It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: A Religous Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
John Lear, first I�d like to thank you for coming to ATS and anwering so many questions. I know how hard it is to present a story without much proof to back it up. Your 20 years of experience and research will help to add more pieces to the big conspiracy puzzle.

My questions will be from a religious point of view.

1. The Yellow Book you mentioned, I have heard about in the past. Do you believe the history that it contains about them creating and sending Jesus as a teacher?

2. What is your best opinion as to why they do genetic experiments on humans?

3. A tower was seen on the sun back in 98. Do you know if it�s used for simular purposes that you mentioned when talking about their moon tower?

Ycon

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
John Lear, first I�d like to thank you for coming to ATS and anwering so many questions. I know how hard it is to present a story without much proof to back it up. Your 20 years of experience and research will help to add more pieces to the big conspiracy puzzle.

My questions will be from a religious point of view.

1. The Yellow Book you mentioned, I have heard about in the past. Do you believe the history that it contains about them creating and sending Jesus as a teacher?

2. What is your best opinion as to why they do genetic experiments on
humans?

3. A tower was seen on the sun back in 98. Do you know if it�s used for simular purposes that you mentioned when talking about their moon tower?

Ycon

1. Yes, They sent Jesus and 2 others. One of them was killed and they never found the body. This is according to the briefings that Lazar read at S-4. And needless to day, that does not make it true.
2. They have some kind of experiment or farming of the soul. I have no idea what that experiment is or what the end product or attempt might be.
3. Interesting, I didn't hear about that. Don't have any idea what the purpose of the sun tower might be. But I will be thinking about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

1. Yes, They sent Jesus and 2 others. One of them was killed and they never found the body. This is according to the briefings that Lazar read at S-4. And needless to day, that does not make it true.

John- If we assume that what Lazar read was true, this has incredible implications for all religions of the world (which, it can be argued, have historically functioned as mass behavior control mechanisms). Have you heard about a crystal-like device that the greys/reptilians use to show historical "footage" of biblical events? I think you alluded to this (or something similar) in the Q&A thread, I also remember hearing about this on "UFO Cover-Up: Live"- a strange show that was broadcast in the late 80's or early 90's.

3. Interesting, I didn't hear about that. Don't have any idea what the purpose of the sun tower might be. But I will be thinking about it.

I wonder if it might be possible to use such a device to open some sort of hyperdimensional wormhole (or something to that effect), where a highly advanced race could transmit "something" (elements, energy, souls). I know that hoagland has done alot of research about the Universal significance of the 19.5 degree latitude place on celestial bodies, I wonder if this relates to the sun tower in any way.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thank You for replying

I do not believe it's true. I feel it is part of another lie by the greys. In order for Christians to believe greys are extraterrestrials, the greys have to make the bible look like they created it and Jesus.

The farming of souls. They are not creating souls, they are experimenting and trying to create them. That is also why they do genetic experiments and impregnate women and then remove the fetus. IMO

The anomoly on the sun back in 1998 looked like a tower. It mostly stayed on the back side and seemed to continually move to stay out of view. This tower appeared to consume energy or cycle it. I haven't seen or heard about it for years.

A few more questions for you.

1. In your 20 years of research on aliens and UFO's, has there been anything that makes you feel that these aliens may be demonic?

2. You say that the US government will never release the information they have on aliens to the public. We see more alien/UFO news, sightings, movies and products everyday. Do you really think they will be able to keep it hidden? Won't they look like fools if another country releases their information on aliens before the US does?

3. What have you learned about alien clones and hybrids?

Ycon

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,

1) If the EBE's were responsible for the birth of Christ, then it would be plausible that they are orchestrating the Second Coming of Christ. Wouldn't it be theoreticaly possible that the gathering of human souls are to be fitted into a new body, to be the Army of Christ that returns with him in the last days?

2) Does any records exist that you know, of the people who mysteriously disappear and are presumably being used as "soul experiments" by these EBE's?

3) What are your speculations of what the EBE's might think of "Godless" societies that exist in communist countries such as China and the former Soviet Union?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
[
1. In your 20 years of research on aliens and UFO's, has there been anything that makes you feel that these aliens may be demonic?

2. You say that the US government will never release the information they have on aliens to the public. We see more alien/UFO news, sightings, movies and products everyday. Do you really think they will be able to keep it hidden? Won't they look like fools if another country releases their information on aliens before the US does?

Ycon

1. I am not a religious person unless I am in a foxhhole. I don't no how to answer a question about being demonic.
2. They will be able to keep it hidden. No government acts on this subject without prior US approval and guidance.
3. What the heck is an alien clone or hybrid?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Mr. Lear,

1) If the EBE's were responsible for the birth of Christ, then it would be plausible that they are orchestrating the Second Coming of Christ. Wouldn't it be theoreticaly possible that the gathering of human souls are to be fitted into a new body, to be the Army of Christ that returns with him in the last days?

2) Does any records exist that you know, of the people who mysteriously disappear and are presumably being used as "soul experiments" by these EBE's?

3) What are your speculations of what the EBE's might think of "Godless" societies that exist in communist countries such as China and the former Soviet Union?

1. Well all I can say is that with 6 billion souls that would be one heck of an army.
2. Don't know what happens to the people that disappear. The soul experiment is with everybody.
3. I have no speculations on that. Sorry.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by johnlear]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
[
originally quoted by Ycon

Ycon

1. I am not a religious person unless I am in a foxhhole. I don't no how to answer a question about being demonic.
2. They will be able to keep it hidden. No government acts on this subject without prior US approval and guidance.
3. What the heck is an alien clone or hybrid?

Mr Lear, I'm sure you know what the word demonic means. Let me ask it this way. In your 20 years of research on aliens and UFO's, has there been anything that makes you feel that these aliens are here to decieve, control and/or destroy humans?

So are you saying that US has control over all countries around the world?

I'm surprized you haven't heard of alien clones and hybrids. The rumor is that the greys are cloning themselves and making grey/human hybrids (genetic experiments to create a mixed breed). Why would they be doing this?

Ycon

top topics

join