It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Must really suck having to feel right all the time. Must suck not having any hope or imagination about possibilities, for the sake of being "realistic" (in your mind at least). Knowitalls in this world get no love, sad but true.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I'm confused, you post about corporate greed, religious institutions and then there is a video about staring into the sun with the naked eye.

everything related to corporate greed confuses you, maybe you should start to believe.

hijacked religion has worked as we can see no progress in any thing today, war justified by protecting the freedom but to no avail because of greed and power hungry fat cats.

but i guess ignorant blind and confused people don't get it.

kay-o?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sungazing is a great way to slowly open the pineal gland. The light is like food to it, and it will help it grow. The light is filled with love too. It makes me feel better inside every time I gaze.

And why should those who know not say anything? This is the kind of information we need if we want to survive as a species. Basically all of us have cell phones, and yet the vast majority of us are ignorant as to how one works with the infinitude of frequencies each one is set to transmit and receive. Our brain works in the same way.

This is a favorite quote of mine from Carl Sagan:

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."

Our objective isn't to kill the ego, but it does need readjusting, as I see it linked to the subconscious, which is very slow to change and clings to that which has brought it comfort before. For instance, I used to link alcohol with having a more sociable persona, when really that confidence comes from acceptance and love of the self. Loving yourself is not selfishness. In fact, everyone owes it to themselves to feel good. It's the feelings that generates your thoughts, so if you make the choice to feel good, you'll have good thoughts to go along with those good feelings, and the positive energy synergizes and attracts positive things.

Our bodies are perfect; our minds are what's been poisoned and conditioned to lead us to believe we are imperfect. It is hard breaking out, and I've gone through a great deal of suffering as well. Is pain exquisite? I say it's what you make of it. If you get clay, make pottery.

I realize this is a subjective journey for everyone of us, so it's virtually impossible to justify all the hardships we've all gone through. But given this information, it makes life and happiness seem like a choice. Are you going to let material goods solely direct and shape your moods so that you only respond to outside influences, or are you going focus your thoughts on how you feel now, and choose to feel that what you want is out there in abundance wanting to be drawn to you as well. It really does work, and the more you work on feeling good, the less power you give to the negative part of your mind withering like a vine, wanting to drag you down with the death it's feeling.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

You say rid your conscience of darkness, but darkness is peace, light is anarchy. Ying and yang, black and white, African and Caucasian.

I always liked that picture.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is no spiritual awakening coming. No matter how many people get together, hold hands and wish for people to be more compassionate, it's not going to happen. None of the OP was logic. It's a new age fairy tale. LOGIC shows us that the global fiat currency is about to finally fall, catastrophic natural disasters are coming, and the inevitable WWIII.

We're living in the end of days, nothing but turbulence ahead.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I see many comments about "freeing" yourself from ego. its not posible and this way of thinking will only strengthen the ego. You trying to free yourself from ego is your own ego at work. this way of thinking will actually cause more harm. If you wish to lose the ego you have to consider who is asking for the ego to leave.

Another issue i have is with the Great Awakening New Age BS! I find it so puzzeling that many of you dont understand that by putting your stress on a future that is not your own does nothing but weaken our future. Instead of waiting for something to save you....you should be saving yourself. Making the world a better place and not reliaing on some outside force to guide you. The universe is hostile and so impersonal. Its devour to survive so it is so its always been (Maynard).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, the energy paradigm is a beautiful one. I am thrilled to hear your words regarding awakening and the light within. Remain sovereign my friend, may light shine brightly through you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

If heaven is to be, it must become manifest in our present moment experience as enlightenment, symbolized in the book by the bright morning star. Revelations is a joke read backwards, but a trap meant to goad us, read forward. The last page of the Bible ends beautifully, and the river of the flowing water of eternal life is present relative to the spirit and the bride, which is the comingling of the spirit of God, spirit of the universe, and man, man as he is meant to be, as a reflection of the eternal, the first and the last, the alpha and omega. For all to be free, some must overcome systemic and hierarchical evils, which includes yes Biblical indictrination intended not to liberate, but to enslave. But there is another interpretation, which isn't "religious", only bent on realizing absolute liberation, so that the human being can stand tall again, relative to the whole of all creation, even as its crowning glory where the last are first and the first, last. There is nothing to bash here, only another view of the Biblical frame and allegory that can also be considered as a valid understanding of the same new age of enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I love you my friend

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

This is by far the greatest thing I've read on ATS. These are concepts that need to spread like wildfire, the more people that wake up the more we get on with progressing as a race. There IS an enlightenment to come, but exactly as you said about religion, if you knew it was coming long ago, you could manipulate this enlightenment to a specific group's advantage. ALL religions lead to enlightenment, but there are aspects of each that influence control over one's lives. We need to make this go viral; the more sheep that wake up, the less their sheperd can control the herd.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
There is no spiritual awakening coming. No matter how many people get together, hold hands and wish for people to be more compassionate, it's not going to happen. None of the OP was logic. It's a new age fairy tale. LOGIC shows us that the global fiat currency is about to finally fall, catastrophic natural disasters are coming, and the inevitable WWIII.

We're living in the end of days, nothing but turbulence ahead.

That's funny in the light of the new understanding, the cynical view which makes no room for novelty, only a continuation of the worst of the worst. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

excellent posting. I see the spirit of free-will/individuality is alive and well within you. I can't argue with any belief that leads someone to agree that ruling oneself is the key to defeating the nwo. They are only there because too many of us come begging for their assistance to survive. I was actually considering trying out sun gazing a little more since the rainy season is only another month around here and I'll be-able to focus on it more.

Be careful you are thinking about the key to the real revolution: INDIVIDUALISM and COLLECTIVISM by VOLUNTARY CONSENT.

You cannot have ying without yang, otherwise there would be no balance. Unbridled collectivism leaves people hating it because they are obliged to pay for it even if their foundation in life is shaky (regarding being able to eat or have a roof over one's head, this rediculous collectivist system still taxes people who only make enough to cover the two (which I think they shouldn't be touching that money if people have no margin as it is). Individualism is not appreciated in this society as much as it should be, people who try to take care of themselves without some nanny-state are called terrorists (re: what the government thinks of freeman on the land).

If I don't want something I shouldn't be made to pay. Alternatively, if I have a foundation in place so I don't have to worry about food or rent; I'd be 100% charitable with what is left over because that is all I want to do. I most definitely do not wish to work my whole life to maybe get that, because the way things are today it will never happen --> they dangle the carrot, but I know the carrot they dangle is rotten and there's no life to be derived from it.

I am a firm believer that each soul collapses their own quantum reality with their mind. I believe in quantum branch theory, so some of what is to happen is determined, but some of it is not. You are born riding a boat going down stream, lucky your free will is the paddle. You can steer a little in the swift currents but there are no places to beach, and there are obstacles as you go. Yes there is a you that branches off, but you pick the you that you inhabit and experience.

The real revolution is individualism I am convinced of it. I am typically an angry person however I think I really need to work on just being positive and not caring what happens so long as I am at the right wavelength in how I conduct myself

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Let's be honest with ourselves: there will be no great awakening. The universe will go on as it always has. The only things that may change are the completely intangible and illusory systems humanity has created in its head. Things such as religion, society, the economy, the government, money etc. aren't really real; we know this simple fact but lie to ourselves anyway. These are thoughts and ideas we perpetuate for whatever reason, even if we cannot see and touch them. They exist as much as God exists, as an ideal, and, while irrational, completely fostered in the imagination of men.

How can a species who has forever trapped, enslaved and killed itself awaken from such stupidity? Even if we destroyed the shackles we've made—shackles that don't exist, shackles that were never there to begin with, but are now somehow gone—then what have we really changed? Nothing.

We are a pack-like animal, yet we live like a herd. What would happen if wolves lived like a herd? They'd kill each other until the strongest were left standing; or, over-time, they'd become weak, fluffy and tame. This is what I see in man: a majestic predatory animal forced to live the domestic life of a herd animal. The only way to find peace as one giant herd is to accept that we are indeed a herd; and we'd need to erase all traces of our individualism and become like everyone else. Personally, I say "no" to that.

This great awakening is just an optimistic hope that man will forget his nature as an animal. We can hope all we want, but hoping is worthless. For every hope accidentally realized, there have been thousands upon thousands of disappointing outcomes.

Detach yourself from the herd and you'll find freedom. Discover your own individuality and your abilities to create. Avoid a mob mentality and always view humanity from the outside as something separate. Watch from the sidelines in horror as a once majestic predator reduces itself to a docile domesticated sheep, while tearing itself apart as it realizes the only path to a herd-like peace is through the relinquishing of everything that made him great.

edit on 16-3-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Very nice post OP!!

I'm feeling very anxious in the last year.. and started to "find" anything to relief me. In my reading and research i came to believe in much of what you just very nicely described.
Anyway, and since there is a lot of ancient writtings and a lot of things going on with religious people (specially because of the power of faith...IMO... ) i've just added some other beliefs that can almost accept everything that surrounds mankind.
Very nice post! S&F

Btw... i wonder if the quietness and positive energy you mention and also the video isnt connected with for instance the feeling that Thousands of people feel when they visit Medjugorje or in Fatima (portugal), both places nowadays considered sacred by christianity...in both places there were reported by thousands of people the so called miracle of the sun... in Medjugorje people do stare at the sun with naked eyes (apart from seeing the sun dancing and multiple colors and the rosaries transforming in gold lol ).
I've also read one article of someone that "measured" the magnetic waves and other things (cant remember) during people praying there in Medjugorje and the results were very odd.
Faith and believing in things seems to really boost mankind, i think.
Just pointed these two examples from the spiritual point of view. I am not christian or endorse to any religion that was "sacerdotized" by Man
edit on 16-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Your pessimism limits your understanding of your own consciousness. If you perceive that such tragedy should and will be fall you within the "end times" as you speak, it will only manifest within your perception as such.

You think awakening is about holding hands, and living in some fairy tale...it is about awareness. You being aware of your consciousness, and I mean beyond the conditioned state of ignorance that you have beheld for so long. If you continue to believe that their is no hope, you will manifest it. Energy is energy, if you pour your attention into something or a concept, you are directing energy toward such possibilities. As energy is infinite, and each atom has the potential power and force of a nuclear explosion; I would say that the limitless potential of our bodies emanate an obscene amount of energy, which is reflected through our consciousness as light. Light makes up all things, and that includes your perception, your world.

Allowing yourself to decide that your fate is held within the hands of corruption and destructive methodologies, only serves to deny the truth of your existence, and your place among the stars. Self-sovereignty illuminates your understanding of SELF, and therefore impacts the energies of the collective consciousness within our world. If you continue to believe that there is no hope, you find no hope and therefore will continue to allow those that seek to destroy our freedom and liberty to do so freely and without regard. By seeking truth, anchoring yourself in hope and peace, you will begin to see a much brighter, loving and compassionate side of this forsaken world you speak of.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Don't forget that everything you take in with your senses of awareness, you put out. So, all the talk about feeling like something is going to happen is most likely just you're imagination. Anybody can FEEL like anything until they make their imagination reality. So, when you watch videos on ascension and spiritual awakening, and they give you info on how you may start feeling, then the next day you wake up and you start "feeling", it's most likely your imagination at work..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow. What an awesome write up.
It has been a long time since i posted a reply here but i think i should thank you for this.

Everything you say is spot on and people who agree to you are possibly those who have experienced some part of the awakening process.
It is surely happening all over and people are realizing by themselves that there is more than what we've been told and/or forced upon us.

In due course of time, which maybe an instant or a few years, there is going to be a greater mass of people who will think with their minds rather than just believing everything that is thrown at them.

i hope every single human alive today and those coming into this world all do experience the true nature of this existence and never have to go back to the old ways.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I thought your post was very interesting. I was unaware of Cicero's quote. It confirms the truth I have clutched in my heart for so long-- "I knew who you were before I formed you in your mother's womb" --Jeremiah 1:5

But as a Christian I would have to say we were taught to fear "the metaphysical" (as you put it) for a reason. I don't know how or why we were cautioned about it but thats just how it is.
Further I could not completely embrace your post because I do not believe that its ok for me to do and think anything I want. Nor do I not want to experience all things.
Also, if it were important for me to believe in ETs or life on other planets I think I would be more prepared for it. As it is I don't spend much time pondering the thought. I have a problem with Chakra's and Astral travel, the problem is I don't have a need to understand them or accept them as necessary.
Much like I don't know why I found it necessary to respond to your post other than to express a need for caution.

I also could not accept your statement that 90% (according to the bible) will fall into a great deception and that the great deception has always been there and you go on to define it as "War, Greed, Enslavement, Factory Farms - they are all the product of someone controlling another".
I have read the Bible and find no number given to "the great falling away". I will conceded that perhaps' the great falling away' (or 'deception') has always been there, but the Bible defines it as a false teaching by a false teacher... not as you have defined it and certainly no number is assigned to it. It just says that I (and others) will not fall for it.

The sunwatcher kind of spooked me cos I have recently found myself staring into the sun.

Anyway, thanks for your post it got me thinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

If I were to distinguish myself as a part of a species, animistic traits would suffice. As it is the being that I AM, not the being I reflect to be me.

Your psychological imperative states we are herd like animals, bent on our own hierarchical structure that will refrain from greatness in all regards, in search of self preservation and dominance. Our uniform concepts and creative narratives of life which instill change upon the reality of the individual are real and therefore they are not simple concepts to be disregarded.

I disagree. When you say that when these things change and they will inevitably, that "nothing" changes". Do you define your cereal every time you sit down to eat it? Do you discern what chemicals, molecules are in the air as you breath it? They too are simple concepts, oxygen, hydrogen, just words, defining a source of energy that rely's solely on our ability to perceive it as such.

You think change cannot happen, again we find limitation to be derived from your logic.
You know our future as you have been so keen to understand our past? Such concepts such as "Paradigm" might interest you, when in reflection of what cannot be understood in time, manifests with time. Try explaining an Ipod to someone in the 1800's, paradigms shifts happened throughout our history. We learned to write, to speak, to create languages, to harness the atom energies, to do many great things. Things that were unimaginable to the man 50, 100, 1000 years ago. But does this fact change truth regarding the evolution of man, of our co-creation within a society, no it only proves that our ability to evolve is profound, if we're as you say "wolves" then we would still be wolves, not men whom seek an even higher truth in our experience of time.

I'm not sure where everyone got the idea "this is it endure it".
I imagine you have greater aspirations in life then to concede to the fall of mankind. That we can transform our consciousness into a more connected and self-sustaining form.

What purpose do you hold?
If not to strengthen the bonds of your life, your world, your dreams to the advent of your reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join