It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part V): The New Bandwagon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

OP's opening post:

Well first of all, American Kabuki's list says we are now down at 254 resignations. If you remember well, two weeks ago, we were at 81 resignations. That means that within 2 weeks, there have been 173 resignations. Not all of these resignations come from CEO's, but the grand majority of them come from high enough executives. Also, please note that this list only shows resignations linked to the financial/banking industry.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I have to agree with you and quedup, I think number 3 is probably the most important question. Just as it is wise to keep an eye on who is resigning, it is equally important to know who will be taking their place.

If they are indeed heading for their bunkers, good luck to them, I will fight till my dying breath to prevent them from taking me or mine down with them as a slave or (shudder) food.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow even more resignations!!! Guys don't get your hopes high, they are praparing for - when SHTF. Earthquakes, tsunamies, nuclear war - agenda 21 ...whatever something will happpen. I personaly think that HAARP is already active over my area. clouds are shatered in millions of particles, and they are sorted in parallel lines or in concentricall rings (I can't tell.) It's first time in my life, I see this kind of a sky and that is not natural! Just to mention - I'm in Europe, in balkan region.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Alex Collier had an interview on March 3rd I believe, where he says that this is a ploy to flush out the good guys.

Once the bad bankers are gone, the good guys set up a world economy, then the bad guys take that over and finally have their NWO. Essentially they are getting rid of the lowest level of the Illuminati - bankers - to flush out the good guys - then there will be nothing but the corrupt left.

He says it will last 8 months before its done for good.

I don't know anything about this Guy, but he says he gets his info from them there aliens.

Just throwing that out there ...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe this large investigation into interest rate manipulation is why...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have been reading these posts with great interest, as they seem to offer an objective measure that "something" is going down and TPTB know it. However, there is the nagging doubt in the back of my mind that maybe there isn't a rise in the number of resignations, but that it merely appears to be because we are looking for them.

In an effort to come up with some kind of measuring stick, I logged into the EBSCOhost Business Premier Database (public libraries are awesome), which indexes articles from international, national and regional business publications. From there I did a simple boolean search for the word "Resigns" (which will also return results that contain the word "resign") and had the results broken down by year. Obviously, this is not perfect, but it gave me more of a gauge than I had before.

Here are the results.

2001 - 432
2002 - 497
2003 - 562
2004 - 625
2005 - 709
2006 - 800
2007 - 591
2008 - 546
2009 - 472
2010 - 341
2011 - 374

Interestingly, a search from Jan 1, 2012 to present, only gives a result of 42.

I am not going to offer an interpretation of the above data, primarily because it is a flawed data set, but felt that readers might find it interesting.

Edit: Here is a graph I worked up showing the data plotted.

edit on 12-3-2012 by LordOfArcadia because: Wanted to include graph showing the data.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
I don't know about all you guys but I feel that we really need to spread the word about all of this so that:
1) when it does start going mainstream people won't completely freak out and
2) they finally start to understand how unreliable and willing the MSM is to intentionally keeping us in the dark.
The truth is out there and people like the OP are doing the work to bring it all together. If MSM continues to keep their head up their ass through all of this and into the future--The more people we have knowing they can dig for truth too the more people will wake up.

Also, I read that if the pope is indeed stepping down it will be on his 85th B-day the middle of April 2012.

Is it true now there is even some media stepping down? Or maybe that was just an unrelated matter....
edit on 11-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

I agree and can't understand why it's not already on the front page with 19 flags??????????????????

Really important things do not make it that far and end up buried quick usually. they gotta keep a middle ground so the advertisers are not put off. Stuff that is too real just gets posted over and largely ignored. The sensational fluff or mildly controversial is what makes the pages not the real underbelly issues.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

Also, I read that if the pope is indeed stepping down it will be on his 85th B-day the middle of April 2012.

So possibly "Peter the Roman" will be showing his face soon?..Interesting

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You keep leaving out two OTHER options on your list;

4) Consolidation of Power.

5) Headed towards the Bunkers.

>> The 3 prominent members of Goldman Sachs leaving, however, might be a strike against option 4 -- as if any one group were the tail wagging the dog, it would be GS.

However, we should be seeing money and asset shifts to nameless offshore banks -- the same ones that were buying US Treasuries instead of other countries. I've always thought this was a massive shell game, where the Fed banks sneak forged notes to buy it's own paper --- and occasionally, we have news headlines that "some crooks created 3 Trillion in fake US Bonds" ... and I wouldn't be surprised if the "FAKES" were made on the same presses as the "AUTHENTIC" notes. The accidental arrests of forged notes, are only in nations where some of the higher ups are not part of the Bankster Shell game.

The reason such a simple fraud can work, is that the "authorities" in this case who watch the system, are the top level Banks themselves who benefit from keeping the system going. Meanwhile, countries keep going into debt to someone offshore. The Consolidation of Power scenario, requires that the economic bubble not pop too much, so that the dollar doesn't fail -- but the DEBT keeps increasing on the working person, but not on the wealthy. Nothing I've seen seems to be taking us off that track.

>> Now OPTION 5, is the scariest one of all. It means that propping up the economic system is only a short term necessity. If everything is going to Hell -- you build bunkers for the elite. The "resignations" are quietly letting some of the "important to survive" people get an early head start, and so that when the SHTF, you don't have too many IMPORTANT people getting onto the life boats. Maybe this explains why some of the "smarter people" don't seem to care enough about Global Warming or breathing in the future -- because they figure fewer people need to survive and things are going to get really bad before they get better.

Of course, the wealthy elite, figure the world is better off being populated by selfish, greedy psychopaths, unencumbered by emotion. And that they were the ones with the vision to see what humanity was doing to itself -- never mind all the peace activists, anti pollution protests, and scientists who've been screaming about population and environmental impacts. Helping women's rights, Democracy, and education as well as promoting birth control, would have done a great job at reducing populations and pollution -- but that would mean that the elite would lose their grip.

Our leaders in this world, are actually the worst of humanity, but they are too self-satisfied to know it. Thus, if there were anything that might threaten the entire planet -- we can be absolutely sure that they would lie to us and save themselves like the scenario in the movie "2012."

>> I'm still betting on Scenario #4 -- because I still have hope that we will all be overworked, hopeless serfs instead of merely dead and uselessly hammering our fists on bunker doors to let us in where the food and air is.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

What if you are looking at this wrong? What if TPTB are cutting out all the moral and good character people from the power structure and replacing them with dirt bags that would happily kill and destroy in order to follow direction?

I think we should always look at things happening in the world through a negative perspective, since nothing good ever comes of this world.

Maybe instead of TPTB falling apart....they are actually re-organizing into a very mean (iron and clay to those who understand) killing machine ready to implement full NWO and global government. To be able to kill and make wars without anyone other than the UN telling them too.

My suggestions to any of you ATS reporters out there is to get a hold and contact at least a few of the 274 people that have "quit" and ask them why? That would be the smoking gun...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have a question about the bunker option, yes they are greedy and selfish and will do what ever it takes to save their life so they and the other elite will run to their bunkers to protect themselves from the end and that makes sense. However once the dust clears then what? Who will they control, themselves?The elite enjoy ruling the masses to their whim.

If it is a financial collapse would they even be concerned with money at this point since it will be worthless in the end? Are they going back to the gold standard?

I have another question this may be the ATS syndrome but have we ever seen any of the top level CEOs are there images of them anywhere? What if these are all the same people....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Didn't even see your post until after I posted mine. I think we share to same outlook as option 4. As for the GS people that left, maybe they were not willing to follow orders and were cut. I believe in they future the world will be ran by ONE guy, and all will follow his order or die. They are preparing if you ask me. So it might be a mix of option 4 and 5

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Amazing, this is one of the most important group of threads on ATS, this is not a, as you say, a nothing to see hear please keep moving moment.

Key ecerpt from FT article -

Billions of dollars are to be paid out in insurance-like instruments as Greece on Friday pressed ahead with the largest ever sovereign debt restructuring.

In a test case for markets, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, the derivatives trade body, announced there would be a pay-out, or credit event, for holders of credit default swaps.

It means there will be a net pay-out of about $3bn on CDS contracts, according to the data warehouse Depository Trust & Clearing Corp, in a boost for the relatively new market in sovereign debt protection that could also benefit eurozone debt markets amid worries that a failure to trigger could have undermined an important hedging instrument for holding government bonds.

However, there was a long delay over the decision by the ISDA determinations committee, which is made up of 15 global banks and investment funds, that annoyed some investors.

An auction process to decide the amount of pay-outs will take place on March 19.

Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest private bond fund at Pimco, warned that CDS had been undermined by the saga. “The rules have been changed here,” he said in a radio interview. “The sanctity of their contracts is certainly lessened.”

www.ft.com.../rss/global-economy/feed//product#axzz1opZ2S9IE

I think there is a key date that does coinside with all of the great threads regarding these resignations
"An auction process to decide the amount of pay-outs will take place on March 19."

Could this trigger margin calls the likes of which we havent seen so all these guys are bailing out now before the spit hits the spam. As i mentioned in a previous post, its the UNINTENDED consequenses of these type of moves that brings things to a boil, or are the consequenses very much intended?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Gab1159,
Thank you sooooo much for this information. I am new to this forum and it is this kind of info that I joined for.
Again, thank you.
dign4it

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is one that broke 2 hours ago on Google News.

Source

PAUL Baloyi, CEO of the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), has resigned, the bank announced on Monday. "Mr Baloyi will be leaving the DBSA to pursue personal interests," the bank said in a statement. His resignation will take effect at the end of March, when he will hand over to TP Nchocho, group executive of investment banking, who has been appointed as acting CEO.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm listening to a recent Alex Collier interview right now. He is saying that the bad guys are only sacrificing their patsies in order to fake out the good guys, so the good guys will expose themselves. They plan to implement One World Gov and his source figures they will succeed in that for at least eight months. Then he said something about being introduced to the demi-gods in order to have us worship them.

I think he may be right, at least when it comes to the bank resignations, however, I think the good guys are smarter than the bad guys think. It's like in the cartoons. This is the part where the bad guy has the good guy tied up (or so he thinks) and proceeds to gloat and explain his whole evil plan, meanwhile, either the good guy has untied the rope, or his sidekick is hiding behind a rock with a laser gun.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My best guess is they know the derivatives bubble will burst soon.
All those Trillions in fake $ will be coming home to roost and the people will not be happy about it.
Thanks for keeping the updates coming, it's a lot of searching for any one of us to be doing and I'm grateful you taken up the burden on this subject.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lots of bankers are resighning? That will make the economy alot better. Money will be less safe.

But think about how much more expensive things get,when banks get involved. The bank takes. ten? peoples money,invests in. one? two? houses and the prices of those houses goes way up.

All a bank really does is protect peoples money,in return for raising prices on anything they invest in,in your community.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

Thanks for your STATS, continuing on a rough basis (as you said flawed search, no scrubbing) annualized current year resignations 254/2.5 = 101.6 *12 = 1,219
previous highest from 2006 was 800, 1219-800=419, 419/800 = 52% increase

Interesting to note the spike in 2006 ... was this due to a lot of them fearing the bubble was going to collapse and it took until 2008 for things to unravel ?

Found this nifty graphic on the "Assets" i.e Loans Banks have made vs their market value and sheez no wonder folks are worried, China's bank seem to be in the best position in that respect. It also shows you who are the big players in the Global market.
2009 2012 resignations
1. Royal Bank of Scotland (UK) $3.8T 4
2. Deutche Bank (Germany) $3.0T 4
3. BNP Paribas (France) $2.5T
4. Barclay's (UK) $2.5T 2
5. HSBC (UK) $2.4T
6.Crédit Agricole Group (France) $2.3T
7. CitiGroup (USA) $2.2T 3

Goldman Sachs $0.1T 9

image.guardian.co.uk...

The top 5 rankings and "Loan values" were unchanged in 2010
Twww.bankrate.com...

Found this on Wiki
Involvement in the European sovereign debt crisisGoldman is being criticized for its involvement in the 2010 European sovereign debt crisis. Goldman Sachs is reported to have systematically helped the Greek government mask the true facts concerning its national debt between the years 1998 and 2009.[72] In September 2009, Goldman Sachs, among others, created a special credit default swap (CDS) index to cover of high risk of Greece's national debt.[73] The interest-rates of Greek national bonds have soared to a very high level, leading the Greek economy very close to bankruptcy in March and May 2010 and again in June 2011.[74] Lucas Papademos, Greece's new prime minister, ran the Central Bank of Greece at the time of the controversial derivates deals with Goldman Sachs that enabled Greece to hide the size of its debt.[75] Petros Christodoulou, head of Greece's debt management agency began his career at Goldman Sachs.[75] Mario Monti, Italy's new prime minister and finance minister, who heads the new government that took over after Berlusconi's resignation, is an international adviser to Goldman Sachs.[75] So is Otmar Issing, former board member of the Bundesbank and the Executive Board of the European Bank.[75] Mario Draghi, the new head of the European Central Bank, is the former managing director of Goldman Sachs International.[75] Antonio Borges, formerly head of the IMF's European Department is a former vice chairman of Goldman Sachs International.[75] Peter Sutherland, former Attorney General of Ireland is a non-executive director of Goldman Sachs International. Karel van Miert, former EU Competition Commissioner is an ex-international adviser to Goldman Sachs.[75] These ties between Goldman Sachs and European leaders is an ongoing source of controversy
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gab1159

You are correct, no matter what numbers do not lie..........a heck of a lot of numbers speak volumes.

Stock up on canned goods folks this is going to be very rough.
Thanks so much for all your threads chocked full of information and I hope that you stick with it here and keep us all up to date.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join