It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members!

I have been a frequent visitor of this site for close to 3 years now and have finally decided to meet and greet

When I finish a night duty as a carer, I love nothing more than to visit this as one of my regular sites. Full of interesting topics as it may, I enjoy reading each and every individual post made towards whatever topics of interest.

Be it from the "end of the world" topics (yes I'm talking about you 'Nibiruian' fanatics) to the general news of the world. There is always something interesting to read here.

While I may not contribute much towards those comments or topics, I will try my best to say my piece when I feel necessary. This is sort of why I signed up.

I don't have many arguments, however a different view and/or perspective is generally my way of life. Being a Virgo (yes I believe in that) logical and methodical is a serious trait within my personality.

I'll leave it at that, because you will have me raving on about irrelevant things.

I just want to say a big hello! And hope that I can be accepted within this community

edit on 12-3-2012 by PuppyDogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PuppyDogs

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Never be afraid to speak your mind, so long as do so within the Terms & Conditions.

You'll find a vast multitude of different opinions and beliefs behind this curtain, some of which are more extreme than others.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

HI bsck st you. Welcome aboard oficially. You already know what you're in for so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Greetings from Planet GuitarPic, puppydogs!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well...a great big old Howdy to you too....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hi PuppyDogs and welcome to ATS. Cute name btw.
You seem to be familiar with how it all works so I will just say I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
See you around the boards

Z

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Come on in, make yourself to home, of course we will accept you! We don't devour the newbs until they have been tenderized properly
Welcome!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks guys
I'm clearly not off to a good start though. The only topic I've responded to got removed.. I'm going to question if it was my response or my response to a response. ( I can only imagine my logical response set off the topic starter to cause this) I can't help being logical.
edit on 12-3-2012 by PuppyDogs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join