It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bridges Dead!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Another theory is that maybe Bridges was dressed for a performance and someone mistook him for Obama.....

Oh dear... as if we needed another possibility.

but didn't he just suddenly die?

this would mean that if it is a murder it is most likely done by intelligence if it was an electronic murder.. or perhaps very careful poisoning (obviously I need to read more about the actual cause of death)... meaning they would have needed to plant him in places where Obama might be as they would know he wouldn't just be any old where, which would not be impossible as i'm sure he would have gone to places the president might be. this would suggest that they were actually using him for a decoy, the secret service..and you notice how popular being apresidential imposter has gotten.

this would suggest that Obama is being threatened and we are not hearing about it, which wouldn't surprise me either.

you see how dicey this could get?

All i know is too much weird stuff is going on and we need to see some real reactions from our leaders, not just robotic talks. This is all over the freaking place!

The problem with them using him as a decoy is that he was also in the public eye. if something happened to a decoy meant to protect the president, they should never have placed him in the public eye because THAT is even ANOTHER possibility. That they used him to create the illusion that someone is out to get the president.

what is this, like 5 theories so far?

I keep trying to tell people... straight talk is best and no one needs to be trying to screw around with psychology like this. It causes the potential for way too many ripples! you don't try to control what others think... even POLITELY. Anyone can jump all over it twisting it and turning. Mere circumstances can do that!

we need to watch what happens next VERY closely for signs on what these people are thinking. we have to get better at reading them because this is too many coincidences at once and multiple nations with differing views could be a party to it.

Psychology is not to be screwed around with!
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Let's not forget that no matter how far fetched all this sounds, it's all WAY too coincidental and all these leaders have studied mind control!

this is psychological warfare and everyone is trying to be the best at it. They have experts working on this crap... anyone should realize this in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Who the hell is he?And why is this a conspiracy?Seriously?You're saying the government had him killed because he's impersonating Obama?

the comments in this thread are funny

some of you need to go outside and breath.Fresh air it'll do you some good.
edit on 7-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
He probably had the same heart attack that Breitbart had.
edit on 6-3-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Breitbart sites are now working, so I removed my comment about it.

I have a feeling there are more heart attacks coming down the road to November. Michael Savage, Jerome Corsi, Michael Zullo?

If Arpaio suffers the same, lets see what goes on within the law enforcement community across the nation.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by MemoryShock

That popular site but see what you think:

members.beforeitsnews.com...

The story says Obama tried to put a stop to his act because he was deeply offended. It sounds so minor. But think about it. How crazy would a person have to be to try to silence someone just because he doesn't like their act? Maybe Obama is a lot more psychotic than he even appears. It is scary. I really hope people wake up and vote him out.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He was really fun..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was only watching these the night before.
Ironic.

RIP mate you was funny.

I know very well Americans take offense to impersonating a black person look what happened here in Australia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe he was bumped off not because Obama didn't like him but because Bridges could have BEAT Romney

Obama has been labeled a narcissist he may not have liked competition people would like more then him
edit on 7-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

I agree. If it happens, the media will simply make it a Friday afternoon story, and then not talk about it anymore. They will run headlines about the Kardashian's and American Idol, and the zombies will go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
heres that distraction someone was talking about with the hole birth certificate thing going on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yeah, I also found it a little odd watching that video, I didn't laugh once (it just wasn't that funny), I mean I dislike obama as much as the next guy and didn't vote for him, I just didn't find it funny.

And did you catch how the all white Audience was eating it up... A little disturbing.

Hate Obama about his Politics not his race.

I find the New Key and Peele show on Comedy central Obama with the anger translator actually funny opposed to this guy.

"damn Luther dial it back"
edit on 7-3-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Obama sreiously should have a sense of humor,Steve was a fantastic impressionist.
At least George Bush laughed at himself.

When I was growing up I remember the big comedian that impersonated the presidents and others was Rich Little,he did a great Nixon ad Ronald Reagan

Anyway,isn't this the third celebrity to die recently?Whitney Houston,Andrew Briebart,and Steve Bridges

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Don't be a coward, if your being sarcastic my apologies. He does have a US citizen murder list most likely 100 pages long but no need to be scared.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I'm afraid to star your comment, because I've seen this video...

I may want to star you, and I may allegedly agree with you, but I don't have too many places to hide these days.

Steer clear of your dentist! Flouride is not tested for in cases of suspicious death!

Flossing can be Murder

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sean Dix has invented an ingenious device known as "the floss ring". He brought it to Johnson & Johnson (hereafter "J&J") in 1994, unaware that J&J had been attempting to develop a similar product of its own, but without success. That began a series of horrendous experiences that culminated on 21 December 2009, with an apparent attempt on his life by means of a massive injection of flouride administered by his long-time dentist. He has made heroic attempts to expose the malfeasance by J&J by contacting local and state authorities. As you will read here, they now include efforts to file charges for attempted murder that have reached as high as the offices of Manhattan District Attorney then Robert Morganthau/now Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., the Office of the Attorney General then Andrew Cuomo of the State of New York, and even the Office of then Governor David Paterson/now Andrew Cuomo of New York.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join