It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina
To be more serious, why would it be relevant to mention: "..until the day he died"? Why not just say "He was a member of one". It's a given, taken for granted, self-explanatory, that of course he was one 'until the day he died' - he couldn't have very well continued his membership from the other side, now could he?

Because some people claim he demitted and was no longer a member.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So, when JFK says "secret societies", he actually meant something totally different from secret societies. And anyone who thinks he meant secret societies when he said "secret societies" is either ignorant or irresponsible.

Got it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So, when JFK says "secret societies", he actually meant something totally different from secret societies. And anyone who thinks he meant secret societies when he said "secret societies" is either ignorant or irresponsible.

Got it.

He also said the words "Cold war". So, are we to assume he meant something completely different to this too?

See, same failed logic you're presenting here..

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thing I noted is that back then he was talking to the press about the Soviets.

Today, we are more like the Soviets were back then.

Back then he was talking to us here, now, about our own government.

Thats scary.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He totally meant "secret societies" when he stated such. "Secret oaths, secret proceedings". What you all fail to realize is that not only did these secret societies like Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, and The Society of Jesus" (Jesuits) play a huge role in helping to create communism in the first place (through the funding of the Rothschilds), but the Kennedy family has been a family involved with secret societies for centuries. JFK was defecting from the whole bind that his family heritage placed upon him. Research into the Kennedy lineage. The Illuminati Kennedys began in Ireland, descendants of Brian Boru (also known as Brian Caeneddi) and his nephew who spelled it Cinneide. After them, it was O’Kennedy. He knew that the global banking cartel created communism and the Cold War, and he was addressing that

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Thank you for taking the time to write this thread...just yesterday my niece came to me with this movie "jfk to 911 a rich mans trick" which she was convinced was amazing and was shocked by the truths this movie was able to unveil. It just bothered me so much how easily she fell victim to the nonsense from this film so i became my mission to debunk everything in it which i was mostly able to do off the top of my head. But i was not familiar with the JFK speech and knew it was quoted out of context but had no idea what the speech could have been about. So thanks for your help....if you or anyone has information on debunking the entire video that would be great

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes, I believe President Kennedy was speaking of a much larger "Conspiracy" than even he may have known about, and I would go further in saying that his demise was a direct result of his personal ignorance to the true vastness of the conspiracy.

The president and the press was his attempt to alert the American people to the tip of the Ice burg of the conspiracy, and thank God he did. But it wasn't strictly about a cold war, but, a cold war being waged by a secret society, or more exactly the loyalty of, a society, that we did not know existed.

When President Kennedy,s "Secret Society" speech is taken into the context of the following information, it becomes painfully clear who and what he was inferring.

It is a timeline that spans 740 to 2006, and it exposes the real hidden powers that be.

The French Connection, The Syngogue of Satan

Revelation 3:9

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against

Addressing the JFK “Secret Society” Speech...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ed4f60c1aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Hello all,

Anyway, according to many, JFK was talking about Secret Societies during his speech, which at the time was a speech addressing the Press. They use statements from JFK like this as an example:

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
[Link is the transcript posted above]

All the while ignoring the true context of the speech which will be explained below as well as the fact that JFK goes onto say this:

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
[Emphasis added by me] [Link is the transcript posted above]

Thus in his own words the speech is discussing the Cold War. But anyway, I digress for now. You see, to understand this speech and the true reasoning behind it, we can't simply interpret it from what was said - If we do that we make mistakes and potentially interpret it wrong. What we have to do is instead interpret the speech from a late April, 1961 Point of view, not a 2012 point of view. Trust me, it will make a great deal more sense to all of you reading, or listening to the speech.

JFK is talking about something which he himself mentioned.. the Cold war. And Communist Russia in particular. But he's also talking about something else still, and even making a request to the very people he is addressing face to face - The press. He's specifically asking them for more secrecy with how they report and to treat the situation with the Soviets and Communism as if it was a "real war" - In other words report on the news as if they were in a war with the Soviets thus being able to withhold certain secrets which could be a national security threat..

Communists are going to kill us if we don't keep actual foreign policy secret from the American people. Ya, great speech. Right. This mentality gave us the illusion that the USG was waging some "just war" across the globe, still does, with the Iraq war etc. The new global bogeyman being Islamic "terror". Essentially, let the press report from an uninformed position because national security is more important than democracy. This is what he's saying. And this is what we have. A joke of a democracy.

Our "democracy" is run by corporations and the Pentagon, entities which are not separate. We don't have a democracy. Not when it comes to the economy or foreign policy, which is the meat and potatoes of governance. This is nothing to celebrate. And as bad as the Leninist movements were, the USG was far dirtier. Most people don't really know much about the so called "Cold" War. Nor do they understand how the USA's actions in the 20th century have lain the foundation for non stop war into the future.

The OP is correct though, JFK was in fact talking about maintaining "national security". About the need to limit actual free press. It's an Orwellian speech and just goes to show how far down the rabbit hole this nation is, when one of its so called "leftist good guys" was actually an anti-democratic pawn for the Pentagon and corporate class. As is the case with most Democrats. This is obviously the case with Republicans. A corporate glove with strings attached to the Pentagon. That's our "democracy".

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against
To reiterate, seeing as you have somehow not found the time to reply in three years...
How do you refute this post?:
a reply to: MagnumOpus
And how do you answer these questions?
a reply to: ErtaiNaGia
Looking forward to hearing your reply. Answer not, and I will have lost my respect for you, such as it may be.
edit on 15-7-2015 by 5leepingWarrior because: oops

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior
RA is no longer with us.

He knew Kennedy better than Kennedy knew himself.

Enjoy the hard work RA put into his post. DON"T slam what you don't know!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So how about a 2016 Remixed Version of This Famous Speech.....!? Just noticed this recent upload in my daily feed

Awesome Visuals sync'd to a modernized version of Unsolved Mysteries theme song lol

Ultimate JFK Secret Societies 2016 Truth Re-Mix
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Curi0us0bserver

wow i just had to watch that again. is it just me or is this like, incredibly relevant to issues today!?!?!

not sure why this video doesn't have more views. my mind was just blown WIDE OPEN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join