It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi JL, I wasn't going to get involved in the questions.

But I am having real problems with this myself.

So, first this was said, "I was looking at the picture of where the airliner went into the Pentagon, there is a neat circular hole. I was wondering if anybody could tell me where the engines and the wing and tail went into the Pentagon to create all that fire and debris in the video of the simulated crash. I mean it doesn't look like the walls suffered any damage how did the engines and wings get into the Pentagon?"

"You certainly have presented a lot of evidence for your theory, CatHerder, but so did the Warren Commission and that didn't make it true.

Just tell me, on either side of the hole that the fuselage supposedly went through, where is the imprint or damage or any indication that the wings (both left and right) and tail (both horizontal and vertical) made? The video shows an excellent damage sequence with fuel exploding and everything on the inside of the Pentagon. But how did the wings get inside the Pentagon. In others words where did they penetrate the bricks. They were attached to the fuselage just prior to impact. Had to be for the airplane to fly. So how did the wings get through that brick wall which looks amazingly intact, almost pristine in fact. I would like to join in the accolades for your amazing tour de force but I just need to know about the wings. Also the RB-211's are fair sized engines (within spitting distance of the cockpit on either side), they would have had to go through the bricks too, and they are on the wings. So it seems to me that the engines going approximately the same speed as the airplane would have made quite a dent in the bricks. But as you can see....there is no damage to the left or right of the entry hole."

" OK. Please know this. I have been a pilot for almost 50 years. No airman has more FAA certificates than I do. I had over 19,000 hours when I retired in 2001, 16,000 in large jets. I have participated in many crash investigations.
I have built airplanes, I have flown them, I have instructed in them, I have raced them and I have crashed them. The hypothesis that the wings and tail and fuel from a Boeing 757 disintegrated from the high kinectic energy of impact is pure, unadulterated, unmitigated B.S."

"About half way down the presentation there are 2 pictures of the hole in the Pentagon. One shows a policeman and the other shows a sign to the left of the hole that says No Parking. Now in neither of these pictures is the slightest damage, not the slightest charring of the walls next to the wall. How did the wings, which are shown still attached to the aircraft in the simulated video of the penetration get through the wall into the inside without leaving the slightest trace of damage?"

"The crash simulation video is by no means perfect - it does not take into account, properly, the effect the wall would have on the tail (only the body and wings are actually mathematically simulated - it says that if you'd read the included links to the website and whitepaper). I guess I could have included that information in my original post - but I assumed people would click all the links provided and read all the information before responding to individual parts of the post (parts that were covered in the links). Sorry about that."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then this was posted:

And a missile crashing into the Pentagon? Insane. A Boeing 757 crashed into it. There is a video simulation showing the Boeing 757 flying through the walls with the wings intact, the fuel then exploding inside the building and then coming to rest with the tail still intact. This video was produced by Purdue University with the help of the National Science Foundation, the Army Research Office and DARPA. You can't get much better help than that.

What happen to change your mind? I am so torn on this subject, it hurts my head. This doesn't help. Could you please help? Thanks.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
[
What happen to change your mind? I am so torn on this subject, it hurts my head. This doesn't help. Could you please help? Thanks.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by SpittinCobra]

I was in error and CH corrected me about the circular hole located in the inner ring. I printed out every word and every reference in CH post and carefully read them. It is now by opinion, and only an opinion, that no B-757 crashed into the Pentagon. It was an aircraft, smaller than a B-757. But it was not a B-757. I have discarded the 5 frame video supposedly from a security camera from any consideration, and I believe it to be a fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you for clearing this up. If you discussed this in the other thread sorry I missed it.

Where did this other plane come from in your opinion?

Did the B-757 crash someplace else? In your opinion.

Thanks for taking your time to discuss this with me.

new topics

join