It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Rick Rolled Trying to Find Proof the Obama Birth Certificate is Genuine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In an effort to be unbiased and find expert proof that the Obama birth certificate is genuine I spent some time searching the web and kind of ran out of luck.

Quick stop at youtube:

About 1,210 results (many duplicates)
Search results for obama birth certificate fake on YouTube

About 78 results
Search results for obama birth certificate genuine on YouTube (they are look like they're saying it is fake, too)

Only ones on the net I found saying (not proving) it is genuine is snopes, factcheck and policifact.

CIA Forensics Proves Authenticity Of Obama’s Birth Certificate
sadhillnews.com...

I found a video that claims it is authentic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to help you Obama fans out. Here's some tips on how to brainwash the birthers.

How To Make Skeptics Believe Obama's Birth Certificate Is Authentic
www.fastcompany.com...

Please! If there are any experts out their with proof, don't waste your time posting it here alone share it with the world.

God Bless All

edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That vid is funny

trololooololololololol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The birth certificate fiasco is really moot at this point. This dude is teflon because TPTB wanted him in office and they have the means and resources to provide an ''authentic'' birth certificate. That can be easily done by these people. They have a way of making things go away.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rexrugerblack

The PTB don't own the internet, yet. They may own the majority of the MSM. People still need to think for themselves.

Yeah, they could make another, better BC, but that would be a dumb move as it would be an acknowledgment that the first one was bogus.

I did this because I got sick and tired of hearing people say show me proof and ignoring everything posted. I wanted to find someone (an expert) who was saying it is legitimate. In the process I found no one, but got Rick Rolled. Deny ignorance.

So anyone going argue that it's genuine. SHOW ME THE PROOF!

God bless.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by rexrugerblack

The PTB don't own the internet, yet. They may own the majority of the MSM. People still need to think for themselves.

Yeah, they could make another, better BC, but that would be a dumb move as it would be an acknowledgment that the first one was bogus.

I did this because I got sick and tired of hearing people say show me proof and ignoring everything posted. I wanted to find someone (an expert) who was saying it is legitimate. In the process I found no one, but got Rick Rolled. Deny ignorance.

God bless.

You do not want proof. And frankly I do not think anyone should waste any time trying to provide any. As the Governor of Hawaii said.

Considering all of the investigations that have been done and the information that has been provided, no rational person can question the President‟s citizenship. We have found a way – once again – to confirm what we
already knew: the President was born here in Hawai„i. State officials of both parties
have verified that President Obama‟s birth records show that he was born in Honolulu.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You are provided FACTS in another thread.

You don't like the FACTS.

You reject the FACTS.

So - - you have to start over with a new thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Taken from your proof post. After you kept demanding the name of a document expert.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 3/11/2012 @ 01:31 AM this post
reply to post by Annee

www.catholic.org...

Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

God Bless.

Is he a document expert?
Does he also have an imaginary friend that knocked up a virgin 2000 years ago because people believe things all the time.
You were asked to name a document expert.

Jump in a lake. You are the one I was talking about.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You can't give proof to a birther.

It is like trying to provide proof to someone who is arguing that the sky isn't blue.

The proof is to walk them outside, have them look up in the sky...and say "there you go". But if that person is using "birther logic"...they will say "It looks fake...prove that is the real sky. A friend of mine said they saw a sky that look different than this one. And I found this blog on the internet that said they looked at this sky you are showing me, and it's fake. There is even a youtube of a sky expert pointing out that real skies don't have this many clouds.".

I've decided just to let them live in their fantasy world.
edit on 11-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Have one on me. Deny Ignorance.
english.pravda.ru...

The silence from the main stream media in the US is deafening. It almost seems as if the press is terrified to even think the question, let alone ask it: Is the President a criminal? The press in Arpaio's audience were certainly asking him to state precisely that, yet nowhere has the question been asked of the White House by the press. Instead the American Press is aggressively protecting the presumed President of the United States, pushing the fraud upon both America and the world, supporting a man who may well have usurped the office.
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Proof:

PRESIDENT Obama.

or.....

It's all a lie. The whole government is a lie. From top, to bottom, a lie.
edit on 11-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Taken from your proof post. After you kept demanding the name of a document expert.

What? Your link makes no sense.

Imagine - - - asking for the name of any - - just One - - legitimate certified document expert - - that made claims about the Obama's birth certificate. The audacity of such a question.

Uh !!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!! - - - I was not the only poster in that thread presenting actual real FACTS.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
It's all a lie. The whole government is a lie. From top, to bottom, a lie.

But that is a different discussion.

A different thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Have one on me. Deny Ignorance.
english.pravda.ru...

Seriously?

You are using Pravda as a legitimate factual source?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I'm going with it's a lie, Mr.ILikeStars.

What is the deal? Some supporters of the POTUS are either the biggest liars or are brainwashed. I voted for W., and I bashed every POC he pulled. Now, the Obamafolks act like he is Mr.Perfect.

Are you guys getting paid for these posts? I can't for the life of me understand this. Perhaps, you are a aliens? Robots? Insectoids? Suffer from demonic possession?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

They are the only ones telling the truth.

Yes, I do believe Pravda over almost all MSM sources.

MSM in the US is evil.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ILikeStars

I'm going with it's a lie, Mr.ILikeStars.

"Mr. ILikeStars" ... makes me sound so professional. I Like it.

What is the deal? Some supporters of the POTUS are either the biggest liars or are brainwashed. I voted for W., and I bashed every POC he pulled. Now, the Obamafolks act like he is Mr.Perfect.

He is my president, whether or not I voted for him or the other guy is irrelevant. He is my president. That's gotta be worth at least 5 cool points.

Are you guys getting paid for these posts?

Yes. Yes I am. I'm a retired usaf firefighter. I'm getting paid no matter what.

I can't for the life of me understand this. Perhaps, you are a aliens? Robots? Insectoids? Suffer from demonic possession?

Alien? Robot? Insectoid? Suffering from demonic possession?

Humorous【ツ】☝

edit on 11-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

SHOW ME THE PROOF!

Maybe you could call this number and they might be able to direct you to a reliable and credible source for the proof you need to be shown:

(202) - 456 - 1414

If you decide to call that number, please share with us what you find out.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

No the truth is that you and your birther ilk are delusional and dangerous to the mental health of this republic.

You will be taken seriously if/when pigs fly.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

What? Your link makes no sense.

Imagine - - - asking for the name of any - - just One - - legitimate certified document expert - - that made claims about the Obama's birth certificate. The audacity of such a question.

Uh !!!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!! - - - I was not the only poster in that thread presenting actual real FACTS.

I gave you the name of someone who claims to be an expert and you could do is mock Jesus mother because it was a Catholic article. Don't really care about that thread because your ignorant, hate filled post ruined it for me.

Look it you want to spend your time following me around and trying to make me look bad, that's your choice. I would like to forgive and forget what a beeach you have been to me, but you make it difficult.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Sticks and stones earn you stars.
I'll pray for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join