It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap News 12 - Yes we Kony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Another great video as always. I also got a weird feeling after watching that Kony film.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Creative and informative video. Really plays on the trendster level. I love how they had an obscure reference to 'Dillion' Carl Weathers from the movie Predator. I guess Mac's baby face was not scary enough lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've been subscribed to Rap News for a long time. All of their videos are excellent. This video hits the nail on the head in a much more effective way than I ever could. I have wasted too many hours trying to explain to the kids pushing this that it is just a way to get our military over there. They refuse to listen of course.

Anyway, this video is awesome. Thanks for posting it. I am in the process of spreading it all over facebook.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Agreed, sheeple refuse to believe that there are alternate motive for everything that can be profitable.

Also sharing on facebook, hope some people see it, and realize, i love these, so clear and to the point, and shows multiple sides of an argument, and might just be entertaining enough for sheelpe to watch

top topics

join