It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2 Men Cooked to death inside a giant oven" This has got to be the worst way to go..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

When I worked for well and septic, the first thing they tell you is if one person goes into a septic pit and doesn't come out, don't go in, call the authorities. A lot of people have been killed in pairs or more this way.

it is quite a problem for one person to go in and someone coming to help them and get trapped.

They could of been looking for a missing tool. They could of forget a step they needed to do, it could be anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That is just horrible! Reminds me of A Thousand Ways to Die tv show where a guy was still inside the oven, can't remember why and his co worker closes and locks it and turns it on, not knowing he was in there. There really needs to be be more safety devices and they shouldn't be ignored.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Morning everyone.

This tragic event was 20 years ago tomorrow (16/05) and Ian erickson was my Dad

I’m now 34 and still struggle with this everyday that the selfish acts of people based on losing Small Hirt term profits caused me to lose my dad for a lifetime.

He was due to come travel north and head home to me and my brother that day to watch the FA cup final with us that day but sadly it never happened.

The unforgivable acts of, and I’m not going to hold back, absolute bastards, robbed me of the chance to have my first pint with him, be taught to shave, fatherly advice trough my young adult years and more. No amount of lost money can justify the pain I have felt for 20 years now.

I wish I could have 5 minutes with the people at fault, who i believe knew there was a chance they were sending them to their deaths. I’m not even angry on a physical level where I want to beat them up or anything, I’d just like the opportunity to let them know exactly what they’ve taken away for me and my brother and mam.

I’m very fortunate as my mam has been amazing throughout and although I know this post doesn’t fix anything I’ve checked the internet around this time of year every year and never had it in me to comment so here we are x

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Morning everyone.

I’m now 34 and still struggle with this everyday that the selfish acts of people based on losing Small Hirt term profits caused me to lose my dad for a lifetime.

He was due to come travel north and head home to me and my brother that day to watch the FA cup final with us that day but sadly it never happened.

The unforgivable acts of, and I’m not going to hold back, absolute bastards, robbed me of the chance to have my first pint with him, be taught to shave, fatherly advice trough my young adult years and more. No amount of lost money can justify the pain I have felt for 20 years now.

I wish I could have 5 minutes with the people at fault, who i believe knew there was a chance they were sending them to their deaths. I’m not even angry on a physical level where I want to beat them up or anything, I’d just like the opportunity to let them know exactly what they’ve taken away for me and my brother and mam.

I’m very fortunate as my mam has been amazing throughout and although I know this post doesn’t fix anything I’ve checked the internet around this time of year every year and never had it in me to comment so here we are x

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Morning everyone.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

[snipped]
edit on 5.15.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GrahamErickson

Hey man,
So sorry for your personal loss. I DO NOT know how you feel but empithize with you. Stay strong brother, this forum has many friends behind the keyboard warriors. Hope you stick around.
JR

<< 1   >>

join