It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK admits to Chemtrails on Video!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have placed this here because I feel it's directly related to the plans of the Evil Ones NWO who see the population as nothing but slaves to be experimented on like we do animals. I had read about these experiments from the air a long time ago and here we have a video that is all the proof we need.

Watch this video of what they did in the 60s/70s and ask yourself truly - if they were doing that then - 'What are they doing now' and so many people argue against chemtrails and deny that our Governments would do this to us.

Well take a look at the UK Government openly admitting to what they've sprayed from the air and the damage caused to human health. (after being found out of course)

/watch?v=Bzj848Z8jzU&feature=player_embedded#!

How easily we can be wiped out!

www.youtube.com...#!

Unable to embed - please some one help - this needs to be seen.
edit on 12-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

edit on 3/12/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I have no doubt that such experiments have, and will continue to be performed.

I also have no doubt that the 'government' really has absolutely no intent on sharing the full truth.

The only thing that will change over time is the degree of subtleness used.

Interesting video though, not surprising in the least.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for that.

Do people really believe that they wouldn't do this any more. The worker ants are carrying on with their every day lives and we are all allowing this Genocide.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is NOT "genocide". What's so bad about making the planet more enhanced with chemicals? Sometimes I wonder why people even start these threads, it should be in the "Rant" section if you're just going to rage about how "they" are hiding things from us and destroying Earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
This is NOT "genocide". What's so bad about making the planet more enhanced with chemicals? Sometimes I wonder why people even start these threads, it should be in the "Rant" section if you're just going to rage about how "they" are hiding things from us and destroying Earth.

You clearly haven't watched the video - if you have then you must have learning difficulties, in which case - yes you are correct - they would never hide things from us.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

This is very, very OLD "news".

And not a "chemtrail" in the current modern definition of the imaginary sense.

This was a test of the ways that a potential attack of airborne pathogens from the USSR might have occurred, in order to understand and develop responses, in case it would occur.

The material used was considered, at that time, to be harmless....but, was used because it was traceable, for the purposes of the experiment.

Try to understand this, in context.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sure maybe 99% of contrails are innocuous .
But I doubt Proud Bird or Phage can tell you, with all certainty,
that all contrails are safe and none are experiments.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

In principle - do you not agree that to spray germs/viruses on the population is wrong - surely.

Spraying chemicals/germs/viruses which ever way you look at it would leave a trail of chemical hence 'chemtrails'.

How could they test the germs on the public if they also protected those germs from having any effect - come on!

Yes they are being very honest - that's why they instigated an investigation into it.

The fact that it's old news - as pointed out in my thread - is another reason why we need to look at what they are capable of now!
edit on 13-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit

Because chemicals are not enhancers of the planet when they do harm.

Not a one liner because I said this...Your reply should have been in the rant section.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

In principle - do you not agree that to spray germs/viruses on the population is wrong - surely.

Of course. However.....please go back and carefully review the facts that surrounded the experiments conducted by the UK, back then.....and see if (or if not) any actual "germs/viruses" were actually used in the tests.

OK??

Spraying chemicals/germs/viruses which ever way you look at it would leave a trail of chemical hence 'chemtrails'.

That would be more of a "PATH-trail" ... ("PATH" as in 'pathogen'...and 'trail', well is obvious).....

But again......such an event would be also, in modern parlance, considered to be a "weapon of mass destruction"....and a vile, vile and cowardly act.....if perpetrated on any populace, could (rightly) be deemed an act of war, by just about any rational standard.

But, again.....the UK did not inflict pathogens on the populace.....they wished to understand how an attack of that sort, by an enemy, might have propagated. They used what was thought, at the time, a benign substance.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

If you wish to believe that - then that is your right - and did they ask permission of those underneath that stuff - what ever they believed.
Wrong by any standards and they knew exactly what they were doing and had no right whatsoever by any human standards what ever the reasoning behind it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It was done in the context of the "Cold War".....and the UK, in the proximity to the USSR (at the time) had far, far more to fear than say.....the USA, in regards the possibility of a chemical airborne attack of some sort.....in fact, all of western Europe must have been similarly concerned.

Again.....the idea was for the benefit of the population, not to hurt them......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by quedup

Of course. However.....please go back and carefully review the facts that surrounded the experiments conducted by the UK, back then.....and see if (or if not) any actual "germs/viruses" were actually used in the tests.

OK??

That would be more of a "PATH-trail" ... ("PATH" as in 'pathogen'...and 'trail', well is obvious).....

But again......such an event would be also, in modern parlance, considered to be a "weapon of mass destruction"....and a vile, vile and cowardly act.....if perpetrated on any populace, could (rightly) be deemed an act of war, by just about any rational standard.

But, again.....the UK did not inflict pathogens on the populace.....they wished to understand how an attack of that sort, by an enemy, might have propagated. They used what was thought, at the time, a benign substance.

The thing is .. this. What we have been told or atleast what i have seen/heard, does not match what the evidence shows. Also, if what the sprayers are saying is true....what we have been told they are doing every day around the globe, though now deemed to be safe, is likely to be one day found to be harmful/bad. Get it? just like this example.

jacking with Ol' Ma' nature only delays the Inevitable

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

It does prove that some times, when a plane flies over, it is spraying you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

Only inasmuch as the car that drives by, or the Bus, or any other vehicle that uses an internal combustion engine is also "spraying" you....

...or, YOU, when you breathe out (exhale).....that is also a "chemtrail"....of CO2 (carbon dioxide)...so, think about it....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by badconduct

Only inasmuch as the car that drives by, or the Bus, or any other vehicle that uses an internal combustion engine is also "spraying" you....

...or, YOU, when you breathe out (exhale).....that is also a "chemtrail"....of CO2 (carbon dioxide)...so, think about it....

So therefore, you would not object to your children or parents being under this concoction! Get real, they were spraying toxins on to the public. Now if you don't want to face up to this - that's up to you - you've made it clear that you think that this is ok - end of.

top topics

join