It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PPI on your loans (Reason for rebate) UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So you were miss-sold a loan because the banks didn't tell you as part of paying back your loan that the interest would include Payment Protection Insurance...which by the way you never asked for...

I don't know about America or any other country for that matter but i can guarantee that my house phone will ring at least 3 times this week with an automated speech about claiming your money back from the banks!

The truth of the matter is that i was miss-sold two loans and i went through the long process of getting my money back and after a long wait and a 33% commission for their services my legal (no win no fee) representative took i was left with a fraction of what i payed out.. none the less i still got a few hundred back..

My question is this... if the government are paid for by the banks and they work for the banks (not openly) then why have the government which the banks own, penalized those very banks out of millions if not billions of back payments to customers rather than sweep it under the rug the way the tend to so effortlessly...?

i don't really now how it all works but i can sure sense something fishy going on!!

Anyone care to explain?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

hi op
woooah
ive been getting these on my phone via text
so has my missus
im on t- mobile
shes on orange
this started about a month ago

also i was missold about 10 yrs ago
ppi was nearly as much as the loan

edit on 15-3-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

its very simple.

they are telling everyone to get their money back from this in insurance. everybody needs money now , so they get some money back. who needs insurance on their loans anyway. flash forward a year or two. umemployment explodes. all those unemployed need to pay their loans. they use their loan insurance. oh wait. you claimed back the money you were paying into that and cancelled the insurance. whoopsy.

the money the banks have to pay out now is nothing compared to what they would have to pay out in a year or two if everyone kept their loan insurance.

of course their is no problem if you have your loans paid off already, most people don't. its a trap.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I have had 3 messages left on my house phone this week from someone asking if i have been mis-sold PPI. Question:-

Who are these people phoning me?
How do they know i had a loan with PPI included? Where are they getting their information from?

I am awaiting a letter from my bank (which the FSA has told all banks they have to send out) saying i can claim if i have been mis-sold PPI

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes OP, I have experienced/am experiencing similar. We listen to the first syllable and know what it is them again. It really gets on your nerves when you run from the kitchen or loo.

In honesty I think it has a lot to do with the planned financial collapse. This way we all get to feel like we played a part in taking the banks down.

I did enjoy claiming back my pittance. Nowhere near as much as they have and continue to squeeze out of me though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The same people who put PPI on there without you knowing, charging you 3/4 of the loan are the same people who are asking you to claim it back, again taking 3/4 of the money for their 'work'.

I get txts every other day, I'd message the back f off but they'd probably charge me through the roof

edit on 15-3-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
BTW if you think you have been missold PPI don't use these company's you can claim yourself and you will get more money back.
It's really easy and took me about 30 min's of form filling.

www.moneysavingexpert.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Could it not be that they will use this deficit as a trigger for the banks going bust so they can introduce a new global banking system? Just a thought...

new topics

top topics

join