It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous Crime and Injustice--where is our outrage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
1) Most people (I suspect) have been abducted and implanted.

Look, if you base your social theory on that assumption, I just can't take you seriously.

I agree that the system suck rabbits @ss, but let's not get wild in thinking our way out of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I won’t need to discuss Obama’s Fraudulent Birth Certificate, nor his other controversies such as his affiliation with Derrick Bell.

Wait, are you joking? Are these things seen by you as an issue?

Yes, they certainly are! The fact that a sitting president can get away with releasing an obvious forgery to the public, and nobody bats an eye at it.... that is a major issue! I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, and I'm not saying (and never have said) I want him impeached over ineligibility even if he was born in Kenya. The most that should happen would be to take him off the 2012 ballot, but if he had a team of people create a fake birth certificate, and if he colluded with Hawaiian officials to any evidence saying otherwise, then that should be a crime of treason.

It ties into this thread, and you have made yourself a perfect example, it ties into this thread in the fact that people want to blindly accept anything the government asserts as fact. It doesn't matter that many experts say otherwise, the sheer shock value of believing that a sitting president would forge such a basic document as his birth certificate and boldly release it to the public, is just too much for the average person to comprehend or accept. It is much easier to assume the notion is crazy and go on believing the lies that are fed to us.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The blissfully ignorant will be that way right up to the point that all hell breaks lose. You know there really is only one way to fix this sort of thing, it happens the same all over the world and all throughout history. The people who are corrupt and committing treason against their countrymen aren't just going to stop on their own accord. To think that is foolish and it flies in the face of everything that has ever happened in our history.

Just be happy the west is, for the most part, one or two steps up from the rest of the world when it comes to this social cycle. Whatever happens in my lifetime, if we don't stop this I'm sure the US federal government will become something entirely different than anything in human history. Something we'll have to make a new word for.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join