It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Sinse Has a Word with Youtube via Video of course. "Epic Fail"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Even though I don't upload vids to UTube I think I get the points he is making here. Just thought I'd share this with you as I'm sure many of you do use Youtube and may not be aware of the changes.

So just for your information he explains in his video the objections he has and why.

Take a look and if someone can bring it across - that would be good.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Lmao ^^^^

edit on 8-3-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Thank you -

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How dare google do anything to their own stuff. It's almost as if they think they own their hardware!!!

I really feel sorry for Dutch... Poor guy, having his background not visible and subscribers accessible... An Outrage I tell you, a damn Outrage!!!

He should be able to tell google exactly what they should do, and they should not stop until they get it just as he wants it.

On the other hand, who has ever heard of google forcing changes that annoy people?? I've never heard of such a thing.

I think this must be investigated further.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sometimes I think his video's are a little on the extreme end of the spectrum. Trying to pinpoint tornadoes or earthquakes from radar images that are clearly software artifacts? Come on.

In this case, he's going about his complaint in the proper way. He's showing the problems and making suggestions. Like it or not he has a point here. He's also got pics to prove it.

I think if everyone showed this much research, aptitude and willingness to spend time things can actually change for the better.

Even if you don't like the guy, you gotta give him some credit for doing things the right way.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I agree - he does point out what appear to be valid points whether you like him has nothing to do with his objections and I'm sure many who use the site will face problems with these changes.

new topics

top topics

join