It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Israelis held at Heathrow following disruption on flight from Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Two Israelis held at Heathrow following disruption on flight from Las Vegas

inagist.com

This is just breaking, can't find much about it online, but it is on the television.

Two Israeli men apparently caused a disruption on a flight from Las Vegas to Great Britain and are being held. The little hints of the story available say it has to with them fighting about Iran or making threats against Iran.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
inagist.com

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are just talking about this now. It is likely nothing, but it will be interesting to find out who they are, if they are simply Israeli citizens or something more. Were they drunk, what sparked it? It is interesting to me because you rarely hear negative stories about Israelis in the news. Or ever.

I'll update as more info comes in.

If anyone else can find more info please toss it in.

inagist.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They're probably ATS members.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What's wrong with Israelis saying they want the destruction of Iran? Talk about an overreaction!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Up on ATS before MSM, but ok, here is an "official" source.
Fox news has it up now: LINK Still no REAL details.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
What's wrong with Israelis saying they want the destruction of Iran? Talk about an overreaction!

Only when Iranians talk about destroying Israel does it deserve a headline, and multiple pages of replies.

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am guessing they were just drunk and being obnoxious.
Happens a lot on planes.

No nice when it happens either,it freaks people out or at least it did when something similar happened to me years back.
Just some goons being foolish.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by satron

Only when Iranians talk about destroying Israel does it deserve a headline, and multiple pages of replies.

/sarcasm

Anti-semitism is OK if it's against an Arab.
edit on 12-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yeah.. This is what I am figuring too. Still, I wonder what they were saying, and why to the point of making a disruption. Maybe the got into a conversation with someone that is anti war? Were they on business, vacation. I just kinda wonder who they are and what was said. It must have been a continued disruption in order for them to be detained.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is an update from the Daily Mail.
LINK

Based on this, it sounds like they were making comments about hijacking the plane to crash into Iran. That is solely my interpretation. The Daily Mail only says they were making threatening comments "regarding Iran and the possible route of the aircraft." That is pretty damn distasteful and I can see how it would make people VERY nervous.

The flight was BA274 LAS-LHR.
And some blogger calling the charges against them trumped up before we even know what went down (though it is an airline, so most charges are trumped up) LINK

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I know this is all hear-say at the moment as concrete details haven't really come out yet, but are you saying 2 Israeli's were thinking about giving Iran their own 9/11? Ouch for Israel if any of this is true as conspiracy theorists will eat this up.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The flight was BA274 LAS-LHR.

May be interesting. As I believe England has some strict hate crime laws.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I can't say they were thinking about doing it, but it seems to imply they were at least joking about it.
I guess whether or not it was a joke is invariable connected to how much they were raging about it.

But yeah.. that is what I am gathering from this haha.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Hi Gogo

You don't suppose (dare I say it ?) that these two Yisroe'lis are....terrorists, do you? Maybe they're close friends of the five high-fiving Yisroeli Mossad agents who were caught taking colour motion pictures when the towers went down on 9/11 and were actually, well, smiling about it !!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.antiwar.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Haha.. well the sensible side of me says drunk idiots, but the ATS side of my imagination ran.
Of course there is no reason to think that, but it's fun to conspiracy. I just think it's strange that you really don't hear stories about Israeli citizens opinions much, and I think every story that makes it to print has a motive these days. So I thought it was curious.

new topics

top topics

join