It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
we are awash in information. for every story there is an 'expert' opposing view. i know your opinions are officially just that, opinions. however, all opinions are based on a support structure of logic.

do you ever think you have been spoon fed what you know, in order to further the goals of the 'hidden hand'. if there is to be a fake alien invasion, in order to establish a one world government as many are speculating, are you possibly a 'useful fool'?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
johnlear(from introduction thread):

I could very well be a "useful fool" or even a "useless tool". Heck I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know. Regarding the illuminati and any predictions I have no opinions. Hard to believe? Wait a minute...let me think about this....

sorry, john, i thought you missed this question earlier.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
we are awash in information. for every story there is an 'expert' opposing view. i know your opinions are officially just that, opinions. however, all opinions are based on a support structure of logic.

do you ever think you have been spoon fed what you know, in order to further the goals of the 'hidden hand'. if there is to be a fake alien invasion, in order to establish a one world government as many are speculating, are you possibly a 'useful fool'?

Just to clarify your post, is it your position that I am possibly a disinformation agent? Am I promoting an alien invasion? I have no problem with your post I just want to clarify it.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Just to clarify your post, is it your position that I am possibly a disinformation agent? Am I promoting an alien invasion? I have no problem with your post I just want to clarify it.

no, you are not promoting an alien invasion that i am aware of. the opposite in fact. you claim the aliens want to remain hidden forever, i believe.
i feel we are all disinformation agents, because there is simply too much information. i am not trying to accuse you. i am trying to establish if you are aware of the possibility that you are being set up to promote a view that is amiable to the illuminati. they do stuff like that all the time. counterintelligence is a science.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by johnlear

no, you are not promoting an alien invasion that i am aware of. the opposite in fact. you claim the aliens want to remain hidden forever, i believe.
i feel we are all disinformation agents, because there is simply too much information. i am not trying to accuse you. i am trying to establish if you are aware of the possibility that you are being set up to promote a view that is amiable to the illuminati. they do stuff like that all the time. counterintelligence is a science.

Yes, I am aware that I might have been fed or am passing on disinformation. Whether its disinformation or not I really like the moon stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i like your sense of humour. i like moon stuff, too. and mars stuff.

are you still searching for answers, or are you tired of the chase?

whitley streiber, art bell, richard hoagland, etc., are all involved in the dissemination of similiar information. do you find inconsistencies between your story and theirs, or are you unaware of their claims?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
also, stemming from the last question from billybob,

what questions are you asking? -nevermind the answers.

we're all asking you questions because you're informed; what do you want to know concerning ET and UFO? surely you still have your 'connections'....

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
are you still searching for answers, or are you tired of the chase?

No, I am always searching.

whitley streiber, art bell, richard hoagland, etc., are all involved in the dissemination of similiar information. do you find inconsistencies between your story and theirs, or are you unaware of their claims?

All of us are searching for he truth. All of us have different takes. None of us will ever find it.

new topics

top topics

join