It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Expect When The NDAA Is Put Into Full Effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The NDAA coupled with the "see something say something" will and can only lead to what the Nazis did during thier rise to power and this helped them maintain power in Germany.

Anyone who has a grudge against you or one of your family will be able to phone up the authorities and grass you up for something you didnt do.

It will then be legal for the establishment to break into into your house and youre family will then have bags put over your head and you will disappear for good.

So all those who think they are "part of the establishment" really do need your heads examined. Being a servant of a tyranical system of laws are as guilty IMO as those who seek to introduce those laws.

I have written this because I would like to know if anyone here doesnt believe this is true doesnt believe it will happen to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Is there an age limit to NDAA? Can they go into a preschool and get a little kid out for "reeducation" or something? I have a feeling a lot of people are going to have their children taken from them or that homeschooling will be illegal.

They will want children only to be taught what they want children to know. So anyone who teaches children anything else will be teaching the child something that is a threat. So they'll have to either kill the children or send them for reeducation.

It would be so scared to have children these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Please get back to me when people 'disappear for good'.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What never ceases to amaze me is why these things even
get written into laws in the first place.

If this was so "innocent", why did Obama apparently ask for it
(maybe he did, maybe he didn't)
and then criticize the possibilities and yet not
make an Executive Order to stop it ?
(not that he or any future POTUS could rescind an EO)

Not to mention the legal costs to get this language written.
(we pay for all that crap too)

This garbage always gets sneaked into the
"too big and important not to pass" type legislations for
some strange and miraculous reason.

And the original language was even worse.

All this must be questioned.

Obviously, there are shadow forces at work.

If our elected officials and leaders are this gullible,
we have a long way to go down the road of reversing this insanity.

I wonder what the supporting public will do when
this happens to someone they know ?

If the language is in the law,
and if loopholes show up later,
who will scream when it's too late ?

Can somebody please explain why this even was
placed into the NDAA ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The NDAA coupled with the "see something say something" will and can only lead to what the Nazis did during thier rise to power and this helped them maintain power in Germany.

Anyone who has a grudge against you or one of your family will be able to phone up the authorities and grass you up for something you didnt do.

It will then be legal for the establishment to break into into your house and youre family will then have bags put over your head and you will disappear for good.

So all those who think they are "part of the establishment" really do need your heads examined. Being a servant of a tyranical system of laws are as guilty IMO as those who seek to introduce those laws.

I have written this because I would like to know if anyone here doesnt believe this is true doesnt believe it will happen to them.

Matthew 10:21
Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

The Bible outlines what will happen in our day and age. Obama places himself into the camp of an expert in the law who God condems.

edit on 11-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Or you will be sitting at home one sunday afternoon, and police/swat/feds will kick down your doors because of suspicious activity, they can now easily justify invading your home because of your high electric bill, or some other "red flag" and say "oh yeah, we got an anonymous tip via NDAA.gov" when in fact, they did not.

Where are the checks and balances? there are none.

The fox is now watching the hen house, oh and that fox is many, they are surrounding the hen house at all times and they wear military / swat boots where the heal is labeled "place neck here". The hens are not ok with this, and there is nothing they can do or say about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i'm not really sure any of the things you worry about wasn't the case before NDAA.

i think NDAA was written and passed by the same people that are know speaking out the loudest against it.

jail really isn't all that big of a deal in America.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What To Expect When The NDAA Is Put Into Full Effect

What I expect is that nothing happens besides paranoid people being more paranoid.

And why do I have the suspicion that the people that are paranoid about NDAA really want what they are paranoid about to happen, just so they can live in that world for a little excitement???

top topics

join