It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Several drunk troops behind bloodbath, laughed on shooting-spree, burned corpses'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is this the face of the NWO?

Gruesome new details are surfacing after 16 Afghan villagers including nine children were shot in their houses by at least one US serviceman. Witnesses to the atrocity now say that several drunken American soldiers were involved.

Neighbors at the village where the killings took place said they were awoken past midnight by crackling gunfire:
"They were all drunk and shooting all over the place," Reuters cites Agha Lala, a villager in Kandahar's Panjwayi district.

Lala's neighbor Haji Samad lost all of his 11 relatives in the rampage, including children and grandchildren. He claims Marines “poured chemicals over their dead bodies and burned them.”

Afgan killings

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I sure hope not!!!

I don't understand how we allow this to continue.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Both NATO and US officials condemned the violence, promising a swift investigation.

Yeah! That will teach them.

And then it gets a little fishy here:

US troops in Afghanistan have been put on high alert as the Taliban has issued a threat vowing “to take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr.”

Just another excuse to say "hey this region of the world that we've occupied for a decade is still ripe with terror!"?

They're playing ping pong with human lives.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That's what you get when troops are far too long in a war. After some time / years / many tours, they need some fixing to get normal, not a new tour for sure!

The Iraq war started in 2003. That's nine years!
So are the troops to blaim? meh.. it's time to leave.

p.s. we need the draft back, that way you see protests (again) against these wars.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats what you get when you want to start a war

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What a pack of gutless men with guns.
This is another disgusting murderous act perpertrated by a pack of pathetic human beings.
No matter what anyone says to try to defend these psyco bastards , there is no excuse for this murderous act.
These people need to be put down.

edit on 12-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
on the news here they are saying a rouge solider only saying one done it a 34 year old father of two.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's pretty clear that we may have to follow Ron Paul's advice and get out of the Middle East. Not because the war is over, but because the people will label the US Military a terrorist outfit and run them out of their neighborhoods.

I know the moral of our troops has to be low, and I would bet that they would love nothing more than to just come home.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
And now he's being recruted by the Talban to train them probably killing to stop killing seems to be and endless cycle

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It is sad to hear reports like this. Nothing new. War/Armed conflict is hell and can drive a sane person to do unspeakable acts.

Stories like this remind me of the "Get Some!" seen in Full Metal Jacket.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If the source is correct, then it's pretty damn obvious that both the Bush43 and Obama administrations have combined to push our troops past their tolerance limits. There is only so much a human mind can take. There is only so far it can be pushed before all the 'civilization' training leaves and gutteral animal takes over.

It's BEYOND time to bring the troops home.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And yet you have war hawks calling for attacks in Iran and Syria. What the hell is wrong with us?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Disgusting...

NATO's new global policy: prisons everywhere, minor offenders in long-term detention while the bloody sociopaths are free, given uniforms and guns, and shooting civilians with the full support of the corporate government.
edit on 12/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
And yet you have war hawks calling for attacks in Iran and Syria. What the hell is wrong with us?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

And...if they do this, they'll just relocate already broken minded soldiers to a new war zone.

Get. Them Out. Bring them all home, and give them the much needed therapy in order to help them with PTSD.

Man was not put on this planet to mindlessly kill their fellow men, women, and children.

Nor, to do the bidding of power hungry maniacs.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin

I sure hope not!!!

I don't understand how we allow this to continue.

I'll tell you how, this was an intentional distraction from the obama impeachment bill. You dont just randomly get drunk while on tour in afghanistan unless your commanding officer allows you some time off. The point being it was not just some guy off his rocker, they had fun doing this. Of course the administration will say this is just more RT spin. Believe what you want.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A swift investigation? Seriously?? These people are not going to take this lightly, at all. I foresee some serious repercussions ahead , because in their culture, something of this magnitude demands serious vengeance.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What happens when they bring the troops home, how will they behave I wonder, what roles in the police or TSA will they be given?

The mainstream media were very quick to come out with the story that it was a "lone gunman".

This "lone gunman" was obviously a poor attempt at damage control. I think this story may go viral, IMO, as it should.

I dont blame the troops in one respect, their minds have been trashed to think of the afgans as non-humans. But I blame the bankers and the oil companies who wanted the pipeline through afganistan which is one of the reasons why they invaded in the first place.

Mind you, I could never carry out such an act regardless of my mimds state. I would rather shoot myself

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

he or they should be turned over to the Afghan government to stand trail for war crimes .

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I suspect they are being given orders to do this, how else would they create the next generation of radicals that we need to spend billions on fighting?
Its called disaster capitalism and this is just another being created.

Read the book or watch the movie in my signature
edit on 12-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people.......
I don't even know what to say to this. It is disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join