be totally convinced of the world as MUNDANE and sufferable...
Then... the new body is unleashed in a small wave of humans who transform... and the THRILL of being god AGAIN.. is there...

grass is always greener on the other side...

only want that which you cannot have...

no light without darkness....

can only define a concept within the presence of it's opposite.
for humanity to experience true liberation... we have to have experienced seemingly unending LIMITATION in flesh and bone dust to dust bodies... before the ELATION and RELIEF!! of the god-body...

this is the "shift in consciousness" that I bravely put forth as realistic.

because without super powers... we are SCREWED if what's coming up around the corner i true...

we will fall like flies if we have no personal abilities to share with one another to save each other from all this chaos coming up...
no "shift in consciousness" by itself.. "shift of ideas" will save us from what's coming if we can't do incredible previously fictional feats....

physiological transfiguration. That's what's up.

and PAIRED with high moral ideals and a concept of all is one.. and love thy neighbor .. and do unto others.. etc... combined with these abilities.. make for a vastly improved world
edit on 3/16/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"God's will becomes humanity's necessity" - Paul Coelho

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

The ego is usually quelled by being satiated. Eat, drink, have sex, then meditate, or preform your ritual. Unless your ritual includes sex, in that case hold off on the last. I think that part of the veil, so to speak, is the perpetrating of the belief, by mystics and priests,( and some self righteous lay people too.) that this is somehow hard to do. Its not. Its part of what we are. Even in wicca, with all the props and such, we know that we do not need any of that to do the magic, we use it to help keep our focus on our intent but the magic will still work without bell, book, and candle. Its why prayer works even if its only said in your head. Intent, will, focus and gratitude. Thats it in a nut shell.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984
"God's will becomes humanity's necessity" - Paul Coelho

Gods will has always only been mans will. And what we will, we get.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by arcanewings
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Thanks for the reply, and beautifully written I might add.

I disagree. When you say that when these things change and they will inevitably, that "nothing" changes". Do you define your cereal every time you sit down to eat it? Do you discern what chemicals, molecules are in the air as you breath it? They too are simple concepts, oxygen, hydrogen, just words, defining a source of energy that rely's solely on our ability to perceive it as such.

I agree. Those are just words, nothing more; and they tell us more about the inner-workings of our collective mind than they do about the universe. Yes we are capable of defining things for ourselves, assuming that man is the measure of all things—which he isn't.

You think change cannot happen, again we find limitation to be derived from your logic.

I don't think change cannot happen, that would be absurd. I will make it more clear: everything in the universe—where chaotic change is happening constantly—will continue on as it always has. Anything that changes for man will exist in his illusory reality he's created in his head, meanwhile, his body still succumbs to nature. These realities are intangible, untouchable and disregard the rest of the universe. They exist in our imagination, and we accept them as real. And yes, we can change those fairly easily; but outside of mankind—if man isn't the be all and end all of everything—what changes really happen? Even if man thinks he changes, in the grande scheme of things—in the universe—nothing will change, and it will be no better or worse off because of it.

You know our future as you have been so keen to understand our past? Such concepts such as "Paradigm" might interest you, when in reflection of what cannot be understood in time, manifests with time. Try explaining an Ipod to someone in the 1800's, paradigms shifts happened throughout our history. We learned to write, to speak, to create languages, to harness the atom energies, to do many great things. Things that were unimaginable to the man 50, 100, 1000 years ago. But does this fact change truth regarding the evolution of man, of our co-creation within a society, no it only proves that our ability to evolve is profound, if we're as you say "wolves" then we would still be wolves, not men whom seek an even higher truth in our experience of time.

Let's try to be honest. Paradigm shifts aren't evolution. It only shows that we are capable of cataloguing information. Just because our list of empirical evidence grows doesn't mean man is changing. The true creative potential resides in what someone does with that information. It's not evolution, but creativity with available materials.

You say "we learned" as if you had something to do with it. How can humanity take credit for something one man—or small groups of men—did. "Isn't mankind great? We split the atom!" Did you? Please then, split the atom for me.

If we are not wolf-like, then why not abolish the family as Plato states? Is it because we hold on to some natural tendency to remain in a pack? Why do we defend our territory? As proximity to other humans grow, as tribes turn into large communities, man as an animal becomes weakened, and further relies on that very strength in numbers, rather than himself. To overlook this is very dangerous.

I'm not sure where everyone got the idea "this is it endure it".
I imagine you have greater aspirations in life then to concede to the fall of mankind. That we can transform our consciousness into a more connected and self-sustaining form.

Yes I think that is possible: the only way we could transform our consciousness into a more connected and self-sustaining form, is to continue to homogenize mankind into a thoughtless herd-like entity. Sort of like a school of fish. There, where humanity finds strength in numbers and comfort grazing through life, is where this grand awakening—or rather this grand slumber—could occur. As population continues to grow, this seems inevitable.

What purpose do you hold? If not to strengthen the bonds of your life, your world, your dreams to the advent of your reality.

I share the same purpose as every other living thing, to survive as long as possible and perpetuate the species. There is no other purpose in life. To find purpose in something else is vanity. What is mankind's purpose should be the question, because so far it seems to share the same purpose as a cancer-cell.

Thank you for hearing my opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I wonder too. I'm like will it be like tripping?, (which I never experienced although I was drugged for childbirth in the 70's when twilight sleep was still the way to bring a kid into the world. ) So I dont know. Will the world all of a sudden look all shimmery?, because that would be somewhat cool as long as it didnt occur while I was driving on the interstate or anything. And while we're on the subject, what of those who are flying planes, or driving city buses or preforming any of a number of occupations where they have others lives in their hands, when this great enlightenment occurs? If an actual change in perception occurs it could be dangerous.
edit on 16-3-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Threads like these make me realize how negative some people are. Everything they do and say is nothing but bad vibes; IGNORE these people!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join