It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Several drunk troops behind bloodbath, laughed on shooting-spree, burned corpses'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
False Flag potential. I wonder what the "lone soldier's" name was? Could he have been a sleeper? How did he make it back to base alive ...which was over a MILE away?

God Bless,
Av
edit on 12-3-2012 by Avardan because: Added new question

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
reply to post by TheMindWar

I sure hope not!!!

I don't understand how we allow this to continue.

I'll tell you how, this was an intentional distraction from the obama impeachment bill. You dont just randomly get drunk while on tour in afghanistan unless your commanding officer allows you some time off. The point being it was not just some guy off his rocker, they had fun doing this. Of course the administration will say this is just more RT spin. Believe what you want.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

There is absolutely zero proof anyone was drunk and that more than one soldier was involved , it is all hear say at this point . The soldier that did this should be shot no ifs ands or buts . These guys have been at war way to long and need to come home .

This is bad but the Taliban blow up woman and children all the time as part of their game plan , hell they think they will receive virgins for blowing innocent people up.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Normal everyday US citizens is all I see. The military is not the blame here. It's the people, the American mentality. The FCC loosens the noose on the entertainment world, and parents no longer want to parent and make sure children are not exposed to adult themes. The next gen will all have the mentality of a soldier, which is what TPTB want. War is a way of life now, for the younger punks. It's Call of Duty and movies of war that brainwash the children now. War is cool. It's hip. These soldiers that do this are all around us, maybe even some of you have this bloodlust and disregard for human life. Everyone wants to be John Wayne. And all of you are responsible. No matter what you think, the blood of these innocents is on our hands. We allowed it to happen, in more ways than one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

I think you are more of what's wrong with the world. Always looking for someone or something else to blame, never ever the person's fault. What ever happened to responsibility and accountability? I grew up watching all the cool slasher flicks, playing videogames, funny, I haven't gone on a ramage. No one I know went on a rampage, we all had the same movies and games.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

As far as I can remember, the only one who achieved any kind of military success in Afghanistan lately was John Rambo. Remember that documentary Rambo III? He just killed enough to escape...

Seriously, though, it is a region of the world that is close to unconquerable. The Soviets never won. They cut their losses, strategic retreat. Much like US versus Vietnam.

Much like Vietnam was a very bad drug deal gone wrong, Afghanistan is a "learned from some of my mistakes" incursion, police action, damage control style war. Possibly just a proving ground of sorts.

911 was an event that made it agreeable to take on whoever. A random soldier going berzerk is nowhere outside the realm of probability considering we don't even have a confirmed enemy or objective other than to 'contain insurgents'.

From what I have heard, 99% of all soldiers are not developing policy, doctrine, or even missions. From what I have heard, guys do what they're told and are on a need to know basis. Then, again, i just know enlisteds and not special forces or private contractors.

I was told it was a joke and a waste of time and resources.

But... now what? Can the troops come back and integrate into society again? No more psychotic breaks? Just resume Life, even though they have deadly skills that aren't all that marketable?

The ones winning this war stay clean. The true psychos pull the strings. This man is still only another casualty. If all said is gospel truth, he will suffer as much if not more for his actions. Wait for the verdict.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is from Russia Today

This is Russian propaganda at it's best.
Here is a review of this rag.
www.cjr.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ii watched a video on youtube by wellaware1 .com some things struck home there especiall 9-11 news not being american i cant comment on the news in your country . but in scotland where i live years ago we had a nut go loose in a school killing many children & himself . but questians are being asked by ambulance crews & police about his death as the say it would not be possible plus its been sealed for a 100 years the report .allegadly a bit of kiddie fiddling by a brit pm & GUN CONTROL brought in the mind boggles eh so whats the take on the news being faked in the usa im all ears

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Excellent post! It deserves its own thread!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

We started the war? Sorry im not stupid enough to believe that these same people who have no money and live in sand houses snuck into the us and flew planes into our towers. Because they were jealous of our freedoms lol that just sounds like the start of a joke.

As far as the OP. ive been wondering if this is just them trying to cause more fighting. Soon we will hear "we need to go back"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There was another massacre commited by US troops in Iraq that was also squashed in the media. It ended up with just one of the soldiers being demoted.

Nothing will happen here, they will demote one soldier if history repeats itself.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I can totally believe this story rather then only just one man going berserk due to his family issues. I mean, that was a lot of people who were victims, and I really can't see how one person did all that damage in one night. You would think that after the 1st or 2nd killing that someone would of noticed, but many, it would be harder to pinpoint down. I mean, the victims were pretty scattered.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You'd think so wouldn't you, but then even in Britain we have such episodes...

Terrified locals and walkers were told to stay indoors as 52-year-old taxi driver Derrick Bird opened fire on people in towns across the rural, sparsely populated county of Cumbria, one of Britain's top tourist destinations. As well as the 12 dead, 25 people were wounded, including three in critical condition, in shootings in 30 locations.

In that one case he managed to have a spree in 30 locations.

Look at it from this point of view. Had one or a few of the terrified locals in that part of the world run for the camp to let them know shouting and screaming in terror, they'd probably have ended up with a bullet in their own heads for their troubles.

I don't think this, like the Koran burning is anything other than peoples stupidity and one man's mental breakdown in an already unstable setting. Make of it what you will, but it appears that one side in particular are a few slices short of a loaf when it comes to such things.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Originally posted by Lord Jules

Originally posted by stewiegriffin

I sure hope not!!!

I don't understand how we allow this to continue.

I'll tell you how, this was an intentional distraction from the obama impeachment bill. You dont just randomly get drunk while on tour in afghanistan unless your commanding officer allows you some time off. The point being it was not just some guy off his rocker, they had fun doing this. Of course the administration will say this is just more RT spin. Believe what you want.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

There is absolutely zero proof anyone was drunk and that more than one soldier was involved , it is all hear say at this point . The soldier that did this should be shot no ifs ands or buts . These guys have been at war way to long and need to come home .

This is bad but the Taliban blow up woman and children all the time as part of their game plan , hell they think they will receive virgins for blowing innocent people up.

there is zero proof it was just one soldier lol. Witnesses say multiple shooters. And i love how you have to mention how bad the taliban are. First these were innocent afghans not taliban, secondly this is about american war crimes not taliban war crimes.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I wish America would stop killing these people. Its a known fact 9/11 was a inside job, yet they continue to murder families in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, and now Iran and Uganda?
Just leave these people alone.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Know fact 9/11 was an inside job

Oh you people crack me up.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This event is just the same MO as always, think about it, what will this attack mean? More private security! Lot more dollars for blackwater or whatever they call themselves now. A reason to stay longer etc etc. This attack is simply making some #ers richer

Read
|
|
V
edit on 13-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Is this the face of the NWO?

Gruesome new details are surfacing after 16 Afghan villagers including nine children were shot in their houses by at least one US serviceman. Witnesses to the atrocity now say that several drunken American soldiers were involved.

Neighbors at the village where the killings took place said they were awoken past midnight by crackling gunfire:
"They were all drunk and shooting all over the place," Reuters cites Agha Lala, a villager in Kandahar's Panjwayi district.

Lala's neighbor Haji Samad lost all of his 11 relatives in the rampage, including children and grandchildren. He claims Marines “poured chemicals over their dead bodies and burned them.”

Afgan killings

This isn't true by the way. The whole post needs deleting.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

i was sitting watching it on the box at 11.30 am - uk thats 6.30 am new york but the planes never hit then strange but true ps i aint alone on that one look up wellaware1.com just saying

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
What a pack of gutless men with guns.
This is another disgusting murderous act perpertrated by a pack of pathetic human beings.
No matter what anyone says to try to defend these psyco bastards , there is no excuse for this murderous act.
These people need to be put down.

edit on 12-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

You're the one that should be put down, if you believe any human can go to war and have to kill people on command for over 9 years while bullets whistle each sides of their heads laying face flat in dirt and # for a war they realized isn't theirs...

When you know deep down it has nothing to do with terror yet you are force to execute orders and to stay there away from everyone you love note knowing whether you'll come back or not and looking at your fellow brothers receiving letters from their girlfriends stating they are tired of waiting and # or they are pregnant by another dude and you expect a normal human being not to breakdown and do something crazy...

Why the hell do you think they are drinking like pigs over there anyways... they are trying to drown it long enough to get through it without seeing too much horror...

When your at war for too long you become war... So easy to blame someone for something when you're sitting in front of your computer... Try the battlefield Mr. Keyboard warrior, its a little harder then running your clapper not knowing crap of what your talking about...

Wake up and look around NO ONE comes back from there the same as when they went if you can't see this just do mankind a favor and jump off the closest building...

Do you know what it is to hold a man you consider you blood brother in your arms because for the last 9 years you've entrusted your life in his hands to have your back and all, and to stare down at both of his legs being torn off by a IED and knowing there's no medic or evac available quick enough while he's begging you to do something yet you know damn too well its already over and to have to stare at him in the eyes telling him he'll be fine when you can already see the life dimming away in them... I'm pretty sure you don't so just, wow I'm actually out of word at this point... Just do something self-destructive and please be imaginative...

These men needs to be brought back here and given proper care and help and to see their families, you can't blame someone who's mentally broken of doing something crazy when they've been forced to do crazy # for 10 years...

f'ing tool...
edit on 13-3-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
ii watched a video on youtube by wellaware1 .com some things struck home there especiall 9-11 news not being american i cant comment on the news in your country . but in scotland where i live years ago we had a nut go loose in a school killing many children & himself . but questians are being asked by ambulance crews & police about his death as the say it would not be possible plus its been sealed for a 100 years the report .allegadly a bit of kiddie fiddling by a brit pm & GUN CONTROL brought in the mind boggles eh so whats the take on the news being faked in the usa im all ears

This is the link you need here.
www.dunblaneexposed.info...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join