It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 13 - A major announcement by Anonymous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why they would announce that they are 'going to make an announcement' ... This leaves them open to any Tom, Dick & Harry (or the Gov) to cause havoc on God knows what, and them have the blame shifted onto them. Even if they didn't do it.

Why would they put themselves in that position?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

just to let you know about all the high level banking resignations.......these have been happening since the recession began. the high profile figures are walking away because the banks are FUBAR and they are walking away with huge pay off's and pensions. they are not running scared but simply running to a perfect retirement.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is my first reply here. Well I have been waiting for a real changement in our system for a long time and I think that's now we going to see whats going to happen with the Fulford predictions.

The important date is the 20 mars when he tells "Western embassies in Tokyo will all be shutting down on March 20th". This is the big deal, can you imagine that all western embassies will be simply shut down??? It would have a huge repercussion in all of the world.

So I believe after this date we will see if the Benjamin credibility will be the same and where he's really right in his words. I wanna believe that we are stopping the cabal and promoving the resources to enter in a new era of peace but for sure we must see the results and no only words.

Well we must be patiente to see whats comes next..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There doesn't seem to be any announcement on twitter from any of the major accounts, the poster above me may well have nailed it. I did however find this which I thought was quite interesting

Rep. Dan Gordon ‏ @RepDanGordon
@AnonymousIRC I don't know if I'm the 1st or only, but I make no secret that I support the idea that is Anonymous.
Retweeted by AnonymousIRC

Anonymous are in congress now
edit on 14-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ydward

This is my first reply here. Well I have been waiting for a real changement in our system for a long time and I think that's now we going to see whats going to happen with the Fulford predictions.

The important date is the 20 mars when he tells "Western embassies in Tokyo will all be shutting down on March 20th". This is the big deal, can you imagine that all western embassies will be simply shut down??? It would have a huge repercussion in all of the world.

So I believe after this date we will see if the Benjamin credibility will be the same and where he's really right in his words. I wanna believe that we are stopping the cabal and promoving the resources to enter in a new era of peace but for sure we must see the results and no only words.

Nothing happened yesterday. If nothing happens on the 20th, are you prepared to see Fulford for the drug crazed maniac he is, or will you believe him when he spins another crazy story about ninjas to explain why the embassies didn't close?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

What I don't understand is why they would announce that they are 'going to make an announcement' ... This leaves them open to any Tom, Dick & Harry (or the Gov) to cause havoc on God knows what, and them have the blame shifted onto them. Even if they didn't do it.

They didn't; Fulford did.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This thread is now been flagged on some of the main ats pages.

Anonymous did not make any announcement regarding the material mentioned in the OP.

Should this thread be in the HOAX bin?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

This snippet comes from Benjamin Fulford's latest blog entry. Apparently, there is supposed to be some kind of announcement out by Anonymous some time today. Of course, some random guy on YouTube can very easily make this prediction come true using Microsoft Sam and a few hours of creative writing...

Did not your Mother ever teach you it's not nice to blab the magician's wares?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
for anyone who isnt aware a video from ben ful was posted in page 3...

there were a few people who seemed to not have noticed thus far on page 4

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

You mean the 53 second video that just rehashes what he has said many times previously?

I very much doubt this is his hyped 'announcement'.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05
we all are anonymous... it's easy explained:

That's absolutely brilliant.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

let's say this: illuminati is the name of a group of people, but there is also a group of lightbringers, both good and bad... the White Dragon Society are part of the good ones... let's say this: back in orion, there were ones that graduated in the positive path...

i was red, not white...

edit: ... but still i'm good

edit on 13-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: added the "edit' part in the bottom

I don't quite understand what you are saying but something about it made me feel good. Just saying. Good on you...red one.

finally someone understood...
namaste

i was sended to use an image b4, but as white is not my color i didnt... free will jojojo

if you're interesed, the image is this:

if people knew a little about who are the heading people of anonymous, this image would give you something... and not what you can see is the important...

Originally posted by babybunnies
Another one of these idiots claiming to know something.

if you know something about me, or what am i doing here, please, come out and talk ^^. i tried to make a post about it. but anyone cared, so i'm just free talking in other posts...

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

because it's needed to people be prepared, if you "push" someone to talk to a crowd, they will have a little more chances of getting the strenght for do it, than if they werent pushed... why do you think that much vids appeared?

Originally posted by Ydward

you said the place... WITCH PLACE HAD BEEN ATTACKED with earthquackes the last two years????

for say a little... the country was mentioned in this thread...

Originally posted by robhines

we all are anonymous... it's easy explained:

That's absolutely brilliant.

2nd.

thanks ^^. for that i will say something that will be usefull for your plans: if people doesnt talk, who will? in this whole forum we have seen a lot of people complaining, but anyone does anything... they are wasting energy in talking, instead of wearing the Guy Fawkes's masks and starting to act ^^. eveyone may help a little, but only if they want ^^

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
They bore me now. Yawn.
Seriously, I couldn't care less what they are up to now or what they have to announce.

Then why on Earth did you click on this thread!?!?!

Hmmmmmm.

You sir, are full of sheet.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

everyone has faith that something will change, mostly of the people let other people do the job... that's why the world is like it is...

if people stops thinking anonymous is anything but them... nothing will ever happen

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Could this be the major announcement?
Anonymous releases its own Operating System

seems like the people in that thread distrust it, and it could be filled with trojans says the twitter

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by schlomo
Could this be the major announcement?
Anonymous releases its own Operating System

seems like the people in that thread distrust it, and it could be filled with trojans says the twitter

would you trust an OS like this? i mean, you could donwnload those tools... do you think anonym would care about any OS when there is already somes that works well and that is not the first need to earth?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

I have just received the same message in my company email box from another company I was doing business with. I am a bit surprised in some ways that this message has popped up in my box, as we are a firearms/survival business. Since the work occupy is stated more than one time, I could only guess it is a direct reference to those groups. However, the Occupy movement is like herding chickens...so I am not sure they will really be the one's running the show. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but whatever it may be- let it be sooner than later.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
found this video from anonymous that someone on Wilcock's website said is the fabled announcement.

It's 13 minutes long and I can't stand videos that show bits of text with music then interviews, so i jumped through. But at 10:20, they say that Anonymous is declaring war against the US government. ?
i'm over it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join