It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS (Famous Five) Think Tank!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Who would be in your top 5 list of the greatest minds in ATS History?

I thought it would be a fun experiment to compile a list of the 5 most reoccurring names to create a hypothetical ATS Think Tank.. The Famous Five.. to solely tackle some of the most discerning questions raised on ATS with analytical and intellectual prowess...

So who's game?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sorry .. no. Sounds like a popularity thing. The '5 greatest minds' elected by ATS posters would probably be those who most poeple agree with ... which isn't necessarily those who are the 'smartest'.

Nice idea. But I don't think it would work out ...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, i guess it could also be a combination of the two

But fair enough if you're not game

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He, he, Flyers we know that this type of ideas never work specially when it comes to temporarily spur of posters that comes and go through the years.

But is always nice posters with great inside but sadly many just come and go like I said and not stay long.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Me, me, me, me and.......one minute let me think.........it's right there on the tip of my tongue..........

.......oh that's right I remember, my fifth choice would be......ME!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Me, me, me, me and.......one minute let me think.........it's right there on the tip of my tongue..........

.......oh that's right I remember, my fifth choice would be......ME!

-
It would be kind of like a popularity contest and as someone else said. Just being popular doesn't mean the smartest. By the way, it's cool how you have Sydney, Australia upside down on you avatar.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I think the fact that people have starred my post is reason enough to declare me, me, me, me, and me the overall Lords of ATS. And while we are at it, The Five Me's also claim title to Overlords of Earth, Gods of Galaxies and Masters of the Universe.

Why? Because I am.

edit on 15/3/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh, this can't end well...

So many have come (and gone). I couldn't possibly go there. Not to mention, so many angles...from an idea person, to a great researcher, to one who can simply articulate well.

It will either be flamebait or ego-stroking...neither will come off well, but not violating any T&C rules, (yet), so we'll see where it goes....

top topics

join