It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Jews the Anunnaki ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Planet Nibiru, originally built in the Pleiades by the Galactic Federation for Galactic peace keeping purposes, was constructed as a hollow sphere four-times the size of Planet Earth. Its inhabitants live within the 4th dimensional frequency range and also totally in the interior of the Planet, where they enjoy a fully verdant landscape complete with lakes and rivers similar to those on Earth. However, the mobile Planet Nibiru is at present confined to following a permanent orbit as a Galactic Federation punishment for their past interference on Earth. This orbit ranges from outside our Solar System as far as the Sirius Star cluster and then returns back into our Solar System every 3.6 thousand years. At this present time the 4th dimensional Nibiru is currently passing once again through our Solar System, but invisibly "cloaked" from our limited 3D Earth vision.

The Nibirurans were at one time briefly involved with Earth long before the creation of Atlantis, but then only returned after the Great Flood during Earth's long "Dark Ages" in order to mine our supplies of gold mineral resources in Africa. They badly needed this source of gold in order to create a protective radiation shield around Nibiru after it had been exposed to many nuclear attacks during its former use as a Battle Planet in the many Galactic Wars it had been involved in as a Peacekeeping force. They found the relatively simple indigenous Earth survivors left after the Great Flood easy material to genetically transform into obedient gold mining slaves to work in the gold mines. These simple-minded natives, the "Lulus", had their 12-strand DNA reduced to only 2 strands, allowing them just enough intelligence to receive work instructions, but with limited mental abilities to disobey. The two-strand DNA introduced into them soon spread throughout Earth's Humanity right down to the present time. This accounts for the fact that most of us at present have the use of only 10-20 percent of our potential mental capabilities. Fortunately for us, our former 12-strand DNA will be fully restored when we finally step up to the 4th and following 5th Dimensional vibrational rates on the New Earth after Earth's Ascension.

However, the ruling Nibiruan Family on Earth, although looked up to by the simple Lulus as "Gods", were prone to constant bickering and fighting amongst themselves. It was through this infighting in their upper hierarchy that they eventually were to devastate a large area of Mesopotamia in 2024 B.C. with the use of a plutonium bomb in one of their internal power disputes, creating a barren desert in what was a formerly verdant area. This infighting between their Leaders was eventually to lead to their great Sumerian Civilisation's decline and the departure of most of them.

Nonetheless, since then the Nibiruans [originally named "Hibiru" on Earth, later to become "Hebrew"] have retained a largely invisible control of Earth through their behind-the-scenes "Secret Government", particularly within Earth's banking and financial institutions, right up to recent times.
-exerpt from "The New Earth".................................................www.thenewearth.org...
www.xeeatwelve.net...

I have always been intrigued by the Jewish race. When I was young i used to ask why Jews got made fun of so much when they went through the Holocaust recently. and blacks went through slavery hundreds of years ago and, as a result, do no get made fun of. Or why they own EVERYTHING... It always seemed to me that there was something more to it than what I was being told. The Old Testament, in my eyes is just a history book for the Jews. But why then does the whole world have to bow down to it? (the Bible) Why is the biblical story of the flood a plagarised version of the Sumerians' recolection of it? And why was it included?

It just dawned upon me that the Jews are in fact the ancient Sumariens who were genetically tampered by the Anunnaki to mine gold...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Skunk works might be more appropriate for this.

Nibiru-as a planet of alien overlords does not exist by the way. It does exist as a mistranslated word however.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I stopped reading at "galactic federation" however to answer your title "no cos they are not tall enough"

My personal opinion is all this garbage is put on the net to mislead people away from the truth, the truth being
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
scroll down
read
see photos
check links
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ponder

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have always been intrigued by the Jewish race.

no offence the Jewish are not a race

no i don't believe they are the Anunnaki

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I stopped reading at "galactic federation"

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread with a title like "Are the Jews the Annunaki?" or why I'm even commenting.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This theory is interesting and something I've always thought about.

I also do believe jews are a race that tend to hide behind a religion when its convenient.

I know lots of jews that aren't religious at all but still are proud jews.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I also do believe jews are a race that tend to hide behind a religion when its convenient.

anyone can become Jewish ,just like christian, Muslim ect...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So Nibiru is the Death Star?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

its a planet described in the Sumerian texts found in Iraq

closest star been our sun..i suppose you could call that a death star ..when it eventually dies

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

I have always been intrigued by the Jewish race. When I was young i used to ask why Jews got made fun of so much when they went through the Holocaust recently. and blacks went through slavery hundreds of years ago and, as a result, do no get made fun of.

That made me lol. Jews aren't a race of people.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Funny thing is, most of us are taught that they ARE.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by Nucleardiver

its a planet described in the Sumerian texts found in Iraq

closest star been our sun..i suppose you could call that a death star ..when it eventually dies

Care to point to those Sumerian texts?

As for the OP sheer fantasy

edit on 11/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

i've tried to post an unbiased link www.michaelsheiser.com...

ive only really read Zecharia Sitchin's work in which he claimed to be able to read them ..only a hand full of scholars can and many disagree with his findings

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

i've tried to post an unbiased link www.michaelsheiser.com...

ive only really read Zecharia Sitchin's work in which he claimed to be able to read them ..only a hand full of scholars can and many disagree with his findings

Yes he claimed that, several hundred people can read Sumerian AFAIK. There are several thousands people who deal with Sumerology and Assyrialogy. All that I know of disagree with his findings.

In the link you provided there is another link which comes to this

Heiser on Nibiru

The summary of that PDF is:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
yeah ..im not disputing sitchins flaws .. hence the link...

it did bring the Sumerian culture to light which was never taught in my schooling which in historic events they can be considered the dawn of modern man

this culture is over 5 thousand years old ...a highly advanced society well before their time

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ANswer..

edit on 11-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If any aliens were here it was long before the Jews (2 of the 12 tribes of Jacob/Israel) existed. Even if they came in Abraham's time then a LOT more than just the Jews are Anunnaki, including many Muslims!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

anyone can become Jewish ,just like christian, Muslim ect...

If that is the case then why is there DNA tests to find jewish ancestors? My friend took a geneology test and it came back that she as part Jewish. How can she be part jewish if she doesn't take part in any religion?

Can someone do dna tests to find catholic ancestors or muslim ancestors? how does your dna know what religion you are?
edit on 11-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

No no no, he said "Jewish" not "Jar Jar Wish"!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join