It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It wasnt really a mystery though. Was it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The OP's image, and the original image, together for comparison.

You can see the OMG!! PRROOF OF LUNAR BASE!!!! simply does not exist in the original image, and the theory that it is just a highlighted square is supported.

If it was just a highlighted square the resolution on the square would not be the same as the image, it would be allot higher.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Oozii
reply to post by Arken

How do you know that is infact the earth's moon?

Also, what makes you suggest it is an 'Alien Moon Base?...'

Correct.

It is our?

Mars Moons?

Jupiter Moons?

Saturn Moons?

Does it really mather which moon it is ??? Are you serious???

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow, my thoughts about lunar bases are irrelevant to what im going to say, from a purely social observational perspective I would easily make an argument that the "true believer" phenotype belongs, surprisingly, to the debunkers, and not the ones proposing a moon base, or ufos, or chem trails, etc etc. Had to read enough comments on this site to finally come to that conclusion but it's staring me in the face. Most people on here engage in a well reasoned exchange of ideas, but then the zealot debunkers show up and circlejerk one another until everyone else gives up and leaves. Who'da thunk it.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Is what I'm wondering. Nice watch.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
awesome catch!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Deceived once again, there's no proof on this post at all. If you say you have proof on anything, you better make sure it's concrete.

How do you know that this is the surface of our moon and not the surface of another celestial body currently being studied by NASA? You said you have proof, so where is it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This:

LCROSS Scientists LCROSS project scientists Anthony Colaprete and Dr. Kim Ennico review early results from the centaur and spacecraft impacts.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 3/14/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some highly classified pictures about allien moon bases accidentally made its way onto the internet!!

riiiiiiiight

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe not an alien base but one of our own.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056

I agree with you on this one. How do we not know that the base was built by our own government? It would be like another Area 51, but in space instead.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicConsciousness
reply to post by Arken

Deceived once again, there's no proof on this post at all. If you say you have proof on anything, you better make sure it's concrete.

How do you know that this is the surface of our moon and not the surface of another celestial body currently being studied by NASA? You said you have proof, so where is it?

LCROSS Scientists LCROSS project scientists Anthony Colaprete and Dr. Kim Ennico review early results from the centaur and spacecraft impacts.

www.nasa.gov...

That pic if from LRO/LCROSS mission, which by the way BOMBED the moon in 2009.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

I agree with you on this one. How do we not know that the base was built by our own government? It would be like another Area 51, but in space instead.

The mission that took that pic the OP shared is the same that bombed the Moon in 2009, allegedly "seeking for water".

Well, I guess that bomb was not addressed to any water spot after all....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's just a clear mint that has slipped out of the guy's mouth. He's trying to hide it with his arm so he doesn't get into trouble for defacing NASA documentation.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Thank you good sir!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I just had an idea....I decided to use wiki to find out a little more about this research center ARC and what I found was that it supplies information to NASA for its missions on various technology related solutions - hence, Silicon Valley.

It also plays a role in searching for habitable planets. Note that moon is NOT a planet.

That said, ARC would probably not disclose anything related to life on a planet's MOON either.

This leads to my idea. There have been many hoaxed pictures of bases on the moon, etc...Who isn't lead to think that ARC may have got their hands on a hoaxed photo? The main dude is maybe showing the lady there how to make fakes using digital enhancement technology?
AND OF COURSE THE MAN'S ARM IS JUST SLIGHTLY BESIDE THE PICTURE TO MAKE A SPOOF OUT OF EVERY PERSON OUT THERE FOR BELIEVING IT'S REAL!

C'mon people, don't bite the worm at the end of the hook.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

The mission that took that pic the OP shared is the same that bombed the Moon in 2009, allegedly "seeking for water".

Well, I guess that bomb was not addressed to any water spot after all....

Are you saying that NASA and the government were not bombing the moon for water, but bombing the alien base on the moon?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eluzhun
Wow, my thoughts about lunar bases are irrelevant to what im going to say, from a purely social observational perspective I would easily make an argument that the "true believer" phenotype belongs, surprisingly, to the debunkers, and not the ones proposing a moon base, or ufos, or chem trails, etc etc. Had to read enough comments on this site to finally come to that conclusion but it's staring me in the face. Most people on here engage in a well reasoned exchange of ideas, but then the zealot debunkers show up and circlejerk one another until everyone else gives up and leaves. Who'da thunk it.

/shrug

Love this above post.. you used circlejerk.. cant fault it!!

now i agree people are totally trying to glaze over this with yeah it's tape talk...

on the computer screen and on the image next to the hand there is a rectangle, essentially a section of very dark shadowed crater which is being analysed.. if the original (released) photo is correct why would there be a astudy doen of that area when its so shadowed, there is no real way to study that area of very dark ground...

i dont beleave we have a mega space fleet, i dont beleave aliens brought our moon here or live on our moon now, i cant even fully prove that picture is of our moon...

i do think however the picture on the desk is of somthing an annomly that is rectangular, it looks like it is on some kind of celestial body and it kinda looks outta place, the picture on the desk seems less shadowed than the one which is the official release and as far as i can make out the resolution of the box on the picture looks like part of the picture it doesnt look like it is sitting on top or added later, i will not rule out the idea its been printed out with the picture and the printer quality is generally garbage but i would guess there would be a high quality picture printed if there was any inspection being done of the area by a science man?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If there were a cover up of alien moon bases I have a hard time believing original photos of the bases would be floating around NASA. Especially during a photo-op...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The OP's image, and the original image, together for comparison.

You can see the OMG!! PRROOF OF LUNAR BASE!!!! simply does not exist in the original image, and the theory that it is just a highlighted square is supported.

You just forgot to say that the mission that took this picture is the LRO/LCROSS, the same that bombed the Moon in 2009, so that it takes no Einstein to figure out why there's one image where the base does appear and other where the base does not appear.

And btw I'm very curious to know how some guys on this thread found another photo of that exact area, if there's NO caption in the original website of LRO/LCROSS mission, identifying THAT area....

And since the photo belongs to Richard Hoagland's website, I wonder if he wasn't onto this subject already...
edit on 3/14/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join