It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You guys are joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I direct this at everyone who sits there and screams "voter fraud" whenever the politician they support is not leading the polls.

You think it's voter fraud? Then go out and do something about it. Really, sitting there creating threads is not going to accomplish anything, go out and protest! exercise your right to assemble. I am not a Ron Paul supporter, let's make that clear. but I do believe the man has his views set, and if you support him and think he's not receiving the votes he should get then you should get together with other Paul supporters and protest. if a large enough crowd gathers then you will get the attention.

Voter fraud should not be taken lightly. If Ron Paul supporters are as passionate about the constitution and taking back the country then I'm not seeing that. All I read are threads that are just whiny.
edit on 3/13/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am not a Ron Paul supporter anymore, but if I truly felt that votes for him were being suppressed, then I would be on the front lines protesting the injustice.

Voltaire may have been one weird dude (he was) but he was absolutely right when he said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

p.s. Yes, I know Voltaire probably never wrote that but it should be attributed to the man, which is good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I direct this at everyone who sits there and screams "voter fraud" whenever the politician they support is not leading the polls.

You think it's voter fraud? Then go out and do something about it. Really, sitting there creating threads is not going to accomplish anything, go out and protest! exercise your right to assemble. I am not a Ron Paul supporter, let's make that clear. but I do believe the man has his views set, and if you support him and think he's not receiving the votes he should get then you should get together with other Paul supporters and protest. if a large enough crowd gathers then you will get the attention.

Voter fraud should not be taken lightly. If Ron Paul supporters are as passionate about the constitution and taking back the country then I'm not seeing that. All I read are threads that are just whiny.

" Let me be clear " ....sounds like an Obama fan

Kidding...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

I'm not going to try to come off as a Ron Paul supporter when I'm not.

However I do believe everyone in this country has the right to vote for who they want, and if Ron Paul is being prevented from getting the votes he should be getting then that is a serious offense and whoever is behind it should be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm not an American but if I was I would be SOooo angry too. WHY is no-one DOING something??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So you're not a RP fan...ok.

But you seem to agree that there is fraud. My question is what are you doing about it? Are you doing nothing because it doesn't affect YOUR vote? Or are you in the streets protesting?

Whoever you are voting for doesn't matter IMO. The voter fraud will come around and bite everyone eventually. Maybe not this term but...

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

At the moment I'm undecided on the issue, however I'm continuing to research all the numbers and if I do believe that voting fraud is going on then yes count me in to protest.

There are many people that do think that Ron Paul is being suppressed and I'm just wondering why they are not doing anything about it? I mean it only takes a little bit of snow to start an avalanche.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

You have a very good point there and you may be entirely right. That point was made by Dr Paul himself, regarding huge crowds and pathetic caucus turn out. I just learned at that Paul event that Missouri even *HAD* a Caucus. They explain our primary doesn't mean much by not being binding...but funny about how they don't go on to explain that making the vote matter includes the Caucus which ALSO happens...but after the primary. Ugh!

I'm not the quiet and bashful type if I smell outright fraud and funny business..and I'm going to our Caucus. Absolutely. Wild Horses couldn't keep me away. I feel like we're kinda misled about it even happening and there is no 'kinda' about being led to assume it's all deep internal party business and not a matter for ANY member of the public who votes to participate in.

I shall let ya know! .........until then, I do agree. I too see tons of people calling foul and fraud every time Paul doesn't outright win or place where people think he should. I really only pay much attention to those who clearly live IN the state being discussed on those threads. ...if anyone posting lives there at all.

top topics

join